4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

• BeefyRabouter
    1034 posts Professional
    Thoughts on this? I'm not so sure how well Cruyff will get involved out wide? The players are pretty much set in stone so if you think of a better formation please suggest.

JHimcrA.png

I run Cruyff at RM and he's my main ballplayer tbh.
  • MPL4
    1556 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is this guide/tactics still viable this late in the game? Thinking of giving it a shot. Although I only have around 300k to spend
  • New, tested CT's:

Pressure on Heavy Touch

Possesion

Instructions:

RB;LB: Stay Back While Attacking, Overlap;
    RM;LM: Cut Inside, Get In Behind, Get Into Box For Cross;
    CM's: Stay Back While Attacking, Aggressive Interceptions, Cover Center;
    CF: Drift Wilde, Get In Behind, Aggressive Interceptions;
    ST: Stay Central, Target Man, Stay Forward;

I use Aguero as CF (he is wonderfull, IMO like Messi) and Arnautovic as ST, but it depends what is your play style. RM and LM for me is left leg on RM and right leg on LM - in this option You have more shots, in option with same leg as side, You can cross more and sccore more head goals. As CM - 1 playmaker (KBD IMO the best) and 1 Defensive player (Kante for example).
  • Chalmo
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hey guys,
    what's up? Hope you all had a great week-end league.

I'd like to know you opinion on something. I'm not sure yet but I would like to get Lacazette and Reus Tots to the team since they are players I like very much. Also, I would not have much mroe budget after that and will have to use Prime Raul and Bernardo Silva TOTS (both untradable).
    The "problem" is who to play where? Since these 4 players are more of Strikers or CAMs, I don't know which ones would play the ST, CF, LM and RM...
    I was thinking Lacazette LM, Bernardo RM, Raul ST and Reus CF.
    Do you agree?

Have a nice day :)
  • Bevlarrrr
    1023 posts Professional
    edited June 11
    Chalmo wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I'd like to know you opinion on something. I'm not sure yet but I would like to get Lacazette and Reus Tots to the team since they are players I like very much. Also, I would not have much mroe budget after that and will have to use Prime Raul and Bernardo Silva TOTS (both untradable).
    The "problem" is who to play where? Since these 4 players are more of Strikers or CAMs, I don't know which ones would play the ST, CF, LM and RM...
    Do you agree?

If that was my team then personally I’d have TOTS Lacazette up top and Reus at CF, I’ve played Lacazette a few times and he’s been so clinical infront of goal. I haven’t played with Raul but maybe he’d do a job at left or right mid. I’ve got TOTS Bernardo in my 41212(2) team and I play him CM, maybe give him a try there ? I like to have one defensive and one creating midfielder in the middle of my 4411 and Bernardo has the lot, his 99 stamina will help a lot also. Hope this helps
  • chaser2k15
    13504 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 11
    Current teams:

aOyauFY.png
    3ehKa2d.png
  • Chalmo
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Do you agree?

If that was my team then personally I’d have TOTS Lacazette up top and Reus at CF, I’ve played Lacazette a few times and he’s been so clinical infront of goal. I haven’t played with Raul but maybe he’d do a job at left or right mid. I’ve got TOTS Bernardo in my 41212(2) team and I play him CM, maybe give him a try there ? I like to have one defensive and one creating midfielder in the middle of my 4411 and Bernardo has the lot, his 99 stamina will help a lot also. Hope this helps

Thanks for the reply @Bevlarrrr
    Indeed, if I was to play 41212(2), it would be a no brainer. But I'm not sure I want to play this formation this year. I did not really give a long try tho ... might consider trying it more.

Unfortunately, I prefer 4231 (or similar like 442 or 4411). So I don't really know what to do ahah.
    I could bench Raul and buy wingers but I don't think I would have enough budget to do so...
  • High420
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    uRCoBdc.jpg
    1000 games for this bad boi as LCB, has been fantastic at helping build play down the left wing with TOTS Telles and Prime R10-great card :)
  • Littleland95
    16925 posts Moderator
    Thoughts on this? I'm not so sure how well Cruyff will get involved out wide? The players are pretty much set in stone so if you think of a better formation please suggest.

JHimcrA.png

Team looks great.

I'd swap Messi and Cruyff since Messi have better stamina.
  • Littleland95
    16925 posts Moderator
    MPL4 wrote: »
    Is this guide/tactics still viable this late in the game? Thinking of giving it a shot. Although I only have around 300k to spend

If want meta then no. If you want fun and play football yes. :)

I'm 45 years old can get Gold 1 with this setup still. :)

We have people hitting Elite as well.
  • Littleland95
    16925 posts Moderator
    New, tested CT's:

Pressure on Heavy Touch

Possesion

Instructions:

I use Aguero as CF (he is wonderfull, IMO like Messi) and Arnautovic as ST, but it depends what is your play style. RM and LM for me is left leg on RM and right leg on LM - in this option You have more shots, in option with same leg as side, You can cross more and sccore more head goals. As CM - 1 playmaker (KBD IMO the best) and 1 Defensive player (Kante for example).

Thanks for sharing.

Put them on Page 1 and Post 3. Hope that's ok. :)
  • FreddieKane
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hey guys been a long time since I've been here, strayed away to the 433(5) for a while but back due to wanting to try out some new players.

