How is your Fut Champs going?

Comments

  • DistinctDwayne
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 14
    1 - 0

    Nakajima with 4
  • PiotrLolo
    1369 posts Professional
    6-6. I'm done for today. My head hurts. Last week I ended 14-9. Seems impossible right now.
  • AlbinoXI
    1364 posts Professional
    Bout to start just how bad is it tonight ?
  • LMCarlo
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Was 11-3, now 11-7. Standard. I don’t even enjoy winning cause I just know I’ll get shafted before long.
  • Jobiwan
    2982 posts National Call-Up
    Started 6-1. Connection has actually been decent. Think they're going easy on me after last week was disgraceful...
  • v4vendetta1978
    2778 posts Fans' Favourite
    7-2 one loss my team wouldn’t move the other I got spanked and hard that 95 German fella was to good for my tots vvd and toty Ramos
  • FreddieKane
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't think I'll be playing WL this week, servers have been too inconsistent and I'm not interested in Ligue 1 enough to bother stressing myself out - probably just gonna jump on Rivals here and there when I feel like it.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    2866 posts Fans' Favourite
    3-0 no more games tonight. The last one all my players were stuck in mud and if I tried a fake shot my player would just shoot
  • Heshyooo
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    Was 1-0, lost the 2nd game to an awful gold team. Extra time, DDA and then the next game I was pummeling my opponent but it wouldn't let me score, opponent has first attack in 40th min, defender auto tackles and boom penalty. I just quit the game right there, done with this forever tbh. see ya fifa
  • mway
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    As always your team starts playing well but suddenly you face gold teams and your players can´t even turn. Tired of this game really. It´s so easy to predict what´s going on that it´s not even fun anymore.
  • mway
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Heshyooo wrote: »
    Was 1-0, lost the 2nd game to an awful gold team. Extra time, DDA and then the next game I was pummeling my opponent but it wouldn't let me score, opponent has first attack in 40th min, defender auto tackles and boom penalty. I just quit the game right there, done with this forever tbh. see ya fifa

    Did you face the gold monster too? It´s incredible right? I've just faced a gold Neto that it should cost more than Yashin. He saved 3 headers without even a rebound.
  • AlbinoXI
    1364 posts Professional
    Currently 2-0 top 100 is still on 🤣
  • Paquetesousa
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    6-0... Enough for tonight. Tomorrow the bad streak Will Come, no doubt
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hit the post/crossbar even more than usual.
  • FijiBoy
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Does anyone of you guys finish any better than previous weeks? Me I can't seem to get past 14 wins no matter how much I try or get better players.

    PS: No money spent
  • Mazza17
    771 posts Professional
    I’d take 14 wins all day long. Not a regular WL player but as long as I’ve got packs to open and also some player picks I’d be happy. Currently 4-4 but struggling to create chances against people with everyone behind the ball
  • iRusty_yo
    3841 posts National Call-Up
    FijiBoy wrote: »
    Does anyone of you guys finish any better than previous weeks? Me I can't seem to get past 14 wins no matter how much I try or get better players.

    PS: No money spent

    I’ve found for the last two weeks I race up to G3 and then struggle ending in G2 with 19-11.

    Where as before I’d struggle to get to G3 only to end up in G2 with 18-12🤷‍♂️
  • FijiBoy
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mazza17 wrote: »
    I’d take 14 wins all day long. Not a regular WL player but as long as I’ve got packs to open and also some player picks I’d be happy. Currently 4-4 but struggling to create chances against people with everyone behind the ball

    Same. I keep losing to players who can't even pass the ball but get gifted goals coz either they have icons or may spent money. It's like no matter how good you play you can't convert that into a goal/win. Getting a loss in the 90th min or 2-3 goals scored within 10mins whereas the whole game opponent won't even pass my penalty yard
  • GTaylor
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    11-9 so far.
    TOTS Jovic and TOTS Reus saving my **** on many occasions
  • paul24878306
    4697 posts Big Money Move
    Crazy was 6 from 10 now cant even win lost 7 in a row unbelievable this crap! 6/17 is bad!

    I went 1-8...... pulled it back to 10-11 but still. I dont have a good team having only picked 19 up a couple of weeks back - but last weekend was smooth - this week.........

    I guess Ill make G3 as I almost always do - this year, last year and 17. G2 on occasion but pretty standard to end up G3 regardless of if I win or loose my first 10 games.
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    8-2. Gameplay was terrible earlier but hasn't been too bad tonight for me it's been playable. That will do me for the night.
  • RadamelFalcao9
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    7-1...
    Tomorrow prob 14-13
  • lippyone
    808 posts Semi-Pro
    FijiBoy wrote: »
    Mazza17 wrote: »
    I’d take 14 wins all day long. Not a regular WL player but as long as I’ve got packs to open and also some player picks I’d be happy. Currently 4-4 but struggling to create chances against people with everyone behind the ball

    Same. I keep losing to players who can't even pass the ball but get gifted goals coz either they have icons or may spent money. It's like no matter how good you play you can't convert that into a goal/win. Getting a loss in the 90th min or 2-3 goals scored within 10mins whereas the whole game opponent won't even pass my penalty yard

    Well my team is packed with icons and I keep losing to gold NIF teams
  • v4vendetta1978
    2778 posts Fans' Favourite
    9-3 for tonight got slapped again no delay just ran rings round me , one rage quit after 1-0 and a good 6-1 win and at the end he sent me a message saying well played I know the shock ya don’t see many of them
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4623 posts National Call-Up
    7-4. Lot of crazy happenings. Like stuff you couldn’t even make up if you tried.
  • young_volki
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    My damn connection went away for a second and I got disconnected , while I was leading. Great job , thanks to my internet provider. And y'all say we have a connection advantage in Germany lol. If you knew how often my miserable connection **** up for a second eventhough I'm wired and have 100mb per second.

    This never happens while Im losing smh. Now I'm at 4-3 , very nice. Gonna be G2 again I guess...
  • lippyone
    808 posts Semi-Pro
    Every week I say I will never play weekend league again, yet here I am. It is not much fun for an average player. I struggle to get 14 wins, and usually stop at 11. But losing more than win and being a whipping boy for the good players is not great fun, especially as it uses up nearly all weekend.

    This really is my last week !!
  • SP300x
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same old players with **** tactics 10 men in the box then grab a last minute header.

    Only this time with 95 rated keepers saving their bacon
  • young_volki
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    HAHAHAHAAHAHAH lost to a gold team with only 2 TOTS players, my R9 and Pele missed every 1vs1 and he scores a last second first touch winner hahahahahaha **** THIS GAME EA YOU ARE SHAMELESS ********************
    I WISH YOUR COMPANY ALL THE WORST , PLEASE GO BANKRUPT; PLEASE LOOSE ALL YOUR LICENSES; I WILL DELETE FIFA TODAY **** THIS **** GAME
  • HullCity1904
    1868 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just lost to a POS mechanics abuser

    the guy has 96 R9 and spent the entire game, punting the ball down the wing with his keeper, and el tornao cross to R9 volley... the whollllle gameee and i lost 7-6

    EA are doing a lot of PR trying to say they'll rectify their mistakes of this year... i dont believe them one bit, they have proven all year thta broken mechanics is not something they are really interested in, they nerfed the bicycle kick joke at the start of the game and that's it.
Sign In or Register to comment.