Mendy Lyon LB TOTS

PirateW
128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Will he get a card - obviously expected to, but today he's gone to Real so would be wrong to be released as Lyon in ligue 1.
I recall last season Rui Patricio had a performance based special card and his club was Wolves as it was just after his summer transfer, so would Mendy be given in ligue 1 tots as a Real player?

Comments

• Janoe1
    7460 posts Big Money Move
    PirateW wrote: »
    Will he get a card - obviously expected to, but today he's gone to Real so would be wrong to be released as Lyon in ligue 1.
    I recall last season Rui Patricio had a performance based special card and his club was Wolves as it was just after his summer transfer, so would Mendy be given in ligue 1 tots as a Real player?

What club was Frenkie de Jong TOTS?
  • dittore
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park

How could he get a Real TOTS card in the Ligue 1 TOTS team? He won't get one or it will be for Lyon.
  • Hayabusasc
    93 posts Park Captain
    So you're asking for a Real Madrid card in Ligue 1 TOTS?
  • PirateW
    Hayabusasc wrote: »
    No, I'm questioning if transferring to Real before tots is released invalidates him getting a Lyon card? Presumably sometime soon his base club will change to Real too.
  • EisenErmin
    5337 posts Big Money Move
    No, I'm questioning if transferring to Real before tots is released invalidates him getting a Lyon card? Presumably sometime soon his base club will change to Real too.

Wont change in this Fifa most likely at all.
  • Diggy
    13617 posts Has That Special Something
    :D
  • Janoe1
    7460 posts Big Money Move
    EisenErmin wrote: »

It will
  • PirateW
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Iniesta had a Kobe card in fifa 18 after moving in May. Wilshere had a West Ham card in fifa 18 after signing in July.
    I'd expect this summer's transfers to be updated.
  • PirateW
    Janoe1 wrote: »

Ok, so Mendy will be Lyon as officially the move date is July 1st. That seems to be the case with de Jong.
    Looks like all tots should be wrapped up before 1st July so shouldn't affect transfers.
  • IxToMxI
    5496 posts Big Money Move

Ok, so Mendy will be Lyon as officially the move date is July 1st. That seems to be the case with de Jong.
    Looks like all tots should be wrapped up before 1st July so shouldn't affect transfers.

Yep their move date is when the transfer window officially opens, they can sign now but can’t join the clubs until then for Europe, England transfer window opens earlier and closes earlier
  • HulkSmashPotato
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    IxToMxI wrote: »

Yep their move date is when the transfer window officially opens, they can sign now but can’t join the clubs until then for Europe, England transfer window opens earlier and closes earlier

The transfer window is open and players can sign now, July 1st is when players whose contract runs out move clubs
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    Strange question
  • o0OainavO0o
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    Man, come to think pulisic doesn’t officially hit the Chelsea shelf until January... jeez