How is your Fut Champs going?

BeardGang
1765 posts Fans' Favourite
Bit earlier than usual. Haven’t started yet as I’ve just got home but I’d love to hear how bad the gameplay is this week to prepare me.

Comments

• Berlus
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gameplay Like a slide show
  • Invincibility
    4288 posts National Call-Up
    7-1 Lost 1 against a cross spammer to FB Jonas FFS!
  • Mincepie171286
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    Good connection for once but I’m playing terrible 3-3 and all my losses I should have won no complaints other than me making mistakes.

I lost one game 10-9 in ET ffs
  • D0lvl
    1809 posts Fans' Favourite
    I find Fridays the worst day to play. I'll probably start Saturday night throuh Sunday afternoon.

Stopping at g3 and if I'm in the mood may go g2.
  • Arsence
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    2 - 0 so far, just won a game 6-4, kick-offs galore
  • Boysie91
    9106 posts Has That Special Something
    This gameplay for the past week and a half is horrible it's so one sided more than ever.
  • suxxio
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    6-0 start and now 6-1 because the craziest things happened.. But no momentum or something:)
  • Retro_G
    30432 posts National Team Captain
    edited June 14
    Woeful connection today, missing absolute sitters, ball isn't going were aiming. The connection was good last weekend, but it's like playing another game today.
  • Mido
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    4-1. Connection feels okay. Players are just all over the place though. Missed place passes galore.
  • High420
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    UK Southeast and the lag/gameplay is abysmal. Easily the joint worst it's been this year. I usually have a good 3 hour window after work on Friday before it slows down, but it's horrible. 1-1 and not playing again.
    Will try again this evening. Wonder why it's so bad, I thought it would get better as the playerbase shrinks.
  • nexesstar
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    2-7. Probably my worst start. Already quit 4 games (3 when drawing). Hopefully my last WL. Game is a joke.
  • Cheesyballs1970
    680 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Crazy was 6 from 10 now cant even win lost 7 in a row unbelievable this crap! 6/17 is bad!
  • PiotrLolo
    1550 posts Play-Off Hero
    First game was amazing. Smooth like in offline. Won 5:0, should win 10:0 but the goal was too small :joy:

Then lost 3 games against la croqueta spammers, lost one in 90th minute. 5-4 right now.
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    Currently 1-0 but the gameplay is really strange. It's very delayed as usual but my team is all over the place never seen it like this. Actually had to check my custom tactics after the game as I was convinced I had forgot to change the custom tactics and player instructions from default after building a new squad.

Will continue shortly when I get some weed dropped down as it's the only way I can play in these conditions without getting filled with rage and frustration 😂
  • Stormnl
    86 posts Park Captain
    5-2 atm
  • iRusty_yo
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    Currently 1-0 but the gameplay is really strange. It's very delayed as usual but my team is all over the place never seen it like this. Actually had to check my custom tactics after the game as I was convinced I had forgot to change the custom tactics and player instructions from default after building a new squad.

Will continue shortly when I get some weed dropped down as it's the only way I can play in these conditions without getting filled with rage and frustration 😂

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d03cdeb4a344c4b6332f8b4&rid=giphy.gif
  • Colt_seevers
    1215 posts Professional
    Earlier than usual laggy pish that we've come to expect from the abysmal money grabbing monopoly that is EA
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    iRusty_yo wrote: »

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d03cdeb4a344c4b6332f8b4&rid=giphy.gif

😂😂😂

I don't class weed as a drug the same way I don't look at alcohol or cigarettes as drugs but they technically are. Weed isn't even that bad for you tbh. Alcohol is the biggest killer amongst them all yet the most socially acceptable. The world is messed up 😂
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    4-2. The 2 losses were to T100 and E1 players. Every game has been against good players with crazy teams. Usually I get rage quits till about 15 wins. Don't know what's gone on with my matchmaking.
  • Salvatori
    1261 posts Professional
    Off to a 4 - 1 start which is my best ever start. Will still end up scraping to get into G3 in the end ofc.

Gameplay is slow for me but not worse than the last few weekends. Struggling to get my passes to go where i aim is a bigger issue. Had one win on pens after my opponent scored in the 93min and the 122min. That was heading towards a controller breaking situation.

Now my first 5 are over though, match making will kill me and get me back to .500 ball soon enough
  • LaVendetta16
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Haha, I rage less and can concentrate better. Thats How i got to G1 the First Time :smiley:
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

Haha, I rage less and can concentrate better. Thats How i got to G1 the First Time :smiley:

I'm the same mate I play alot better and don't really rage at all. Whereas if I don't have it this game really gets to me and I'm sitting swearing at the screen all weekend 😂
  • FixYourGame
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    9-0 as always. Stopping once I hit Gold 2 as always.

30 games is too much but I suppose you gotta grind for the big rewards 🤷‍♂️
  • Tboon
    2713 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looks like everybody is winning... how is that possible?
  • LMCarlo
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    9-0 as always. Stopping once I hit Gold 2 as always.

30 games is too much but I suppose you gotta grind for the big rewards 🤷‍♂️

'As always' Well done pal...
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    London-absolutely unplayable....i press heel to heel and henis doing completely different moves
  • SomeNextGuy
    3195 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 14
    6-0 at the moment.

It's not big and it's not clever, but I've just sent my first snarkey message for a long time. Prime Gullit, Maldini, Socrates, CR7 etc, and he proceeded to celebrate and replay every goal... Fine, but after I came from behind twice to win 3-2, I felt that a simple 'what a waste' was in order. :#
  • George_Cook_Over60
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tboon wrote: »
    Looks like everybody is winning... how is that possible?

i'm not! 3-7 today. My first venture in WL. I'm not very good but it beats bloomin squad battles.I'm happy with it though, be pleased if i only got silver something.
  • Tboon
    2713 posts Fans' Favourite
    5-5 so far. Looks like I'm the only one who is losing a lot. :o
  • joehuk
    3440 posts National Call-Up
    just tried 1 game.... mmmmm not sure if i want to continue, guy quit but it was absolutely horrible, sluggish felt delayed as hell.