4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

• Dsteve007
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hi all.

I thinking about coming back to the 4411. Here is the team I'm thinking of building. Modric will be from FS soon. I could upgrade casemiro to his sbc.

Any suggestions. I will sort messi position soon.

Got 580k to spend.

rhNkAEm.jpg
  • Delboy13710
    4814 posts National Call-Up
    Finished on 20-9 no matter what formation I use cant seem to crack Elite this year , I enjoyed using 4411 attacking wise was brilliant just need to Elite CM to sure up the defensive side of things
  • EisenErmin
    5791 posts Big Money Move
    Finished on 20-9 no matter what formation I use cant seem to crack Elite this year , I enjoyed using 4411 attacking wise was brilliant just need to Elite CM to sure up the defensive side of things

It is the same for me. Finished Gold 1 in the early WL with a 200K team and now finishing Gold 1 with a 20millions team regardless of formation. Maybe its my level and i am just not good enough (or not good enough at abusing the mechanics) to finish Elite. Had Gold1 finishes with 442, 442(2), 433(5), 4411and 352.
  • Delboy13710
    EisenErmin wrote: »

It is the same for me. Finished Gold 1 in the early WL with a 200K team and now finishing Gold 1 with a 20millions team regardless of formation. Maybe its my level and i am just not good enough (or not good enough at abusing the mechanics) to finish Elite. Had Gold1 finishes with 442, 442(2), 433(5), 4411and 352.

Exactly the same as me 352 , 433 (5) and 4411 all the same , lost to 2 NIF gold teams this weekend its cutting out them losses is the difference I think .

• EisenErmin

Exactly the same as me 352 , 433 (5) and 4411 all the same , lost to 2 NIF gold teams this weekend its cutting out them losses is the difference I think .

Thats probably true. I have these 2 or 3 games where i give away a game that was easily winnable. But on the other hand i have 2 or 3 games were i should have lost but was winning. Came close to Elite several times, but always made it to 22 wins only. This week i started 12-1 and had to win my last two in a row to finish 20-10. Never had a start that good, yet i failed again reaching that 23 wins.
  • Freefolk
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got Ziyech in the SBC, threw him in the team to try him out and wow he’s incredible, give him a go if you can fit him in
  • Khangaskhan17
    3905 posts National Call-Up
    Was so excited to use my new team but stopped at 11-2. Can’t be asked to play anymore matches in this gameplay. I love football and reading up on how you guys are doing with your sides but this Fifa is just not fun anymore. Even our glorious 4411 thread can’t save this **** game. :D

Gonna hop on Forza Horizon 4 for a while. Hit me up if you guys play FH! :)
  • Littleland95
    16927 posts Moderator
    20-8 this WL, Bad gameplay so happy with end result.

Good result for sure, even more in bad gameplay. Finished 20-10 myself and had some realy big delay issues myself.

Used your tactics (posession) for some games in rivals the last few games. I think i went a bid to far when i had 79% posession in my last game :smile:

I had 69% one WL match vs a guy that went full PTB from the start and didn't even change when I went 1-0. I just kept the ball until he moved out his players and bang 2-0 and Rage Quit. :joy:
  • Littleland95
    16927 posts Moderator
    Question guys...
    91 Cruyff or 91 Pele for a CAM/CF spot?
    CR7 up top to play with.

Just general thoughts on both?

Cruyff for the 5* weak foot. Awesome card.
  • Littleland95
    16927 posts Moderator
    Dsteve007 wrote: »
    Hi all.

I thinking about coming back to the 4411. Here is the team I'm thinking of building. Modric will be from FS soon. I could upgrade casemiro to his sbc.

Got 580k to spend.

rhNkAEm.jpg

I'd go Birthday Pavard at RB. Lala goes out of position a lot.
  • Littleland95
    16927 posts Moderator
    Was so excited to use my new team but stopped at 11-2. Can’t be asked to play anymore matches in this gameplay. I love football and reading up on how you guys are doing with your sides but this Fifa is just not fun anymore. Even our glorious 4411 thread can’t save this **** game. :D

Have fun man. You're always welcome in here.

