Will you play FUT20

Comments

• iTaLenTZ
    430 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No way, I’ve had enough
    Decision was made months ago. Don't care what EA will promise this was and will be my last fifa
  • Andyh60
    404 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes, I can’t wait
    cant wait to be honest totally love it all ok few things totally **** but then nothing is perfect in life.
  • Jobiwan
    2990 posts National Call-Up
    No way, I’ve had enough
    After the money grabbing got so out of hand this year im just not bothered. They can promise what they like i wont be back til the fp ban is in across europe...
  • Retro_G
    27411 posts Player of the Year
    Not decided yet
    Think I'll wait for feedback on the inevitable first patch that dumbs the game down, drastically changes the gameplay for the worse. I'll never put Fifa points into the game again, if I do end up getting Fifa 20.
  • bberger
    4657 posts National Call-Up
    No way, I’ve had enough
    Nah, at some point enough is enough. Especially since they have now clearly shown they pretend to care for 4 months and then it's just a blatant money grab again.

Servers still not fixed and the last gameplay patch was in January. With 7 (!) months of the gamecycle still left to play.. and now they release pitch noted pretty much telling us point blank that they won't fix anything for 19..
  • burken
    89 posts Park Captain
    Yes but only RTG, EA don’t deserve my money
    been playing FUT since 2012 but this is the first time i'll play WL/DR hopefully every week (if the game itself is good) so i'm looking forward to it. Being 3-4 months late into FUT makes a difference I've learned
  • Dazzler179
    1074 posts Professional
    No way, I’ve had enough
    No for me. Totally fed up and I’m a FUT founder.
  • Anarki301
    273 posts Sunday League Hero
    No way, I’ve had enough
    Won't play it, probably, this game is just plain terrible and I don't see them turning it around, even if they kind of say they want it, but it's not only that, I have a ultimately bad experience this year regarding online play, so, even if the game is good, I don't see any point in playing if they keep matching me with players from Germany, Holland, Belgium, whatever, there is no sense for me to enter and leave every other match, it's just that terrible and I can spend my time better than that.

So, unless they put more servers and give us the ability to chose where are we connecting, there is no point in me playing the game.
  • Johnny Bravo
    1301 posts Professional
    I'll do the same as I always do, buy the game but no fifa points.

Part of the enjoyment for me comes through the trading, building up my team and the odd thrill from a good pull from packs earned through SBC or playing.

Will try out the Volta too as I'm intrigued to see where that goes building things up without the option of paying to get an advantage.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    1965 posts Play-Off Hero
    No way, I’ve had enough
    No chance i buy it. I do RTG anyway and dont buy fifa points. Unfortunately its a waste of time as your grinding is pointless when there is so much delay and suspicious gameplay.
  • jhonps3
    1672 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah but when will cost 30 euros in 2020 LOL
  • BossmanDaz
    96 posts Park Captain
    No way, I’ve had enough
    bberger wrote: »
    Nah, at some point enough is enough. Especially since they have now clearly shown they pretend to care for 4 months and then it's just a blatant money grab again.

Servers still not fixed and the last gameplay patch was in January. With 7 (!) months of the gamecycle still left to play.. and now they release pitch noted pretty much telling us point blank that they won't fix anything for 19..

This is where I am at
  • Howler19
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    No way, I’ve had enough
    Absolutely not. That entire game mode can burn in hell for what it's done to FIFA as a video game.
  • NonFlyingDutchman
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Absolutely not. That entire game mode can burn in hell for what it's done to FIFA as a video game.

Behold - 👆- this is a man who has truly had enough! :D
  • Richie827
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Add an option:Never try to play it.
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    No way, I’ve had enough
    endless grind. takes too much time. enjoying an icon for a month and then the game is left for dead.
    there is no point in playing anymore