>> The Weekend League chat <<

Comments

• Jobiwan
    3836 posts National Call-Up
    9-4 atm 3 losses on penos. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hate penos...
  • ha032742
    46891 posts Moderator
    edited June 2019
    11-0

Lots of rage quits :#:relieved:

Will play the rest tomorrow as it’s a little delayed now compared to earlier.

Servers aren’t as bad as last weekend for me.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Devers wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Delay is unbelievable rn. Two games, went to extra time twice. One win and one loss.
    I lost the ball like 10 times cause my players needed too long to pass the ball and preferred to take a bad touch instead.

It's woeful, had three bs loses this morning due to how bad the connection is and turned the game off.

Same as, was 8-0 last night, then this morning 1-4 and turned it off.

Was just about to jump in for 2 quick games but couldn't be arsed right now.

Next weekend will be my last ever.

Think it's all EA servers, even Apex Legends is having connection difficulties.

The only time i can get half decent gameplay is at 1-2 in the night.

Thats not good enough.

Yeah same story for me, or 6 in the morning. It's a joke, you've to play at ridiculous hours to get decent gameplay.

Yep, its just not worth it anymore, ya should have stayed away while ya were out 😅

True, I'm done with weekend league after this weekend. Division Rivals plays perfectly during the week, then their supposed competitive mode fut champions is a disgrace. They clearly have no intention of renting more servers, there would be a lot less complaining if they switched to Rivals in Fifa 20 and increased rewards. The servers can't handle getting hammered every weekend.
  • JPRM71
    3713 posts National Call-Up
    Gameplay is total balls hit you can tell it’s interfering with the teams ability to play properly
  • bobby2
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Unplayable for me. Why is EA not fixing this for Uk and Ireland community? I struggling to pass a ball and my players are running like 70 rated cards.

I meeting Dutch after Dutch player too and you can tell they have an advantage right away.

• Mini_Miudo
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    23-4. In love with my new and probably final main team, looks beautiful and it plays like it. :love:
    D9JT_G_XkAEiVmE.jpg:large
  • number7rocky
    8326 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019
    May aswell play Mario Kart
  • Miigue
    1142 posts Professional

DDG scores!
  • sheckLon
    3264 posts National Call-Up
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    23-4. In love with my new and probably final main team, looks beautiful and it plays like it. :love:

You got yourself mertens and henry! Nice!

Even all at full chem, thats also something new for you :wink:
  • sheckLon
    3264 posts National Call-Up
    Miigue wrote: »

DDG scores!

This game keeps amazing me how bad it can be.
  • Delboy13710
    10188 posts Has That Special Something
    On a 9 win spree at 15-5 now after one of my worst starts.
    Switched things up playing 433 5 gameplay been smooth this morning which helps
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner

@Mini_Miudo you play the 451?

The formation is my Achilles heel, just seems to stretch you like no other formation does
  • number7rocky
    8326 posts League Winner
    IxToMxI wrote: »

The formation is my Achilles heel, just seems to stretch you like no other formation does

Obviously for chem lol
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner

Obviously for chem lol

Not obvious lol, quite a few people play it in W/L, seen a general change in formations tbf guess the 4231 sheep have become predictable since people where playing 28/30 games of W/L against the formation :D
  • number7rocky
    8326 posts League Winner

Obviously for chem lol

Not obvious lol, quite a few people play it in W/L, seen a general change in formations tbf guess the 4231 sheep have become predictable since people where playing 28/30 games of W/L against the formation :D

I never come up agasint it 😂 not a formation I see high end players use anyway, maybe depends what form you play at
  • SyNation2
    1020 posts Professional
    Stopping at 11 wins, can I get Neymar as a red pick? :/
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Currently 16-2, hope the gameplay today is better. Somehow I can't get eusebio to work for me, he scores here and there but it's not like my team is much better with him.
  • Retro_G
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Currently 16-2, hope the gameplay today is better. Somehow I can't get eusebio to work for me, he scores here and there but it's not like my team is much better with him.

It's not, still trash, every 50/50 is bouncing to my opponents.
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    PureFramez wrote: »

It's not, still trash, every 50/50 is bouncing to my opponents.

