The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

TOTW Assists

MissedLegDay
2 posts Ball Boy
edited June 2019
This is either not working or I'm being dumb,

I'm doing the swap item that involves getting assists with TOTW players in 3 separate rivals wins but as I did one the assist didn't count, I checked if I had got the assist with a TOTW player and I definitely did and definitely won haha. The player though was TOTW Pepe but I got him from swap items a while back. Should that make a difference?

Help much appreciated.

Comments

• EisenErmin
    7069 posts Big Money Move
    This is either not working or I'm being dumb,

I'm doing the swap item that involves getting assists with TOTW players in 3 separate rivals wins but as I did one the assist didn't count, I checked if I had got the assist with a TOTW player and I definitely did and definitely won haha. The player though was TOTW Pepe but I got him from swap items a while back. Should that make a difference?

Help much appreciated.

Should count for the objective as its a "black card" IF. The "red" WL rewards dont count for these type of objectives.
  • That's what i thought, maybe it just takes a while to register 🤷‍♂️
  • WarrenBarton
    9402 posts League Winner
    That's what i thought, maybe it just takes a while to register 🤷‍♂️

It definitely doesn’t take a while to register. You’ve been **** over
  • Dochter
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had a similar issue. Thought I'd made a mistake but not so sure now
  • JED_JD
    1625 posts Fans' Favourite
    Try quit the game and reload it up, that worked last time, but if its an issue EA will fix it eventually, they did last time
  • Danielb
    901 posts Professional
    Worked fine today used Lozano 83 Jovic 86 as cam and Richarldson 84 with Gomez TOTS pretty straight forward.
  • Dochter
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just realised that I had squad of TOTS players and not TOTW.

I'm a total idiot.
  • KinggHuss
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dochter wrote: »

I'm a total idiot.

Happens to the best of us bro
  • Diem
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dochter wrote: »

I'm a total idiot.

Hahaha I've just hunted out this thread to make exactly the point. Struggled through 6 matches, losing or drawing three in the last minute, but thought I'd managed two with one more to do in the next few days.

What an idiot :blush: