The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• JoresOkore5
    2251 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2019
    The 85 Colombian CAM TOTS is only 11k, surely will spike when ultimate TOTS SBC is out

Although I guess people have access to a lot more untradeable TOTS this year in comparison to last
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    This is pathetic

Less than a tenner to have TOTS Neymar for the rest of the game, and people spending £80 to pack Kagawa :D:D Which one is more pathetic?
  • Hicksy2011
    19057 posts World Class
    The 85 Colombian CAM TOTS is only 11k, surely will spike when ultimate TOTS SBC is out

Although I guess people have access to a lot more untradeable TOTS this year in comparison to last

EA have also had a nasty habit of making these SBCs high chem, I’m fully expecting that Ultimate TOTS SBC to be 87 + 2 TOTS + 75/80 chem
  • solnasolna08
    6393 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »

ea going to stop loans cards in the next wl.
  • LeonidasJB
    22147 posts Club Captain
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    I’m hoping for an 80 rated squad

I think it will be this.
    1 of the least desirable leagues.
  • Flamstead
    3689 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »

ea going to stop loans cards in the next wl.

Why?

This is nothing new, you've always had the option to combine contracts when you get duplicate loan cards.
  • Pughy30
    29842 posts Player of the Year
    Momus wrote: »
    This is pathetic

Less than a tenner to have TOTS Neymar for the rest of the game, and people spending £80 to pack Kagawa :D:D Which one is more pathetic?

Yeah now the games gonna be miserable when everyone is running around with a 99 contract TOTS Neymar
  • Orison
    74479 posts Icon
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    This is pathetic

Yeah now the games gonna be miserable when everyone is running around with a 99 contract TOTS Neymar

Everybody got super teams. Who cares about neymar
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    Whats ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is that its UK only, unfair ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • solnasolna08
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Whats **** is that its UK only, unfair ****

change location on your Xbox to uk and u can do it
  • YOLOT0URE
    7908 posts League Winner

You are far from one to moan. You’ll only do 1 upgrade and get Neymar mbappe anyway
  • Orison
    74479 posts Icon

Xbox is defo worldwide.

That's your problem for sneaking into this section while playing on an inferior console then ;)
  • solnasolna08
    i have 1600 squad fitness, wish i could list them faster....

1 every time is stupid.. takes so long time..
  • Manutelli
    24548 posts Club Captain
    oYLlmbd.png

Without Busquets it would've been my average 100k/125k pack...
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    This is pathetic

I am slightly interested in how EA will respond to the fact you can get this card until pretty much the end of the game for the price of one of their sh*tty ultimate packs.

It’s not a hack, it’s not cheating, it’s perfectly legitimate. What can they really do? It will be hilariously if they NOW decide to ban loans the moment it slightly benefits them
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    yk39bqxf5mm6.png

94 rated? How does that even work... look at his stats.
  • RoosGianni
    8103 posts League Winner
    Bought that 50k pack and 3 loan icons for 1,09€

Got 81 Marcelo

Even 1,09€ is too much for that 50k pack.
  • McRaven
    8551 posts League Winner
    RoosGianni wrote: »

Got 81 Marcelo

The 50k is PS4 only right?
  • RoosGianni
    8103 posts League Winner
    McRaven wrote: »
    RoosGianni wrote: »

Got 81 Marcelo

The 50k is PS4 only right?

Yep!
  • RoosGianni
    8103 posts League Winner
    Made a draft with the token I got from the Cercle Bruges SBC. Think I made one of my best drafts ever.

3 RQ’s and an easy final win. IF Dias from the 50

R9 and De Jong are out of this world.

3yt3kggffn.png
  • kfcbucket21
    8253 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019
    This is pathetic

I am slightly interested in how EA will respond to the fact you can get this card until pretty much the end of the game for the price of one of their sh*tty ultimate packs.

It’s not a hack, it’s not cheating, it’s perfectly legitimate. What can they really do? It will be hilariously if they NOW decide to ban loans the moment it slightly benefits them

I mean it is technically cheating as youre buying the code from a 3rd party and not directly from Microsoft/xbox store
  • Otis
    3575 posts National Call-Up
    This is pathetic

I mean it is technically cheating as youre buying the code from a 3rd party and not directly from Microsoft/xbox store

Don’t we buy games etc from 3rd parties. So if I bought the ultimate edition from cdkeys is it cheating?
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019
    Otis wrote: »
    This is pathetic

Don’t we buy games etc from 3rd parties. So if I bought the ultimate edition from cdkeys is it cheating?

Buying from some sites is consided cheating, you can even get banned, happened to some mates with Battlefield 2.
  • Otis
    3575 posts National Call-Up
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    This is pathetic

Buying from some sites is consided cheating, you can even get banned, happened to some mates with Battlefield 2.

How would that even work, when a lot of the time the codes are from console bundles etc. What makes some more legitimate than others?
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    This is pathetic

There is nothing illegal about that though?

Anyway I’ve seen most websites have raised the price because of demand and so I imagine this won’t really be a problem. Glad I got it quickly
  • kfcbucket21
    8253 posts League Winner
    This is pathetic

It depends on the site got the codes. Cdkeys may be alright but some sites obtain the codes illegally
  • Ulook92
    22896 posts Club Captain
    edited June 2019
    [
    This is pathetic

Both are equally pathetic at thia point in the game imo.
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    [
    This is pathetic

Both are equally pathetic at thia point in the game imo.

Yup, but anyone does whatever he wants with his money.
  • Ulook92
    22896 posts Club Captain
    Games gonna be dead in a week and a half once ultimate TOTS hits. Guaranteed people will have loan neymars rotting in their clubs for the rrest of eternity :lol: