The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• RoosGianni
    8170 posts League Winner
    Did 8 gold upgrades.

Jardel was staring at me twice. Turned off my console.
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    Would you sell TOTY Mbappe and PIM Dinho for TOTS Neymar and Prime R9?

C75-CC4-EB-7391-4-E54-B8-A4-DEB47-A0-D0260.png
    I would, yeah.

I’m selling off whoever I need to to get him. Probably going to end up selling TOTY Neymar, TOTY Marcelo and TOTS TAA for him.
    Then I’ll get him, TOTS Robertson, I’ll have to start PIM Figo again, and whatever RB I choose. :D

I’m likely to do it and get Neymar but I’ve been hearing bad things about R9 so may get TOTS Mbappe over him @MaddMike3711
    @JimmyVulmer R9 is unreal, not sure why people are hating on him.

He has a unique body type and does take a bit of getting used to, but he has been destroying my opponents in WL. The only bad thing I would say, is that he’s so good I almost try to force the ball to him at a detriment to Hazard and Neymar. :D

Literally shoot from anywhere and it goes flying in, he’s rapid as hell and can’t be caught by virtually any CB, and even wins a lot more headers than I expected. The people who say he’s bad probably can’t use CR7 effectively either. :joy:
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class

I would, yeah.

I’m selling off whoever I need to to get him. Probably going to end up selling TOTY Neymar, TOTY Marcelo and TOTS TAA for him.
    Then I’ll get him, TOTS Robertson, I’ll have to start PIM Figo again, and whatever RB I choose. :D

I’m likely to do it and get Neymar but I’ve been hearing bad things about R9 so may get TOTS Mbappe over him @MaddMike3711

He has a unique body type and does take a bit of getting used to, but he has been destroying my opponents in WL. The only bad thing I would say, is that he’s so good I almost try to force the ball to him at a detriment to Hazard and Neymar. :D

Literally shoot from anywhere and it goes flying in, he’s rapid as hell and can’t be caught by virtually any CB, and even wins a lot more headers than I expected. The people who say he’s bad probably can’t use CR7 effectively either. :joy:

I was ready to quit fut after fifa 17 but then they announced R9 for fifa 18 and here I am two years later still happy everytime I see him in my team. 😃
  • Orison
    75650 posts Icon

I would, yeah.

So much wrong, yikes
  • MaddMike3711
    edited June 2019
    Orison wrote: »

I would, yeah.

So much wrong, yikes
    What makes him bad in your opinion?
    I would love to hear it.
  • Orison
    75650 posts Icon

I would, yeah.

So much wrong, yikes
    I would love to hear it.

That he can't do anything apart from shooting.

He can't run, he's clunky on the ball, good CBs eat him for breakfast, he's not great at heading.

His only purpose is to do first time shots, because once you try to control a ball it's over. And that is not worth 3Mil+ for me. Yes his shot is insane, but there are so many attackers with insane shooting who can also do other things.
  • Nen
    9665 posts Moderator
    Must admit I’ve been very disappointed with R9. He either gets 5 in a game or won’t score. Either people know how to defend him ( and you might as well sub him at that point ) or he scores for fun.

I’ve gone back to Jovic / now use Mertens
  • MaddMike3711

I would, yeah.

So much wrong, yikes
    I would love to hear it.

He can't run, he's clunky on the ball, good CBs eat him for breakfast, he's not great at heading.

His only purpose is to do first time shots, because once you try to control a ball it's over. And that is not worth 3Mil+ for me. Yes his shot is insane, but there are so many attackers with insane shooting who can also do other things.
    I agree he isn’t the greatest at heading, but then again everybody knows he isn’t Ibra.

I strongly disagree about him not being able to run and being clunky, I pulled off an elastico nutmeg with him last night in WL and my opponent took him out for an easy PK. With his 85 strength and Hawk chem style, he shrugs off some of the best CBs in the game and just keeps running.

His biggest issue is stamina for me, but as long as you aren’t making 40 yard runs all game long with him, it’s more than enough for a full game.

To each their own I guess, but he’s nowhere near bad or trash.
  • RoosGianni
    8170 posts League Winner
    Packweight is so dead for leagues atm.

I’m struggling to even pack an 84.
  • Skorpio_King
    11210 posts Has That Special Something
  • Orison
    75650 posts Icon

I would, yeah.

So much wrong, yikes
    I would love to hear it.

I agree he isn’t the greatest at heading, but then again everybody knows he isn’t Ibra.

I strongly disagree about him not being able to run and being clunky, I pulled off an elastico nutmeg with him last night in WL and my opponent took him out for an easy PK. With his 85 strength and Hawk chem style, he shrugs off some of the best CBs in the game and just keeps running.

His biggest issue is stamina for me, but as long as you aren’t making 40 yard runs all game long with him, it’s more than enough for a full game.

To each their own I guess, but he’s nowhere near bad or trash.

Not trash in the sense of this Remy SBC for example.

But "trash" when you consider his price.

For the price of R9 you can get TOTS Havertz who is better in every sense of the word and you still have an insane amount of coins left. You would actually be just 500k or so short of getting Havertz AND prime Eusebio.
  • Pughy30
    30304 posts National Team Captain

This games ❤️❤️❤️❤️ awful
  • Grown93
    4404 posts National Call-Up
    PL done besides the expensive teams.

2 trash TOTS and thats it. Lose 60k bc the refresh to do the league again.
  • Moiizer
    15813 posts World Class
    Nen wrote: »
    Must admit I’ve been very disappointed with R9. He either gets 5 in a game or won’t score. Either people know how to defend him ( and you might as well sub him at that point ) or he scores for fun.

I’ve gone back to Jovic / now use Mertens

Yeah im with you on this. Theres games i feel like hes incredible then others hes trash. I cant bring myself to drop him though which is annoying
  • WFCBagnall
    98257 posts Moderator
    Seven hours of leagues, Probably like 150 packs opened, nothing.

Opens a 5k pack from Hull, If Dias.

Can't write this.
  • Moiizer
    15813 posts World Class

Haha guess ill try Neymar for a few games
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    I think im going to upgrade my George Best to his final form. Dont need him but he has a nice hair.
  • CornishLad
    24800 posts Player of the Year
    Moiizer wrote: »

I defo didn't just buy 15 of them 😂
  • Moiizer
    15813 posts World Class
    CornishLad wrote: »

Yeah i definitely havent got a 70 game loan neymar in my club now
  • Sixtech

1.37$ each player pick ! Get your Neymars
  • Moiizer
    15813 posts World Class
    Sixtech wrote: »

Cost me £2.90 total :)
  • Sixtech

How many games is the ultimate loan player pick?
  • CornishLad

Cdkeys? 😂 I'm waiting for my codes. My transaction is in review currently
  • Moiizer
    15813 posts World Class

It was 29p per code for 7 games

Got mine through straight away
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner

Would be sad to get banned for this.
  • CornishLad

It was 29p per code for 7 games

Got mine through straight away

Don't know if it's because I bought more than 10, should only take 30 mins. Did you get any other tots in the player picks or was it just Neymar?
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2019

How do you do this? I searched but didn't see anything like what he said. @Moiizer @CornishLad
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner

I found it for 0.30€
  • Sixtech