>> The Weekend League chat <<

Comments

• Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Retro_G wrote: »
    How does the ball end up here, after that passing direction?

20190616-121833.jpg

If you are a developer of this game, how must one feel? It's the worst football game in this decade by far. So bad.
  • number7rocky
    8564 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019
    What's going on with 2 goal leads this weekend? Every time I'm up by 2, my team start making sloppy passes. I'm conceding a bunch of kick-off goals too, need to kick the ball out of play to reset the bs, stop the kick-off goal.

EA sports it's in the game, mate 😂
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    edited June 2019
    What's going on with 2 goal leads this weekend? Every time I'm up by 2, my team start making sloppy passes. I'm conceding a bunch of kick-off goals too, need to kick the ball out of play to reset the bs, stop the kick-off goal.

EA sports it's in the game, mate 😂

He scored from that mate, absolute bs. I had the control taken away.
  • Retro_G
    Boerieboys wrote: »
    How does the ball end up here, after that passing direction?

20190616-121833.jpg

If you are a developer of this game, how must one feel? It's the worst football game in this decade by far. So bad.

I don't think the devs give a toss mate, stuff like that has to be there by design. It's coded that way.
  • Mini_Miudo
    10007 posts Has That Special Something
    Look at this for example lads, the ball went to the white shirt in the middle, look at where i was aiming, that's bs @EA...

20190616-121228.jpg

Well, this one's easy to explain, assisted passing made the ball go to where your player was. lol A rare occurrence where you'd be better off with manual. :lol:
  • Retro_G
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Look at this for example lads, the ball went to the white shirt in the middle, look at where i was aiming, that's bs @EA...

20190616-121228.jpg

Well, this one's easy to explain, assisted passing made the ball go to where your player was. lol A rare occurrence where you'd be better off with manual. :lol:

That's not a rare occurrence mate, it happens all the time. I'm thinking about recording every time this bs happens, sending it to a credible gaming journalist for answers from EA. How do you explain that sort of bs? I had Ronaldo miss an open net cut back two weeks ago and have the recording.
  • freakjas
    14464 posts Has That Special Something
    No idea whats going on but i cant score lol.
    15 mins later, hit the bar/post two more times but finally scored the 2-0.

uXMGzR9.jpg

Lost the game before 5-0 with 9-10 shots so i actually dont know whats going on :D
    Connection feels quite good though
  • Retro_G
    freakjas wrote: »
    No idea whats going on but i cant score lol.
    15 mins later, hit the bar/post two more times but finally scored the 2-0.

uXMGzR9.jpg

Lost the game before 5-0 with 9-10 shots so i actually dont know whats going on :D
    Connection feels quite good though

Probably has something to do with that patent, fraudulent game.
  • freakjas
    edited June 2019
    Just played a game that was basically a compilation of 50/50s i lost, it was actually ridiculous.
    Saved the whole game and will rewatch it. Like it was so crazy that it i dont even know what to say.

Tots quagliarella intercepting a bad pass but getting outstrenghted by zola so he jumps away from the ball and loses it.

Tots telles intercepting a pass but immediately getting tackled by messi who gets the ball cause it bounced behind all my defenders where messi is through on goal.

And a few more. And this combined with all the times i tackle and dont get the ball and he tackled and directly geta the ball and all the bs happening. Dont think i‘ve seen so many 50/50s against me. Wtf :D

Edit: just seen a scene where my player intercepts a pass but gets kicked from ibra so he loses the ball again. Its actually hilarious
  • ha032742
    48668 posts Moderator
    Stopped at 17. Servers for me are unplayable and I’m not going to play in the early hours in June :#
  • Ruprecht
    930 posts Semi-Pro
    13-9 this week (hopefully get gold 2 tonight) went 17-6 last week. Had 3 real hidings in those losses too and all 3 were games where the connection was terrible and I couldn't score if I played until fifa 30.

Not being able to tackle has annoyed me more than it normally does this weekend. Happens in about half the games normally where the opponents players can just walk through mine even after I've tackled them. Just sick of it now and all the nonsense with it but will still attempt to get gold 2. Cant figure out why though

• Mini_Miudo
    Finished 25-4, not bad if I do say so myself.
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    23-3, short break and I'll try to get elite 1
  • Mini_Miudo
    PureFramez wrote: »
    23-3, short break and I'll try to get elite 1

Ez. Good luck!
  • Damo_Suzuki
    4012 posts National Call-Up
    Stopped at 17-10. Worst weekend all year for me gameplay wise. Constant delay, cant tackle cleanly and its like they turned kick off goals up to the max. Just felt like i was getting screwed over every other game with some of the angles shots were flying in at straight after ive scored.
  • PureFramez
    25-3, so far so good
  • PureFramez
    Well 25-4, the last game could've gone both ways. But tbh compared to last years getting to elite 1 is way harder
  • freakjas
    Gold 1 again. One game left.
    Needed 4 out of 5 and won 4 in a row so thats good.
    Was 2-0 down in my last game where i had 10 compared to his 2 shots lmao. Won 4-2 though.

All the bs happened in one game which is quite good. I mean it was absolutely ridiculous but as long as its just one game i can laugh about it.

No delay today, no delay on friday and horrific delay on saturday.

