Anyone planning on selling up before Ultimate Tots?

tatadwader
2363 posts Fans' Favourite
Maybe this could be the last-best time to do so, seeing as how a Sunday WL sell-off could start a crash?

Thoughts?

Comments

• Ben
    3299 posts National Call-Up
    No...who cares at this point ?
  • IAIK7
    3382 posts National Call-Up
    Ben wrote: »

• Professor
    1368 posts Professional
    At this point I'm just trying new players as they come. My team is basically end game so it's pointless for me at least.

I've never been one to sell players and repurchase lower and rather slowly upgrade one position at a time that has worked well for me this year.
  • Dudemaster_c1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think that players will buy packs with their coins reducing prices - I’m hoping one of the Eusabio’s will drop to 1.2mil
  • MurkingFools
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    when is Ultimate Team of the season likely to be ?
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ben wrote: »

• Damo_Suzuki
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ive only actually bought 2 tots players, ive just been doing icon SBC's. I have 3 i want to buy but im waiting to see if they bring out a tradeable any tots sbc like in 18 which would crash everything like mad.
  • Retro_G
    28148 posts Player of the Year
    I might sell one/two players.
  • EisenErmin
    5369 posts Big Money Move
    I am not selling up for sure. Just enjoying my team and i need my best players for a shot at Elite. Getting Elite 3 instead of Gold1 could cover any losses for not selling up when you get a 3 Ultimate TOTS pack easily
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    I think price will drop in general after the Ultimate TOTS weekend. Not after this Ligue 1 weekend

I’ll lose so much in taxes. Not sure if it’s worth buying back and saving 1-2mio as it’s a hassle.
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    What is the usual ultimate guaranteed sbc rating required ?
  • Retro_G
    28148 posts Player of the Year
    Str8hii wrote: »

It was 83 rated with two TOTS players last year, but given how harsh EA have been with the TOTS ratings this year, no chance it will be that low rated.
  • EisenErmin
    5369 posts Big Money Move
    Str8hii wrote: »

Doesnt matter as this year will be different. I expect something like 88rated + 2 TOTS (which isnt to expensive if you have 2-3 useless red tots picks and all the free TOTS from objectives). Maybe +1 IF aswell
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    No way. Finally bought my team and want to use it for a few months. I’ll change 1 or 2 players weekly.