The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• lf2009
    2531 posts Fans' Favourite
    Orison wrote: »
    P wrote: »
    Man everyone I know would tell you it's easier to play all your games on a Sunday vs a Friday. I think the matchmaking goes by how many wins you're on rather than this "form" bs they've tried to sell us.

It seems to be form first, if it can't find someone quickly it then changes and starts to go towards connection in combination with total amount of wins or games played.

For me mm has always been random. Usually i start 7-3 ish and will play people who say theyre 20-1 or 5-13 etc.

Only time i come up against 'fair' mm when the team an oppenents seem on an even level is the first 5 games. After that i always win 2/3 in a row then come up against elite/100 players

• EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    ha032742 wrote: »
    DougInskip wrote: »
    DougInskip wrote: »
    Help. @ha032742 @Joestoe @Orison @EddieFicio

Sell PIM R9 to fund TOTS CR7, TOTS Mbappe and PIM Eusebio? Or keep R9, use prime Eusebio and try to get 98 CR7.

Sell.

Not even a real debate

@Orison you used prime and Pim Eusebio? Big difference?

Sell PIM R9 unless you are richer than Eddie. Couldn’t tell a difference between PIM Eusebio and prime so did his SBC.

I know this has become a meme but not even I could keep r9 in my club for over a week, massive waste of coins
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Played two games, that is it for me, otherwise cancer cells in my body will grow to unbelievable sizes
  • Moiizer
    15048 posts World Class
    Slightly off topic but its ridiculous how bad the menus are on xbox one s. My PS4 pro and old X the menus were fine but the S struggles so bad lol
  • Hicksy2011
    19029 posts World Class
    13 times.
    That’s how many times Van Dijk has dragged my Alejandro Gomez to the floor when he was straight through on goal in the last 3 games
    0 times.
    That’s the number of fouls given for the above offence
  • WildaF3niX
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    13 times.
    That’s how many times Van Dijk has dragged my Alejandro Gomez to the floor when he was straight through on goal in the last 3 games
    0 times.
    That’s the number of fouls given for the above offence

When you do la crocodile its 100% foul
  • Maverick
    10138 posts Has That Special Something
    Lol man there's always a few games where I know I'm going to lose regardless of what happens, and just had one of them now. I'd beat this loser 4 out of 5 times but this game just was not going my way. Ah well
  • WildaF3niX
    edited June 2019
    Maverick wrote: »
    Lol man there's always a few games where I know I'm going to lose regardless of what happens, and just had one of them now. I'd beat this loser 4 out of 5 times but this game just was not going my way. Ah well

Ive had that game but luckily Havertz and this lil muppet Gomez delivered, otherwise would lose again vs game. Guy even left straight after my 4th goal, he was 3-1 up

Not even to mention every single bounce, deflection went to him and he scored some stupid goals
  • Orison
    73083 posts Icon
    WildaF3niX wrote: »

Ive had that game but luckily Havertz and this lil muppet Gomez delivered, otherwise would lose again vs game. Guy even left straight after my 4th goal, he was 3-1 up

Not even to mention every single bounce, deflection went to him and he scored some stupid goals

Are you copying my teams? Jumping on the Havertz bandwagon and now also using Gomez :D
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
  • Moiizer
    15048 posts World Class
    11-0 to 12-3. I hate to make excuses but the gameplay is frightening lol.
  • Shaanxz
    23844 posts Club Captain
    Bateson defends like a silver 1/gold 3 player
  • lf2009
    2531 posts Fans' Favourite
    92 de paul is lovely on the ball.
    Undecided on dumfries, great in the air but carnibal yedlin is better going forward and on the ball
  • WildaF3niX

Are you copying my teams? Jumping on the Havertz bandwagon and now also using Gomez :D

Got his red, dont judge me, he comes off the bench for Neymar
  • Orison
    73083 posts Icon

Got his red as well haha.

Bateson 21-7, unreal
  • WildaF3niX

Got his red as well haha.

Bateson 21-7, unreal

Teams are equal now pretty much, so whole truth is coming out
  • kfcbucket21
    8251 posts League Winner

🤣 gg. Definitely outplayed me. Still frustrated my players couldn't even pass 5 yards to each other. Past 2 games after you it was the same lol
  • kfcbucket21
    8251 posts League Winner
    Every game is 4231 with the other player not even using their CB. So boring, literally every game is the same
  • M98H
    14248 posts Has That Special Something
    Moiizer wrote: »
    11-0 to 12-3. I hate to make excuses but the gameplay is frightening lol.

No mate it’s no excuse, it’s a fact.
  • ORANGEeffect05

🤣 gg. Definitely outplayed me. Still frustrated my players couldn't even pass 5 yards to each other. Past 2 games after you it was the same lol

They were scared of the 352 :wink:

GL rest the way :+1:
  • Moiizer
    15048 posts World Class
    Once i hit 17 im making a 433 4 for the rest and see how it goes. That Depay is getting done too
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner

Don’t worry @kfcbucket21, @COACH and I have also fallen to @ORANGEeffect05 when we’ve matched up.
  • kfcbucket21
    8251 posts League Winner

They were scared of the 352 :wink:

GL rest the way :+1:

Thanks you too. 5-1 to 6-4 :s
  • Sjaban
    620 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hahaha just had my best win ever. Gameplay sucked big time. Guy was doing la croc and skillmove all game. I won 6-5. 3 of his goals was from short corner then la croc and cutback in. In the 80th min i was down 3-5 and managed to get one goal back. After kick off he was time wasting, managed to get the ball in 88th min and scored 5-5. Another kick off and more la croc but I stopped him, played my way up, passe around and in the 93th min i scored 6-5.

Best feeling and win ever.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner
    Carswell wrote: »

Don’t worry @kfcbucket21, @COACH and I have also fallen to @ORANGEeffect05 when we’ve matched up.

You’ve also fallen to me iirc, and I’m just a G3 merchant :trollface:

• ORANGEeffect05
    edited June 2019

And @Jfo88 le scrub :trollface:
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    6-4 yesterday, 8-2 today. Gold 3 confirmed, that's always my goal so happy with that already.

11-2 today, never playing on Friday again.
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    6-4 yesterday, 8-2 today. Gold 3 confirmed, that's always my goal so happy with that already.

11-2 today, never playing on Friday again.

That’s a solid run
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019

And @Jfo88 le scrub :trollface:

Who? :trollface:

You’ve also fallen to me iirc, and I’m just a G3 merchant :trollface:

giphy.gif
  • M98H
    14248 posts Has That Special Something
    My whole playstyle of dribbling is being nerfed to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in this gameplay.
    Me not crossing has genuinely cost me 2 games.