Leonel Messi on PES 2020 cover,no Camp nou for fifa 20 shame..

Richie827
385 posts Sunday League Hero
Donno What to say.

Comments

• Aspas10
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Seen something involving Ronaldinho. Could he be off to PES?
  • ZizioGardo
    1391 posts Professional
    Aspas10 wrote: »
    Seen something involving Ronaldinho. Could he be off to PES?

Very unlikely. FIFA and PES have some of the same legends. Unless he is exclusive like Beckham, but I just can't see that happening since he is a new Icon in FIFA.
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    going to pes
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4863 posts Big Money Move
    Not a shame at all. This is good for PES and great for fifa. The more of a monopoly ea get on licensing the less effort they will put towards fixing the game. If fifa went the direction of the nba and didn’t do exclusive licenses, EA would instantly put out the best fifa any of us have ever played. The UCL rights going to EA was one of the worst things that could have happened to fifa players.
  • Richie827
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 12
    Not a shame at all. This is good for PES and great for fifa. The more of a monopoly ea get on licensing the less effort they will put towards fixing the game. If fifa went the direction of the nba and didn’t do exclusive licenses, EA would instantly put out the best fifa any of us have ever played. The UCL rights going to EA was one of the worst things that could have happened to fifa players.

UCL is the biggest football competiton in Europe.I don't know whether it is influential in North America maybe It's jusy a little but I do know the rest of world consider it as a big thing.So why it is a wrong move for EA getting that license?

Licensing and gameplay are totally different things.The more licenses they get the more authentic we will experience.If Konami produced a game which has extraordinary gameplay,I'd toss fifa away.The reality is,PES ain't good,I don't see it catch up with fifa in 5 yrs and it stops FIFA becoming more authentic.

NBA is a different case.They have only one league.You don't need to negotiate with every team in order to get their licenses.2k and EA have shared the license for many years I have never seen NBA live being the better NBA game,How many times that game got cancelled in recent yrs?4 or 5 I don't remember.Shaq and Aldridge have the same fadeaway Animation real classy.