How is your Fut Champs going?

Comments

• FutFut11
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    GK93 wrote: »
    Scripted. Go on mods idc 😂 don't go 5-0 having 20 plus shots a game to 5-5 barely 20 shots in total over those 5 and constantly suffering sudden lag and failed switching, failed 5 yard passes while my opponent can score from 30 yards with first time finishes with players who have 60 shooting

Definately scripted, especially the sudden lag and superpower boost (also when behind lol) when one team takes the lead, but also how it somehow controls your final rank.

Please EA don’t include this BS in fifa 20 as it takes all fun away. This WL has been my best ever - i never played this well before and I really enjoyed using three new players (Eusebio, Ballack and Best) before they suddenly broke down. This ain’t new and happens every week, but today the disappointment hit even harder as it was a long grind to get them and it made me realize we are being fooled big time and we end up at the same rank every week (G2 for me) no matter what we do

Eusebio, Best and Ballack somehow play amazing again in a single DR game.

What a let down
  • mway
    870 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 15
    FutFut11 wrote: »
    Definitely scripted, especially the sudden lag
    What a let down

That´s too obvious. The moment when you are playing at a certain speed and suddenly you notice your players move like they are carrying a piano. Usually in the last minutes of the match when you are winning ( same happens to the other player if you are losing ) That´s why I also believe that we have connection priority according to our record or streak and sometimes lag is not only related to a bad connection.
  • Ginge2496
    12 posts Ball Boy
    8-2

Lost one game deservedly, the other I was 4-2 up with 15 mins left and he somehow won it
  • Heshyooo
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    Every game I've lost has been undeserved. Nothing you can learn. Fifa is so rubbish
  • FutFut11
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    mway wrote: »
    FutFut11 wrote: »
    Definitely scripted, especially the sudden lag
    What a let down

That´s too obvious. The moment when you are playing at a certain speed and suddenly you notice your players move like they are carrying a piano. Usually in the last minutes of the match when you are winning ( same happens to the other player if you are losing ) That´s why I also believe that we have connection priority according to our record or streak and sometimes lag is not only related to a bad connection.

Yeah, I also believe that server lag and controlled lag are two separate things.

Server lag itself is a joke these days, but controlled lag is just unfair.

Very hard to stay motivated like this. In the end it evens out, but then I wonder why do we play at all?
  • joehuk
    3319 posts National Call-Up
    I'm staying away from FIFA on a Saturdays jesus christ

2 Saturdays in a row i'm just getting hammered by mechanic abusing try hards along with poor gameplay I just cba, just lost a game where i had 15 shots 10 on target 1 goal, my opponent had 5 shots 3 on target 2 goals, his goal was a 180oc looking away from goal finish.

then tried one more had one guy just try crosses non stop.

I'm done for today will play to 11 tomorrow not putting myself through this today.
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Heshyooo wrote: »
    Every game I've lost has been undeserved. Nothing you can learn. Fifa is so rubbish

And every game you won was deserved? Time to become an E-sporter!
  • DannySTFC
    1269 posts Professional

Every game huh? And how many is that?

I respect the fact some of this game is ****, we ALL lose games we shouldn’t lose, but it’s people like you who make themselves look **** stupid by saying **** like this.

Unless you come and say you’ve lost 1-3 games, which could actually be possible, then you’re talking **** and need to have a rethink on how you play this game!
  • DannySTFC
    1269 posts Professional
    Boerieboys wrote: »

And every game you won was deserved? Time to become an E-sporter!

Exactly, funny that...
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    gold 2 & went 30 games
  • suxxio
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    suxxio wrote: »
    18-5 to 18-7..guess the lose streak is starting

18-10..I knew it
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5217 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 15
    Things were going fine. 10-4. The usual. Then the switch flipped. Was leading 2-1 in the 118th minute. Dude managed two bs goals before the end of extra time. Next game quadruple the shots of my opponent, hit the post 4 times. You know the story lost 1-0. Now somehow 10-8.
  • Redzed71
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm 12-4,,I'm a gold 2/3 every week,,so I expect to lose alot in remaining games..
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    From 9-3 to 9-7 one of those I actually won and got the loss 🤔
  • MLZlatan_Fan
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Now 0 - 5. 1 to 2 seconds of button delay in all but the first half of the first match. Went up 3 - 0 in that match then the delay kicked in. Lost in ET 5 to 4. Been nothing but delay and losses since. This is both last night and now this morning. So damn frustrated.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    AlbinoXI wrote: »
    From 9-3 to 9-7 one of those I actually won and got the loss 🤔

Absolute free fall at this point 🤣 ima turn it off til tonight
  • AdrianV
    942 posts Semi-Pro
    Started off with 6-4. Ended with 20-8
  • 7-1 Lost 1 against a cross spammer to FB Jonas FFS!

Don't know how popular he is... but might have been me based on your record. Def not spam but he is stupid in the box, air or otherwise.

Anyways, apologies for the frustration if somehow it was me haha, good luck for your remaining games.
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    From 8-8 to 11-8. Only 3 more. Last game this happened to me:

Next time I will not trust referee to end the game after added time and just stay in the corner shielding the ball. I won this after long penalty shootout.
  • Thehubby
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    10-2 atm so not to bad.just reading 1 of the other threads and they were saying it looks like this is the last of the tots player picks as it say totw for the week after did this happen last year? Who is going to do WL now for totw and the chance to pull an 82 rated player
  • Bolly80
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Keep getting no lost glitched game is a joke
  • young_volki
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    After a decent start with 5-2 , I lost to two gold teams + some high end teams and ended last night at 5-8 lol.
    Today I tweaked my individual tactics just a little bit to Press after losing the ball and no I'm currently at 11-9 and I have to say my players suddenly are doing what they are supposed to do..
    Kante and Sissoko finally win balls again and my defence isnt wide open anymore. Only loss was against Prime Gullit and Matthäus haha, my players felt slow like last night in that match hmm.

Anyways I will probably end up at G2 like most of the times
  • Arron xox
    2975 posts National Call-Up
    Just like always my first 10 games I got 7wins 3 losses
  • Cheesyballs1970
    650 posts An Exciting Prospect
    been crazy was 6 from 18 now 11 from 24 funny lost 9 in a row now winning again this sint how good you are its if EA allows you to win im not joking
  • The_WC
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect
    1 and 17 I just cant seem to win a game. Always come up against gold players and tots when I'm using a full tranmere rovers team so unfair
  • SomeNextGuy
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not played since I last posted, so still 6-0. Planning on a few games tonight, and finishing off as many as I feel like tomorrow night.

Just replaced regular Karsdorp for TOTS Dumfries so no doubt the 'upgrade' will be the start of a losing streak...
  • Invincibility
    3819 posts National Call-Up
    GOLD 1- reaching Elite 3 and above is just ridiculous if you don't abuse mechanics..
  • Juked By Neymar
    3456 posts National Call-Up
    Great late last night, almost unplayable today. My players can't do skillmoves, I just stop running and lose the ball cause the delay is so bad. Work all day tomorrow, cbb playing this anymore. EA is a joke, the servers are a joke, the game is a joke.
  • EisenErmin
    5710 posts Big Money Move
    GOLD 1- reaching Elite 3 and above is just ridiculous if you don't abuse mechanics..

Thats exactly my thoughts. I get Gold 1 every week and dont abuse any skill move. In fact i rarely use skill moves in general. I am sure if i did i could squeeze that 2 or 3 extra wins needed. Just by chaining some croquetas here and there and drawing a penalty or score.
  • suxxio
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    First time ever gold 1 😍
    Last game, my opponent was a croquetta user and he was 4-2 up but I turned things around and won it.. What a game