The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Falafelmonster
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    So everyone's gonna have a tots Neymar next wl ah?
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    maymanpele wrote: »
    Would love for squad battles and draft to be removed for new game modes I find them both so dull to play

Yeah, remove a game mode that people can play offline because you don't like it. Seems fair.

I’m giving my opinion on the modes I couldn’t give a **** if you like playing them. They’re both awful game modes that EA just re release every year without changing

Like FUT? Oh wait, they give you new different types of packs so you'll bend over a little more. Just my opinion.

Yeah my bad for wanting a game do be updated, who needs new game modes and features lets roll on Fifa 20 where draft and squad battles Is identical to this year

Can you show me where squad battles and fut draft have hurt you? I'm guessing you got beat on professional in squad battles and lost in the first round on fut draft.
  • Pughy30
    26282 posts Player of the Year
    Would love for squad battles and draft to be removed for new game modes I find them both so dull to play

Yeah, remove a game mode that people can play offline because you don't like it. Seems fair.

I’m giving my opinion on the modes I couldn’t give a **** if you like playing them. They’re both awful game modes that EA just re release every year without changing

Like FUT? Oh wait, they give you new different types of packs so you'll bend over a little more. Just my opinion.

Yeah my bad for wanting a game do be updated, who needs new game modes and features lets roll on Fifa 20 where draft and squad battles Is identical to this year

Can you show me where squad battles and fut draft have hurt you? I'm guessing you got beat on professional in squad battles and lost in the first round on fut draft.

Lose in draft? Why the hell would I even play draft in the first place. So you see no issue with EA just regurgitating the same modes every year with no changes?
  • Gyan_33
    30634 posts National Team Captain

Lose in draft? Why the hell would I even play draft in the first place. So you see no issue with EA just regurgitating the same modes every year with no changes?

Ignore the bloke
  • Ulook92
    13429 posts Has That Special Something
    Wtf have a just read. What a bunch of tools :joy:
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Yo AD just got traded to the Lakers. Its on now.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Sixtech wrote: »

UK lads are still awake, you can’t be posting that just yet
  • Moiizer
    7071 posts Big Money Move

UK lads are still awake, you can’t be posting that just yet

Is he on about some sort of fishing competition
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    Moiizer wrote: »
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    I’m seriously lost.

Why is everyone on twitter buying codes for a 98 Neymar and a TOTY KDB?

Keep your money or treat your girl with smth instead of spending it on loan players!

3 quid for 70 games seemed like a good deal lol

• Gyan_33
    30634 posts National Team Captain
    I don't know why and how, but Maldini has been scoring a lot of own goals lately. So many deflections off him go in, it's so weird. Plus strikers seem to shoot through his legs all of a sudden. Anyone else who's experienced this or was it just the bad gameplay of this weekend?
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    Some of you will be happy to know they just upped the code price by a lot.
  • kfcbucket21
    6083 posts Big Money Move
    Nick runthefutmarket said on stream he talked on dm with a fifa developer. Nick asked about a casual mode in fut. The developer said that Volta is a small piece compared what they have planned for fut.

There will never be a casual mode because the community sucks. If theres no rewards people will say it's a "dead mode" and if theres rewards people will sweat it out like always
  • Sanchezzzz
    3935 posts National Call-Up

0:27 Nep28T fooooook :joy: :joy:
  • Sanchezzzz
    3935 posts National Call-Up

Is this Netball talk I’m game
  • WFCBagnall
    71369 posts Moderator
    11 straight hours of leagues. One walkout.

We go again tomorrow.
  • knightrider
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »

0:43
  • Paawky
    2701 posts Fans' Favourite

I must be missing it. Lol what is it
  • Eddie Jones
    1975 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 16
    Paawky wrote: »

I must be missing it. Lol what is it

He says the wrong name hahahahahahaah
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    no way that EA can make the reqs 11 ligue 1 players .. Still picking them up . Reasonably priced , seen Serie A's hit 1.8-2 k

Best Scenerio .. 11 rares - 6 from ligue 1
  • jpsblue
    4086 posts National Call-Up
    MisterJV wrote: »
    no way that EA can make the reqs 11 ligue 1 players .. Still picking them up . Reasonably priced , seen Serie A's hit 1.8-2 k

Best Scenerio .. 11 rares - 6 from ligue 1

Yeah, I did a quick count last night and there’s only about 45 rare golds under 84 rated
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2838 posts Fans' Favourite
  • GL
    7005 posts Big Money Move
    He doesn’t leave the house???
  • Pughy30
    26282 posts Player of the Year
    GL wrote: »
    He doesn’t leave the house???

this is why I've always found youtubers/streamers buying fancy cars so stupid. You won't be earning that money forever so why waste it on pointless **** like cars when you sit at a desk all day :D
  • SGLT
    6195 posts Big Money Move
    Dutch007 wrote: »

It’s just a Ford Fiesta with a body kit on it, so it looks the part lol
  • Idek
    10606 posts Has That Special Something
    Surely the TOTS SBC today can't be more than an 82 rated squad and nothing else
  • Hicksy2011
    13279 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m hoping for an 80 rated squad
  • SGLT
    6195 posts Big Money Move
    This is probably the first one I’ll skip unless it is 80/81 rated max
  • Futfanatic
    13394 posts Has That Special Something
    Idek wrote: »
    Surely the TOTS SBC today can't be more than an 82 rated squad and nothing else

11 silver 0 rare 85 chem 11 nations 😅