Would a midfield duo of TOTS Wijnaldum/Fabian work alright? Or would Allan be better..
  • Littleland95
    16925 posts Moderator
    Hey guys been a long time since I've been here, strayed away to the 433(5) for a while but back due to wanting to try out some new players.

Would a midfield duo of TOTS Wijnaldum/Fabian work alright? Or would Allan be better..

Wijnaldum is awesome in this formation. Fabian looks good but heard mixed reviews. Allan is great I think.
  • FreddieKane
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect

Wijnaldum is awesome in this formation. Fabian looks good but heard mixed reviews. Allan is great I think.

I quite like Allan, just wanted to try out Fabian but after using him in a 4222 briefly last night I don't think he's a good CDM, hoping he's better at CM.
  • Khangaskhan17
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    What workrates do you guys prefer for the attacking CM?
  • Vaporduff777
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect

I use to like h/m or h/l but now I’m trying to play with Modric with h/h but feel I may be missing out on a more attacking cm.
  • Lepiricus
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 12
    (deleted)
  • Lepiricus
    Top 100 squad battles again, 4411 working like clockwork https://imgur.com/a/XFpI0QG
  • Lepiricus
    currently using Eusabio as Striker and Bergkamp as CF with Petit and TOTS Bruno Fernandes for CMS and they are killing it.
  • Bevlarrrr
    1023 posts Professional
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Do you agree?

Thanks for the reply @Bevlarrrr
    Indeed, if I was to play 41212(2), it would be a no brainer. But I'm not sure I want to play this formation this year. I did not really give a long try tho ... might consider trying it more.

Unfortunately, I prefer 4231 (or similar like 442 or 4411). So I don't really know what to do ahah.
    I could bench Raul and buy wingers but I don't think I would have enough budget to do so...

No worries mate. I meant that if I was in your position playing 4411 then that’s where I’d have the players lol ! Have you mind your mind up yet ?
  • CovLee_Candice
    4073 posts National Call-Up
    Have best team possible but this year gameplay is just utter ****
  • Littleland95
    16925 posts Moderator

H/M or H/H.
  • Khangaskhan17

I use to like h/m or h/l but now I’m trying to play with Modric with h/h but feel I may be missing out on a more attacking cm.

H/M or H/H.

Thanks, fellas!

Gave Prime Bergy a run tonight to compare to Moments. Moments is better for other formations but I actually preferred the Prime for this formation due to his M/M workrates at CF.

Due to the spacing on any of the default tactics besides possession, CFs with high attacking workrates often head upfield too early and/or sit on the backline next to the striker. I prefer my CFs to sit in the pocket of space behind the ST and check in frequently. Must be one of the reasons Messi works so well for me.

Will have to give all other potential M/M CFs a run this week. :)
  • Littleland95
    16925 posts Moderator

H/M or H/H.

Thanks, fellas!

Gave Prime Bergy a run tonight to compare to Moments. Moments is better for other formations but I actually preferred the Prime for this formation due to his M/M workrates at CF.

Due to the spacing on any of the default tactics besides possession, CFs with high attacking workrates often head upfield too early and/or sit on the backline next to the striker. I prefer my CFs to sit in the pocket of space behind the ST and check in frequently. Must be one of the reasons Messi works so well for me.

Will have to give all other potential M/M CFs a run this week. :)

I've used PIM Bergkamp as CF and he was great for me. Just set him to False 9 and he should go that far up?

PIM Pele is amazing as Cf though. Awesome card.
  • Vaporduff777
    @Littleland95 @Khangaskhan17 do you have any other tactics your currently using with dynamic tactics for 4411? Trying to figure out what to use alongside the current ones and curious as to what else you guys have :)
  • Littleland95
    16925 posts Moderator
    @Littleland95 @Khangaskhan17 do you have any other tactics your currently using with dynamic tactics for 4411? Trying to figure out what to use alongside the current ones and curious as to what else you guys have :)

I just use same tactics but set up different formations to use if I struggle a lot. If I can't break down a 433 user, I switch formation to 433(2) for example.
  • Vaporduff777

I just use same tactics but set up different formations to use if I struggle a lot. If I can't break down a 433 user, I switch formation to 433(2) for example.

Thanks will try incorporate that into my game. Your current tactics im having good success with just feel some more options depending on how the games going can only help.
  • EisenErmin
    5788 posts Big Money Move
    New, tested CT's:

Pressure on Heavy Touch

Possesion

Instructions:

Going to give that a try. TOTS Ben Yedder will be the CF behind TOTY Ronaldo.

The posession based tactic should help to control the flow of the game (which i love) and while posession play limits the runs in behind, TOTY Ronaldo should be make some of these runs regardless. I have not used Ben Yedder before, but from all the revies he should be fantastic.
  • Khangaskhan17
    Fellas, this is one baaaad man B)

oua52t.jpg
  • jocksaltire_67
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not been on this thread for a long time but see that it's still going strong. A few weeks ago I ended up rage deleting my club with prime Gullit, PIM Socrates etc and then of course addiction kicked in and here I am again :D Do any of you guys fancy building me a meta-ish squad ? (Although I am open to any suggestions). Got 800k and these TOTS untradeables: Ziyech, Donnarumma, Stuani, Brahimi, Neres, A.Almeida, Gomis, Onana, Digne, Rice and Benlamri. Thanks in advance troops