4149 posts National Call-Up
What is going on

Comments

• parky83
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    played one dr game earlier turned it of after was horrible
  • Retro_G
    30290 posts National Team Captain
    Gameplay was smooth for me in Rivals earlier, are you playing on Wi-Fi by any chance?
  • SStubbs88
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Few times tonight i’ve thought my controller was broke. Taking a few seconds to register what i’ve pressed sometimes.
  • Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s EA’a servers... what do you mean “what’s going on?”
  • Berlus
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 11
    Yeah it is horrible. Location: Germany
  • Boysie91
    9062 posts Has That Special Something
    Connections today have been unplayable.
  • BookaJunior
    51 posts Park Captain
    Try playing away in singles. 100 attempts no home games. My players take 5 seconds to make a pass.
  • bobby2
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Was fine for me probably people with **** connections, like ADSL.
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 11
    bobby2 wrote: »
    Was fine for me probably people with **** connections, like ADSL.

You do realize that ADSL is probably by far the best you can have for online gaming where bufferbloat, ping and stability matter? Beats Fibre and "Cable" (who are shared mediums just like 4G fyi) by miles..

People will never realize that bandwidth is completely irrelevant for online gaming.

It's like buying a passenger bus for racing in formula 1. Yeah, you can transport 50 people to their target simultaniously (bandwidth), but none of them have seat belts (packet loss), and has be be shared by 50 people which adds weight (congestion)
  • haha99
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Horrible delays in rivals and using nbn on lan. Shocking
  • Gnomenclature
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Is lag one sided? I feel like my players do nothing in defense, passes go astray, and there is this input lag where there is a half second between when i press the button and actual action happens... however, my opponent will be pressing hard, intercept every pass, and beat me to every 50/50 ball.

If I score first, they change to constant pressure - after that, my frame rates drop, I can't control my players, and 8 out 10 actions are errors...

Does this happen to other people?
  • BookaJunior
    51 posts Park Captain
    On Tuesday? You mean every day of the week.
  • Latanaka
    911 posts Professional
    edited June 12
    Recoba wrote: »
    What is going on

They switched Rivals server to AWS, should be actually better, seems they need a totally new game and not servers.