Please help my team

Grub
471 posts An Exciting Prospect
iw403k.jpg

Thinking of selling Kai and Vieira to fund Gullit and Jovic tots. Is this a good idea?

Comments

• Grub
    Bump
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 16
    I love me some gullit. But your team will be way too offensive minded with gullit. It’s too attack oriented for me even with vieira.

Should consider tots Lala at RB. I have to think he would be much better than 4 chem da costa.
  • Grub
    Who else can I get who is defensive minded?
  • Notformeclive
    2366 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is that the formation you play ingame?

It seems a big waste of Mbappe playing him RM, what is your budget, which formation would you prefer and which of your cards are untradeable?
  • Grub
    I play with the same formation. Mbappe is untradeable as is Blanc and Laporte. The rest of the team is tradeable. I have 800k in the bank with the rest being raised from selling existing players.
  • Notformeclive
    2366 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ok, you are wasting your best striker at RM, imo sell your German TOTS and Vieira.

Set up like this

GKtdcy1.png

and switch to 41212 with DiMaria RM, Mbappe striker with Eusebio and KDB at CAM.

I would personally take any DeGea over any Lloris but you can basically have any BPL/France keeper you want, actually I have TOTS Oblak on 8 chem and he is very.very good, if my maths is correct you should probably have enough for that.