Deleted the game too much stress, and wasting too much time playing it.

bobby2
73 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Just realised whats the point moaning about servers and terrible gameplay endlessly. Not going to be fixed.

Might was well put away Fifa 19 for good, and wait till Sep for Fifa 20 reviews.

I check out the demo and wait to hear people experiences online. This my last post of moaning here good luck everyone till then.

Comments

• Shakkour
    215 posts Sunday League Hero
    Same here
  • Brunjes_FC
    202 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bye
  • lippyone
    850 posts Semi-Pro
    Will be back next week
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4623 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 16
    I'd not trust a single review. Go and look at how many 4/5s and 9/10s FIFA 19 got while this is arguably the worst FIFA this gen.

Games tested by casual players giving out reviews after a few games of kick off and hardcore players are so caught up with it being a new FIFA that it'll always be reviewed positively.

Just give it a try yourself come 20, until then, avoid 19, you will save yourself from a lot of stress.

Many, many game reviewers are held hostage by EA. I’ve heard a ton of them say it anonymously. Basically if they give ea games bad reviews, EA won’t give them free games and access anymore. So in order to do their job they have to go to gamestop and buy the games like us. This is for anything under the EA umbrella. Many reviewers have even received phone calls from EA after bad reviews telling them this.

I’ll only listen to reviews from the hardcore players on here, reddit and select youtubers.
  • BernaLeo87
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    Forget about 20, it will be far more worse than 19.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2805 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'd not trust a single review. Go and look at how many 4/5s and 9/10s FIFA 19 got while this is arguably the worst FIFA this gen.

Games tested by casual players giving out reviews after a few games of kick off and hardcore players are so caught up with it being a new FIFA that it'll always be reviewed positively.

Just give it a try yourself come 20, until then, avoid 19, you will save yourself from a lot of stress.

At least with the EA play subscription they cannot mug you as hard this time around!
  • Quindog
    29 posts Park Captain
    Soon as apply first of many patches game changes completely look what happened after timed finesse was removed park the bus returned
  • I snapped my disc last night after trying all day to finish WL. I just kept saying to myself ‘this game is BS’ but kept going back. So I’ve snapped the disc and won’t be going back to ea. I’m sick of playing the same scenarios. 2-0, 3-0 up till around 75 mins then 3 quick goals. All because ea think football should be about drama and last minute goals. It’s like I know if I score two early goals the game will at some point be 2-2. EA just leave the play to the players and stop interfering. I don’t want to play a game I feel I have little input in.

Bye
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2805 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 16
    Retro_G wrote: »

At least with the EA play subscription they cannot mug you as hard this time around!

Yes they can, because the game you play early will be completely different a few weeks later. Do people forget about the updates that drastically change the gameplay every year?

Whilst true, you will no longer be buying FIFA on a whim (basically sending a positive feedback loop and confirming your faith in this failing franchise) and can cancel the subscription at any time. If you also happen to enjoy other titles such as Battlefield, you already get your money's worth.

Then if, against all odds, FIFA 20 would turn out to be great, you could always buy it separately around christmas for 50% off. It's a win-win.
  • People want to play football games so they put up with soooo much but this game really is so frustrating to play and so inconsistent in the game play. It’s just too much. I’m just happy a lot of people think the same as I do
  • I SiR MartY I
    5286 posts Big Money Move

Many, many game reviewers are held hostage by EA. I’ve heard a ton of them say it anonymously. Basically if they give ea games bad reviews, EA won’t give them free games and access anymore. So in order to do their job they have to go to gamestop and buy the games like us. This is for anything under the EA umbrella. Many reviewers have even received phone calls from EA after bad reviews telling them this.

I’ll only listen to reviews from the hardcore players on here, reddit and select youtubers.

Yeah, I've seen the same thing. Seen reviewers of The Sims and BF get blacklisted for giving bad reviews. Also seen EA offer gifts to Reddit mods in exchange for negative posts about a game being deleted. Seen other companies do it too, they blacklist people which means people's livelihoods are at stake if they give bad reviews.
  • I SiR MartY I

"10 hours" o:) o:)
  • BrettO
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Im a little older than the norm but love fifa and Games generally but this edition is too frustrating.
    I drop in on the forum every now and then but mainly my gaming has been... Farm Together..lol
    so Relaxing.
  • Heshyooo
    439 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've been playing football games all my life and for the first time since early 00's I'll be switching to PES next year.

FIFA is great when the game plays normally but the last few weekend leagues have been the final straw. Losing multiple games to players who I evidently should have beaten is enough for me to say that all these loses are no coincidence. I've refused to spend money on FP since TOTY in December and believe now I'm suffering some "punishment". In previous years I spent a lot on points but as the game has gradually declined I've refused to open my wallet.

I'm sad to say goodbye FIFA, I need a break from you.
  • Arron xox
    2819 posts National Call-Up
    As much as I understand the Original posta frustration I still dont understand why people announce they leaving the game or deleting over the forum like it's some AA clinic
  • Arron xox wrote: »
    As much as I understand the Original posta frustration I still dont understand why people announce they leaving the game or deleting over the forum like it's some AA clinic

Exactly like it’s AA. People want affirmation that aren’t insane
  • No metter what they add in game next, new divisions,new game card new weekend leag its all no metter if i cant play in this in same connection conditions like evereone else in europe who live near game servers! i m frome siberia , my ping its 2 bar connection! how i can compete against players with 4-5 bar connection? ok mb there is some enather way to play this game online? maybe single online match will help me to get fun of this? No! becaus there are no peopl their playing frome my region! Last year iv played fut with plaser no matter what game bugs was their, becous i could play with same GOOD P2P connection with my region players in divisions atleast. this year i can normaly play only with robot, why EA company dont warned me and people like me befor bying this- WHAT THIS GAME ONLY FOR PERSONS WHO LIVE NOT FAR FROME GAME SERVERS (200km, or mls)!!!?
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    This game needs a fresh coat of paint and all the rubbish people who work on it need to unemployed. Except the person who designed the menu's & squad screen.
  • Poolstu123
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Arron xox wrote: »

Exactly like it’s AA. People want affirmation that aren’t insane

Exactly what I said a few posts above yours.

Not being able to vent is also unhealthy and people thinking they have some Devine right and power to stipulate the content of a public forum shows how unhealthy this game is for us all.

Mods are one thing but when us commoners start police ourselves things have gone very wrong somewhere
  • Nazgul
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BrettO wrote: »
    Im a little older than the norm but love fifa and Games generally but this edition is too frustrating.
    I drop in on the forum every now and then but mainly my gaming has been... Farm Together..lol
    so Relaxing.

I’m forever getting Farm Together rage ;)
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    Stopped playing this game too. Not worth it going with this stress game all summer to start over in september. I've set my mind on a gold brazilian team from the start to end. Not gonna stress all year again over this game. What should have been an enjoyment to play.
  • Retro_G
    27393 posts Player of the Year
    Fair play it's the most fraudulent game on the market.
  • Phone
    68 posts Park Captain
    Just submitted 4 icons and was hoping to get nothing out to ensure I never play this dreadful game again...

Fortunately I packed diddly squat for the umpteenth time this year and now don't have a squad capable of competing.

Tours over boys. Anyone recommend any other good multiplayer games other than COD?
  • Retro_G
    27393 posts Player of the Year
    Phone wrote: »
    Just submitted 4 icons and was hoping to get nothing out to ensure I never play this dreadful game again...

Fortunately I packed diddly squat for the umpteenth time this year and now don't have a squad capable of competing.

Tours over boys. Anyone recommend any other good multiplayer games other than COD?

Apex Legends, it's free.
  • Retro_G wrote: »

Apex Legends, it's free.

That’s a joke right?
  • I SiR MartY I
    Retro_G wrote: »

Apex Legends, it's free.

That’s a joke right?

Apex Legends is amazing. EA game or not, its actually really well done.
  • neil83
    33 posts Park Captain
    Im surprised fifa 20 not been pushed back considering all the bad feed back on this forum that ea supposedly look at this forum yeah right. And since the poor price drop of this game hope fifa 20 comes out at £10 just to get people to play this shocking game