93 Aubameyang - help

Mathew_Jenkins86
140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anyone used this?
Ive got 1.1m to buy a striker to replace prime Hernandez so thinking of buying this as i want someone fast with good shooting to play alongside headliner Werner.
He is rated at 99 pace, 92 shooting and 90 dribbling.

Thoughts please.....

Comments

• Mathew_Jenkins86
    I did look at Tots Jovic but his chem wont link with Eriksen and Sterling behind him
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    Auba got bad work rates i got 1300 games on potm he doesnt make runs hes good at finishing good height decent mobility
  • Mathew_Jenkins86
    Any suggestions instead?
  • Ic0nz
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have TOTS lacazette and he's been great and I think he's around 1.2 mil right now on PS4 if you could get 100k more
  • Mathew_Jenkins86
    I ended up buying him but not sure how i feel. I am using him instead of prime Hernandez.
    He just seems to drop back and doesnt make attacking runs between defenders.
    Any thoughts?
  • regia5bg
    761 posts Semi-Pro
    Anyone used this?
    Ive got 1.1m to buy a striker to replace prime Hernandez so thinking of buying this as i want someone fast with good shooting to play alongside headliner Werner.
    He is rated at 99 pace, 92 shooting and 90 dribbling.

Thoughts please.....

I used him for a couple of WL, before upgrading to Auba TOTS.

For his price imho he's a very good one, he's anyway a top striker and the difference between his 93 card and his TOTS isn't that big as the price would make you think.
  • Mathew_Jenkins86
    So you would say for 1m coins he is the best and i should stick with him?
  • Mikep2212
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    Prime crespo is worth looking at. Had both tots laca and 93 auba sold both and went back to crespo
  • Thejuves
    988 posts Professional
    Go for 91 pele instead thank me later