Oh happy days, just want to get my 7 wins out of the way quickly and call it a day
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner

Obviously for chem lol

I never come up agasint it 😂 not a formation I see high end players use anyway, maybe depends what form you play at

Your final sentence makes no sense, depends what form you play at?
  • eddopoolfc
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    The whinny boys FC are out in full force, my goodness just look at the thread , people just crying , blaming, whine, complain etc... not once did they blame themselves..some are thinking of playing on Sundays for easier match ups.. my goodness just maybe yall aren't as good as you think. Some blame the patch, some blame tackles. How about just playing and at the same time observing your errors. Yall play the same formations , tactics, players etc..of course the games are all going to feel the same...some are asking for formations, so the game can even feel the same some more.. :D too funny..same complaints over and over again...no one cares if you lose or win...

It happens when you win as well.

all we ask for is consistency with the gameplay so it's "ENJOYABLE
    Miigue wrote: »

DDG scores!

wholy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that's horrific.
    and EA continue to not update this s**!
  • number7rocky
    8326 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019

Obviously for chem lol

Form, example If I'm 18-4 my form is plus 14 which means I'll match similar players.

Even at the start after 5 games your matched based on record, I normally start 9-1/10-0 and 451 isn't a formation I ever come up agaisnt in game.

Maybe if your a win one lose one, win a couple then lose type of guy you face it more often as your playing more gold 2/3 guys where there's more variation in formations, compared to when your challenging for Elite and just face the meta every game . Obviously I don't know your level.
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner

Obviously for chem lol

Form, example If I'm 18-4 my form is plus 14 which means I'll match similar players.

Even at the start after 5 games your matched based on record, I normally start 9-1/10-0 and 451 isn't a formation I ever come up agaisnt in game.

Maybe if your a win one lose one, win a couple then lose type of guy you face it more often as your playing more gold 2/3 guys where there's more variation in formations, compared to when your challenging for Elite and just face the meta every game . Obviously I don't know your level.

Finish E2/3 pretty much every week, had a TOTS pack playing each week and I use 4321 maybe EA don’t put me against all the 4231 sheep for being a Shepard :D

I didn’t say every player uses it, majority of course use 4231 with a few 41212(2) but when I do play against people playing 451 they play exceptionally well using it due to the width it gives, they pass it from the LM to the RM like a rugby move :D
  • Mini_Miudo
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    Caspertjuh wrote: »

You got yourself mertens and henry! Nice!

Even all at full chem, thats also something new for you :wink:

:joy: Only reason I'm using Telles over Robertson is for full chem on Militão as well as I actually prefer Robbo (both for how he feels IG and sentimental value).

Not really, I have used the 451 before and sometimes still do if I'm chasing the game as it is VERY attacking, but there is something awfully wrong with the way EA made this formation work. At random points in the game the CAMs and LM/RM will just switch position and stay that way for a while, no idea why the hell that's a thing. lol
  • number7rocky
    8326 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019

Obviously for chem lol

Finish E2/3 pretty much every week, had a TOTS pack playing each week and I use 4321 maybe EA don’t put me against all the 4231 sheep for being a Shepard :D

I didn’t say every player uses it, majority of course use 4231 with a few 41212(2) but when I do play against people playing 451 they play exceptionally well using it due to the width it gives, they pass it from the LM to the RM like a rugby move :D

I still never personally come up against it, however the width thing is true. I personally hate coming up agaisnt certain versions of 433 or, 41212 wide because of the width.

Obviously it's not often but I can play/have played random gold guys using these and these formations cause me problems and are a struggle to play against defensively, if I don't change to a wide formation myself.
  • Retro_G
    What's going on with 2 goal leads this weekend? Every time I'm up by 2, my team start making sloppy passes. I'm conceding a bunch of kick-off goals too, need to kick the ball out of play to reset the bs, stop the kick-off goal.
  • Retro_G
    edited June 2019
    Look at this for an example lads, the ball went to the white shirt in the middle, look at where i was aiming, that's bs @EA...

20190616-121228.jpg
    Post edited by Retro_G on
  • Retro_G
    edited June 2019
    How does the ball end up here, after that passing direction?

20190616-121833.jpg
  • Retro_G
    edited June 2019
    Another angle..20190616-122150.jpg
  • Retro_G
    Please do explain?...

20190616-122336.jpg