Can even talk about Forza Horizon as well. :joy:
  • Carlos181
    3813 posts National Call-Up
    Stopped on 17-5. 3 of those losses were on Pens, I just can’t win any this year 😐.
  • Vaporduff777
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Finished 14-9 no time for anymore and happy with that. Hope we are did well.
  • Littleland95
    16927 posts Moderator
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    Stopped on 17-5. 3 of those losses were on Pens, I just can’t win any this year 😐.

Pens are difficult. I've won more than I've lost I think. :)
  • Blackcalpac
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 10
    Here is my team.

16a1y77.jpg

I have 2130 division rivals points. and in weekend league my best record is 22-8. generally Gold 1 or gold 2.

I tried 4411,4231,352,41212(2) and 433(4).
    And I think the best one is 4411.
  • Littleland95
    16927 posts Moderator
    Here is my team.

16a1y77.jpg

I have 2130 division rivals points. and in weekend league my best record is 22-8. generally Gold 1 or gold 2.

Great team!

Upgrading Cancelo to TOTS next?
  • Khangaskhan17
    Do you guys think Aguero, Suarez, and Messi will be re-released in the Ultimate TOTS?
  • EisenErmin
    Do you guys think Aguero, Suarez, and Messi will be re-released in the Ultimate TOTS?

For sure.

CR7, Griezman, Reus, Lewa. Ibra, .....
  • Carlos181
    3813 posts National Call-Up

Played it like crazy when it came out, but Fifa and BFV took up all my time 😭. Oh and my gf too.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move

Amen...Game is rubbish
  • Here is my team.

16a1y77.jpg

Great team!

Upgrading Cancelo to TOTS next?

Thank you. I need some more coins then cancelo will be upgraded 👍
  • Dsteve007
    Hi all.

Got 580k to spend.

rhNkAEm.jpg

Interesting suggestion. Would mbappe be off chem?
  • Littleland95
    16927 posts Moderator
    Hi all.

Got 580k to spend.

rhNkAEm.jpg

Yeah. 8 chem best for Mbappe then. Same as Neymar I guess.

Lala might work fine, but he's getting a TOTS on friday so maybe wait before buying?
  • Dsteve007
    Hi all.

Got 580k to spend.

rhNkAEm.jpg

Yeah. 8 chem best for Mbappe then. Same as Neymar I guess.

Lala might work fine, but he's getting a TOTS on friday so maybe wait before buying?

Yea I'll wait. I may try out pavard anyway to see how he goes.
  • Delboy13710
    Anyone used PIM Seedorf at CM thinking of foing hes SBC ?
  • Khangaskhan17

A lot of people don’t rate him but he’s been one of my favorite attacking CMs this year. If you play a patient passing game and like threading the needle he is your man. His long shot is also very consistent. I’d try him first though before doing the SBC.
  • Delboy13710

A lot of people don’t rate him but he’s been one of my favorite attacking CMs this year. If you play a patient passing game and like threading the needle he is your man. His long shot is also very consistent. I’d try him first though before doing the SBC.

I had the 88 Earlier and quite enjoyed him , but see lots of people not rating the PIM ,I'm using 86 Vieira as a CM but I find hes not mobile enough to suit my play style and offers nothing Offensively.
    Seedorf I can do by the weekend or I can slowly start Grinding Gullit .
  • Khangaskhan17

I had the 88 Earlier and quite enjoyed him , but see lots of people not rating the PIM ,I'm using 86 Vieira as a CM but I find hes not mobile enough to suit my play style and offers nothing Offensively.

Vieira is my biggest regret this year. He’s a great CDM but at CM I could have put the coins elsewhere. Keane was doing the job just fine.
  • Delboy13710

Vieira is my biggest regret this year. He’s a great CDM but at CM I could have put the coins elsewhere. Keane was doing the job just fine.

Packed him Untradeable in the base icon SBC , hes more suited to them 4231 1 depth Users .
    Prefer NIF kante at CM he still holds it down even at this stage .
    So it's either Seedorf now or slow grind for Gullit 😩
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thoughts on this? I'm not so sure how well Cruyff will get involved out wide? The players are pretty much set in stone so if you think of a better formation please suggest.

JHimcrA.png