Anyone actually had a game this week without delay?

Boysie91
9090 posts Has That Special Something
I have played about 20 games this week and every game has delay and normally WL gameplay is smoother than rivals but this WL is much worse. I have had this since last Saturday.

Comments

  • EisenErmin
    6680 posts Big Money Move
    I had delay in 2-3 games out of 25. One of them was a massive delay, all other games were smooth like never before.
  • Berlus
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Two good games this week.
  • Retro_G
    30365 posts National Team Captain
    It's shocking this weekend, unplayable.
  • The_WC
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I literally dont understand this delay stuff every week. I have had delay maybe like 4 games since fifa 19 came out
  • PelzyWelzy
    9795 posts League Winner
    edited June 15
    Friday morning was a bit of a write off, with simple things like player switching and ball rolls/passes regularly not registering.

    To be completely honest though since around 8pm last night gameplay has been pretty good for me - probably the smoothest I’ve experienced in a month.

    Much, much better than the **** connections served up in Rivals as per usual.
  • bobby2
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    I had delay in 2-3 games out of 25. One of them was a massive delay, all other games were smooth like never before.

    I can tell by your name you close to servers reason, this is reason why. It a very bad delay for UK players again.
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    Horrid delay all weekend but I've just played a game with visible lag. That's why I came to the forum to see if i was the only one.
  • SomeNextGuy
    3193 posts National Call-Up
    Since I got fibre in February, and started playing wired I've not had delay.
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    Since I got fibre in February, and started playing wired I've not had delay.

    Virgin 300 wired. Speed tests and connection tests are spot on yet Visible lag in a weekend league game. I've never even seen that before.
  • EisenErmin
    6680 posts Big Money Move
    bobby2 wrote: »
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    I had delay in 2-3 games out of 25. One of them was a massive delay, all other games were smooth like never before.

    I can tell by your name you close to servers reason, this is reason why. It a very bad delay for UK players again.

    In the last 3 or 4 WL i had horrible delay and sometimes it was really unplayable. I dont know if its related to me beeing close to servers (germany) because it makes no sense that its fine this WL and horrible in the last month
  • Boysie91
    9090 posts Has That Special Something
    I am hard wired fibre with 100mb and only get problems with fifa and play a lot of other games with no problems. Even BF it shows 10-15 ping.
  • Retro_G
    30365 posts National Team Captain
    edited June 15
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    I am hard wired fibre with 100mb and only get problems with fifa and play a lot of other games with no problems. Even BF it shows 10-15 ping.

    I've a low ping every game, but it doesn't matter on Fifa because the netcode is atrocious, there is people on here with a ping over 200ms who never experience sluggish unresponsive gameplay. That says it all really, it's a poorly coded game. Three years we've been complaining about the netcode and they've made no improvements.
  • Ben_W
    78 posts Park Captain
    I’m the UK get delay pretty much every evenin durin the week, durin the day it’s usually fine. This weekend league hasn’t been too bad so far
  • Boysie91
    9090 posts Has That Special Something
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    I am hard wired fibre with 100mb and only get problems with fifa and play a lot of other games with no problems. Even BF it shows 10-15 ping.

    I've a low ping every game, but it doesn't matter on Fifa because the netcode is atrocious, there is people on here with a ping over 200ms who never experience sluggish unresponsive gameplay. That says it all really, it's a poorly coded game. Three years we've been complaining about the netcode and they've made no improvements.

    EA for you
  • BaccaTheNet
    896 posts Professional
    Never really get delay
  • D Heleteli
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    Servers need a reset. I have played private servers for other games and increased delay/lack of responsiveness usually means the servers need resetting and downtime. However downtime means loss of earnings for EA so you'll just have to deal with it until FIFA 20.
  • MrMeesh
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ive suffered this week more than normal. Everything so sluggish
  • Ftl
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    1. Period. Worst wl ever
  • freakjas
    6501 posts Big Money Move
    Played 15 yesterday and only had delay in maybe one or two games.
    Played 3 today and it was absolutely atrocious.
    I legit could change the direction of a pass till like 2 seconds after I pressed pass cause nothing happened till then lol
  • Wi1son73
    2323 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rivals was bad until I switched my DNS to 8.8.8.8 then 8.8.4.4.
    But it doesn’t fix the RNG BS gameplay.. however I’ve not had much delay since changing
  • freakjas
    6501 posts Big Money Move
    Btw in one of the games i played some dude named kostas that had the Greek flag as his badge.
    Im assuming he’s from Greece so that means he lives 2.5k kilometers from me. Wtf?
  • DannySTFC
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    On a couple of occasions I pressed pass and it took a split second to respond, but other then that it’s been fine, same as every weekend. I respect the fact that people genuinely experience delay as it’s brought up so often it can’t be a myth, but it’s clearly exaggerated on SOME occasions by little **** who can’t hack losing.
  • Gnomenclature
    3956 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 15
    First 3 games of champs were perfect - slaughtered my opponents. Next 7 unplayable..

    Last night I play a bunch of Dr games - every game was quite good. Went from d4 to d3 without any real trouble. First time I've been in d3 this year. Crazy that I can destroy division rivals but can't even hit silver 1 in champs... The delay makes every game a **** show.
  • TheKillers246
    990 posts Professional
    In div rivals yes, WL gameplay is a joke
  • ViezeDries
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    I never have delay in Rivals.
  • lippyone
    1663 posts Play-Off Hero
    No delay for me. Only time I have ny delay is when take the wire out of xbox and play on spare tv
Sign In or Register to comment.