EA hope you read this

AL3X2345
14 posts Ball Boy
edited June 2019
To begin I apologise for all misspell and bad sentence all I can say English it's not my primary language, saying this lets begun
Hi everyone , I'm a normal guy whit a normal life that it's been playing FIFA for more than a decade.
yes I start when was a kid whit FIFA 07
so I had more that one decade playing this game.
now I'm a adult and feel like EA it's been forgot about us , the players that year by year has been buying the game .
evrithig looks like it's been made for all your pro players that they only make comets about graphics , drivings, pace, improvements.
but what about us the normal players that only plays 2or 3 times a week, that we use this game has a relaxing time or enjoying time,
we just feel that we had the same think every f^@/!$/@ year same coments, when it's last time they change the commentary voices 5 years a go
I remember they change it frequently before, now you heard the same coments over and over and over and over...... well you get the point .
when was the last time you add new stadium?.
in the latest years more than 100 new stadiums had been made around the world , licensed by FIFA but we are stuck whit what 20 ,30 ,40 stadiums on the game or a list that's how feel .
now 2 years a go you take from us the chance to make a player whit ours faces said that was because the improvements made for the new company you hire to give us more realistic players and you know what they look the same.
now you bring in the new versa think super new hupty dooo . you know what sounds like , exactly to FIFA street back then, and you don't know what happen whit FIFA street?
you take out of the game and make us buy a different game till people get bored and stop buy it . and now you bring it back whit diferen name same exactly concept.exactly same thing happened to world Cup.
what happen whit the women's leages ? .

career mode it's been bad for years and nobody do nothing, when finally got something that we thougt was different whit whit Alex Hunter, you guys make bored in 3 years ,
now let's talk about Ultimate Team , you guys had made Ultimate team something, hard, expensive, and almost impossible for new players,
at the beginning just whit the pre order you give away all those things that now you call ultimate team version for 30 dollars more,
I personally must the time pre order because I had good stuff for pre order special cases ,i still remember the metal case of fifa 16 ,or some extra.
till 2 years ago, finally last year i wait till black fryday , to buy it .
bacase was nothing absolutely noting that really make me pre order . you guys remove all the instructions pretty much like 5 or 6 years ago so a new player whit no experience they just look ultimate team something stupid and crazy
even for me playing this game for years and years it's hard some times to keep up and last thing but not less iportan the system that you guys use to match players online it's just completely stupid ,
I don't really care any more because I'm already know that it's normal for me playing a game whit a victory 2-3 or 2-0 and then loose 6-0 or 7-0 clearly it's something wrong but I don't care any more, I meet other people or beaginers players that don't know and hate that fact
and quit playing because that reason.
they think that all online players are pros , well I hope EA can understand/reed some of this because I'm talking not just for me, I'm talking for millions of normal people that see this game just like a good time out.
thanks for you attention
Post edited by AL3X2345 on

Comments

• Ripsmokey78
    73 posts Park Captain
    well you haven't had more than one decade 07 was 12 years ago ..
  • gavin2903
    723 posts Semi-Pro
    Started on Fifa 1995, now that's decades 🤪
  • Ripsmokey78
    73 posts Park Captain
    lol thanks mine was 98 .. not quite as long lol.. nah but i get its annoying they do nout with career mode for years, and 07 was defo the last of the great career modes . bring all of that stuff back and bring in the stuff Nick was going to bring in all them years ago before fut ,and we would be getting somewhere for now .
  • gavin2903
    723 posts Semi-Pro
    lol thanks mine was 98 .. not quite as long lol.. nah but i get its annoying they do nout with career mode for years, and 07 was defo the last of the great career modes . bring all of that stuff back and bring in the stuff Nick was going to bring in all them years ago before fut ,and we would be getting somewhere for now .

See I hated 07, I've never properly taken the time to investigate properly, but so.many have said how awesome it was. Remember it was the first Fifa on Xbox 360 and we got really short changed. Was only like 8 leagues, a lot less than what was on Fifa 06 which I had on original Xbox. The only saving grace for me with 07 was it had Lounge Mode and we had hours of fun on that, but the lack of depth in career mode was terrible. Believe the only exclusive we had back the on xbox was having Juventus as I think that's when they got relegated.
  • Peter66
    67 posts Park Captain
    ΕΑ if this will happens in fifa 20 then I and all Greece fifa community will never buy again this monkey game.

• BSDShoes
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    gavin2903 wrote: »
    Started on Fifa 1995, now that's decades 🤪

^ same, FIFA "Soccer" 95 was my first game.
  • Peter66
    67 posts Park Captain
    Fifa 19= 2 seconds button delay in scuad battles in offline mode in ps4!!!...
    In the first match with good response, second match with good response,third match with good responce...and then in the last match EA want to loose the match and the game cause to my gameplay 2 seconds button delay.
    Are you kidding us EA?
    I will never buy again fifa coins in this script game.
    This game is a big lie. This game is a joke.
    Go to hell EA