What's the most common goal do you concede??

maccag
179 posts Sunday League Hero
As title, my opponent either scores when he it's like a ping pong game and a deflection drops to his player for a tap in, he shoots through my defenders legs and megs him then the best one of all the ball magical 'morphs' and physically goes through my defenders foot/leg.. all laughable at times..

Comments

• Retro_G
    29141 posts Player of the Year
    First time shots
  • Notformeclive
    2366 posts Fans' Favourite
    maccag wrote: »
    As title, my opponent either scores when he it's like a ping pong game and a deflection drops to his player for a tap in, he shoots through my defenders legs and megs him then the best one of all the ball magical 'morphs' and physically goes through my defenders foot/leg.. all laughable at times..

The same, either the ball magically going through a defender or a tap in at the end of a series of impossible pinball deflections.
    EA sports, consistently rewarding moronic decisions.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9462 posts League Winner
    BS ones, all of them :wink:

Tbh majority of the goals I do concede are either kick off, rebounds or corners... score my fair share few :joy:

AI defending is such that you often need these things in your favour - breaking down a wall of 8 sentinels being controlled by a decent defensive player it becomes almost impossible to create clear chances.
  • Sterve
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The one where the attacker is making a direct run but i cant select my defender closest to him no matter what i do.
  • Sponik
    11 posts Ball Boy
    1.kick off
    2.powerfull shot between legs of my defender
    3. Screamer from 30m, when this only shot of my.opponent and
  • alvchong
    967 posts Professional
    this topic is fun ....we will get the same answer over and over again. The way fifa 19 goal is always the same... repeating every match.
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    Rebounds, corners and counters
  • FifaProDK
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rebounds in unrealistic directions.
  • CustardHippo
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rebounds, usually as a result of me having tackled someone multiple times but the ball continuing to bounce back into the attackers path. Or the GK parrying the ball as a perfect square pass to the unmarked winger on the opposite side.

Stopped conceding corners when I dropped in PIM Blanc and Vieira, manually defending the near post is a breeze.
  • Clanceypants
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    Usually all screamers from outside the box. I can never seem to score goals like that though.
  • RadamelFalcao9
    300 posts Sunday League Hero
    Retro_G wrote: »
    First time shots

• Insan0
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sterve wrote: »
    The one where the attacker is making a direct run but i cant select my defender closest to him no matter what i do.

Lol story of my life
  • MagicMaestro
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Aside from the above usually trying risky passes at the back or trying to skin someone with my centre back and giving it away :D I’ll never learn
  • Jonx88
    685 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pass Pass Pass Pass First time shot, so annoying that these players who have zero skill and cant get past you can revert to this tactic, this is why there is no skill gap
  • CharlieC
    6685 posts Big Money Move
    Rebounds mostly but last few days it’s been crosses/corners. Every cross is a goal
  • JFK147
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    I always seem to concede goals from either a simple pass that for some reason goes wrong because my player passes its straight to an opposing player for no reason. Or I concede due to a panic 5 seconds of not being able to switch to the correct player. To be fair I can’t stop myself manually defending and switching to my centre backs and dragging them out of position. For some reason I miss a lot of tackles but that seems to be a common issue.
  • dregana08
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    First time shots

pass it around, keeping possession, then ping it into their attackers (about 20-25 yards out), 1 or 2 more passes followed by a first time shot.

Annoying because it's unrealistic and unstoppable.
  • BossmanDaz
    96 posts Park Captain

This is the same for me to a certain extent, I can usually select them eventually but the player pauses for a split second then sprints, the delay giving an extra few yards to the attacker and I am goosed
  • Raider
    3590 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 11
    First time shots

from literally anywhere, 5 - 10 or 40 meters
  • bberger
    5164 posts Big Money Move
    BeardGang wrote: »
    Rebounds

• bberger
    5164 posts Big Money Move
    BossmanDaz wrote: »

This is the same for me to a certain extent, I can usually select them eventually but the player pauses for a split second then sprints, the delay giving an extra few yards to the attacker and I am goosed

Also have this very often. Definitively my last fifa.
  • L0ngline
    464 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 11
    most goals are **** bullcrap lmaooo
    nah fr now my top 5

1.) my opponent shoots randomly, my defender acts like he has been frozen or shot in the guts, my opponent shoots again, golazo

2.) my opponent shoots randomly and it goes thru my defender's legs, golazoooooo

3.) I can't stop kick-offs even if my life depended on it..it's just hilarious at that point.

4.) I tackle, he still has the ball, repeat 6 times, goal

5.) I get outplayed
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Finesse after cutting inside.
  • joehuk
    3319 posts National Call-Up
    BeardGang wrote: »
    Rebounds

• Robbo_86
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    A defender with 46 shooting banging it in the top bag from 30yards
  • Salvatori
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    For me, leaving out Fifa BS / rebounds:

1) Low driven shots which are hit realy close to my keeper and usually inches from my defenders - i assume low driven are far harder to autoblock ?
    2) Straight through balls that i cant seem to cover the run in time despite it being very easy / obvious
    3) From out wide where i make a total mess of defendin and going in the wrong direction
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rebounds.

Could. Be from goalkeeper saving and it going to the 1 attacker and not my 4 defenders

Same thing via post

Or other guy shoots. My defenders blocks it. Falls over. Then it rebounds perfectly to them to score. Half the time my keeper fell over too
  • D0lvl
    1513 posts Play-Off Hero
    See this thread. Video evidence inside.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/484221/these-180-contortionist-goals-need-to-go-just-so-broken-post-your-experiences-here#latest

These are unstoppable, unrealistic, and demoralizing when all game you’ve been breaking down D, taking shots that ‘make sense’ meaning open or taking your time to position your player to face the goal and shoot.

All the while you are doing that, your opponent can just fire these off and score.
  • DanValletta
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    How I concede mine are mainly no look shots by tots players from anywhere.

Second to those are a player is in my box back to goal, I'm spamming tackle with a giant like poty vvd and nothing can break the forcefield that surrounds the player, then he shoots through the legs of my defender...