My list says 14 home games and 14 away games so i must‘ve missed one game but i‘m actually surprised. Was expecting 10 home and 20 away games lmao
  • Retro_G
    The connection disadvantage I get against high ping Italian opponents is ridiculous. I do feel a good two/three seconds behind the play. The lag compensation in this game is arse.
  • Retro_G
    Typical scouser rage quit, you've got to love it, that's gold 3 in the bag. Gameplay was shocking this weekend and had very few enjoyable games. I find Division 1 rivals more enjoyable, even though I'm up against tougher opponents, at least the connection is good.

20190616-173424.jpg
  • Miigue
    1289 posts Professional
    I gave up this weekend. The BS was too much. Lost to opponents who had no idea on how to play the game. I had about 400k coins left and decided to spend them in Ultimate packs. My best pull was Bocanegra lol. See y'all in September :)
  • Seanspence31
    1018 posts Professional
    Was 13-7 and now I’m 14-13, lol. Some of the games I lost were so bad that I had to laugh. Choppy gameplay at the most important moments of the game. The game is trash and I’m so glad I’ll be done with it by the end of the month. I have a bunch of untradable great players so idk what I’ll do with it but I just can’t take the stress anymore of this game. Everyone has loaded teams, everyone plays 4231 with pressure.

I agree with other that Youtubers have ruined the game. Everyone wants to use the OP moves they see on youtube. There is no originality in the game
  • Seanspence31
    1018 posts Professional
    Was 13-7 and now I’m 14-13, lol. Some of the games I lost were so bad that I had to laugh. Choppy gameplay at the most important moments of the game. The game is trash and I’m so glad I’ll be done with it by the end of the month. I have a bunch of untradable great players so idk what I’ll do with it but I just can’t take the stress anymore of this game. Everyone has loaded teams, everyone plays 4231 with pressure.

I agree with other that Youtubers have ruined the game. Everyone wants to use the OP moves they see on youtube. There is no originality in the game

After I post this I easily win my last 3 to get to 17, lol. It’s so inconsistent
  • Tymsy83
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    Wanted to get 14 but stopped on 7 work called me in for overtime lol
  • number7rocky
    8564 posts League Winner
    Ended up getting elite with a game spare but my god what a horrific WL it was. Should of got there with 2/3 more games spare. Lost 2 pen shootouts, one from 3-1 up the other from conceding a 90th min rebound, retaking the lead in et and then conceding a corner header. That put me 18-6 but I then won 5 in a row.

Never got shafted so much from winning positions. Conceding deflections pure rng bs goals to get my opponents back into the game. I had to resist the urge to come on here moan and rant so bad 😂 I still want to now and could write paragraphs now going through the bs but I'll resist...after next week I'm done with grinding 30 games/elite for this year.

For the first time in forever I dropped CR7 to the bench with Toty Mbappe on the right but truthfully ended up subbing CR7 on half time most games that were tough and moving Mbappe central 😂

Tried my red Oblak in goal and my god he was [email protected], surprised I kept him in net the whole WL, so many goals he just stood there without diving, he's simply not tall enough, you need those 6'5/6'6 keepers

• Delboy13710
    10240 posts Has That Special Something
    Ended on 21-8 after a horrific start won 13 in a row only to loose 2 on penalties . I swear I'm the worst at penalty shoot outs lost 4 in total this weekend .
    Is there any where I can practice? , in rivals with the bar I hardly miss but everything seems to go straight down the middle or wide . Hopefully Adding Gullit in the next week or so will help me get a bit better . I cant wait to dump Vieira In there but need to use him for chem until then
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    Finished E2, easiest finish I’ve had all year was 26-4

Only difference this week Prime Eusebio, wow that guy is the best striker I’ve ever used on a FUT.

30 games, 41 goals

He is a goal machine. Made my prime Raul look like a right smuck, been raving about Raul since Christmas but he doesn’t had anything on Eusebio, that 5* WF just ruins the opposition
  • AzizaG
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    IxToMxI wrote: »

Only difference this week Prime Eusebio, wow that guy is the best striker I’ve ever used on a FUT.

30 games, 41 goals

He is a goal machine. Made my prime Raul look like a right smuck, been raving about Raul since Christmas but he doesn’t had anything on Eusebio, that 5* WF just ruins the opposition

@IxToMxI ur team is insane bro, i told u 1 player u needed to replace was Raul and u went and replaced him with 1 of the best cards on the game, he really does make a big difference and congrats on E2 bro
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    AzizaG wrote: »

30 games, 41 goals

@IxToMxI ur team is insane bro, i told u 1 player u needed to replace was Raul and u went and replaced him with 1 of the best cards on the game, he really does make a big difference and congrats on E2 bro

Cheers bro, you was right! I thought Raul held his own, Eusebio is something else even now with all these monster CB’s can imagine how easy it was earlier on in the year if you had this beast lol.

My team would be even better is EA stoped screw-in me on rewards.

Still not a single usable red pick all year and think the most I’ve made from a IF Pack / TOTS pack was on the bundes week @ 500k lol

EA really need to sort out rewards. My best Pick all year was SIF Werner which is think was at the time like TOTW 13/14 and even that week he was like the 3rd or 4th best pick available
  • PureFramez

30 games, 41 goals

Mate what instructions are you using for him? I somehow can't get this guy to work for me, I always sub him out for ibra lol