Why is the competition in division 6 so strong, it very weird.

bobby2
125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I got relegated from division 5 and everyone is good. Felt Like i was playing very high-level players?

Comments

• Wooly1203
    2442 posts Fans' Favourite
    Agreed! I was playing today for the first time in awhile and I was playing against teams with Icons and tots players left and right.
  • Gnomenclature
    3212 posts National Call-Up
    Same in 4 and 5... just relegated back to 5 - winning games again though. The input lag has been terrible today.

Just beat some guy 3-0 - his de gea had 18 saves lol... a lot people playing boring **** drop back with 2 cdms... can't understand why folks play that way.

I'm playing a lot of people 2 divisions above me. I think most d5 and under players have stopped playing. If you are losing 25 skill points then you're deffinitely playing people above you.
  • Retro_G
    29322 posts Player of the Year
    Higher skilled players must be relegating themselves for the TOTS objectives.
  • ngern77
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Retro_G wrote: »

Exactly
  • PelzyWelzy
    9511 posts League Winner

Come across people relegating themselves from Div 1 twice last night, so it’s definitely still going on.

Bang out of order imo, but that’s the mindset of a chunk of the Fifa/gaming community nowadays.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    That is why I deleted my club to have more interesting matches in the basement divisions.
  • alvchong
    980 posts Professional
    During tots weekly objective div 4 to 6 are the same.
  • Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lol try division 1 its hell
  • Greezyweezy101
    1139 posts Professional
    Because the skill gap is so small in this game, the only difference between a div 2 player and a div 5 player is a few extra croqueters and flick up crosses
  • CharlieC
    6738 posts Big Money Move
    Because the skill gap is so small in this game, the only difference between a div 2 player and a div 5 player is a few extra croqueters and flick up crosses

Yep
  • iST4PL3S
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Presume this is what the division 5 players think anyway
  • alvchong
    980 posts Professional
    edited June 11
    Well, to score with Spain player assist at close skill gap division is not easy when you keep trying to use the player to pass. it affect your normal fluency game play.

I normally do my Objective on Saturday where everyone is playing WL. If i can't assist successfully, i rather just let opponent win the game (no draw also, cause no point if can't win) and i get to move down lower division and start another game until achieving the objective. After i done the objective, i play my normal way up again, that's why division 4,5,6 are almost the same. I have beaten some god squad and better player when i play my normal DR game, you can sense they are not keen to win unless they have done the objective.

Anyway... just a result of grinding and it will happen until no more weekly objective.
  • CharlieC
    6738 posts Big Money Move
    alvchong wrote: »
    Well, to score with Spain player assist at close skill gap division is not easy when you keep trying to use the player to pass. it affect your normal fluency game play.

I normally do my Objective on Saturday where everyone is playing WL. If i can't assist successfully, i rather just let opponent win the game (no draw also, cause no point if can't win) and i get to move down lower division and start another game until achieving the objective. After i done the objective, i play my normal way up again, that's why division 4,5,6 are almost the same. I have beaten some god squad and better player when i play my normal DR game, you can sense they are not keen to win unless they have done the objective.

Anyway... just a result of grinding and it will happen until no more weekly objective.

My Juan Mata is scoring like mad this week but hardly ever assists. In the week where the objective was to score with a Spanish player, he went on holiday all week then popped up again, I kid you not, and scored on the day the objective finished :lol:
  • Greezyweezy101
    1139 posts Professional
    iST4PL3S wrote: »

I'm a div 2 player. Purposely relegated myself to div 5 because I thought it would be easier to do the Suso objective. It's not easier, just a less abuse of broken mechanics
  • DanValletta
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Come across people relegating themselves from Div 1 twice last night, so it’s definitely still going on.

Bang out of order imo, but that’s the mindset of a chunk of the Fifa/gaming community nowadays.

I end up coming against one of those people every time I play. I don't really care about people relegating themselves if the game isn't designed to deter it, what can I do?

I care more that they go into the game and quit without giving you the win. Like I said though, what can you do.
  • IxToMxI
    5694 posts Big Money Move
    Bro, you honestly don’t understand how hard it is to do the Suso objective in D1, probably played 10 games and have 4/9 complete but in D1 I kid you not it’s like no one else is trying to do the objective.

However it’s scummy to relegate yourself just to get it done easily.

Feel like EA are partly to blame in the essence that 9 wins with Spanish players in the higher divisions is outrageous everyone in D1 has full icon teams
  • Kingdingaling
    1883 posts Play-Off Hero
    iST4PL3S wrote: »

I'm a div 2 player. Purposely relegated myself to div 5 because I thought it would be easier to do the Suso objective. It's not easier, just a less abuse of broken mechanics

I went from 3 to 6 for obj totally easy can see the skill gap is massive
  • Retro_G
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Bro, you honestly don’t understand how hard it is to do the Suso objective in D1, probably played 10 games and have 4/9 complete but in D1 I kid you not it’s like no one else is trying to do the objective.

Feel like EA are partly to blame in the essence that 9 wins with Spanish players in the higher divisions is outrageous everyone in D1 has full icon teams

That objective wouldn't be too bad, if it counted all assists per game. I got three assists with Corzorla in my last game, only one assist counted. :s What makes it worse, that's I'm trying to do the TOTS objective too, only had the coin to buy a cheap TOTS Ilicic for that one and he is trash.
  • Andyh60
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    As said so many times this is why there should be separate objective modes for all that obvious stuff/flaws in what is going on in rivals.

Also yes still happens for principle in rivals itself so for me if you get relegated you cant get promoted again until the next week hence stuck with respective rewards and can only go up one division at a time. might change a few ways people do things.
  • KING_HENKE
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    As said so many times this is why there should be separate objective modes for all that obvious stuff/flaws in what is going on in rivals.

Also yes still happens for principle in rivals itself so for me if you get relegated you cant get promoted again until the next week hence stuck with respective rewards and can only go up one division at a time. might change a few ways people do things.

That’s a very good idea
  • alvchong
    980 posts Professional
    I am hovering between div 3 and 4. When I about to move higher division I will play with my average team so that I won't promoted. When I play for weekly objective I will be demoted to div 5 and 6. And from there I know the skill not much different. Ya may be less icon team and less abuse of skill. But everyone is good player. I guess that's why EA find it so hard to split our skill gap. In fact skill gap is affected by the team also. Can u imagine a full icon, full tots compare to nif gold team? How to measure ur skill gap?
  • Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I would never relegate my self .. i would actually try harder .. its hell in division 1 .. but thats were am at and thats were am going to complete de obj... it havent been easy and been trying since sunday and got 1 game left to get suso .. its been hell but you lose some and win some .. keep trying harder !
  • Retro_G
    Insan0 wrote: »
    I would never relegate my self .. i would actually try harder .. its hell in division 1 .. but thats were am at and thats were am going to complete de obj... it havent been easy and been trying since sunday and got 1 game left to get suso .. its been hell but you lose some and win some .. keep trying harder !

I'd never do that either, it's cowardly to relegate yourself, ruin lower skilled players experience. I'm doing these objectives in Division 1.
  • Duncan1972
    304 posts Sunday League Hero

I'd never do that either, it's cowardly to relegate yourself, ruin lower skilled players experience. I'm doing these objectives in Division 1.

Agree- its the same as the "Pro's" avoiding each other in WL.
  • Delboy13710
    4834 posts Big Money Move
    Before these objectives/Tots players I was comfortable 2400+ now I'm barely 2100 . It's very tough to complete them its tough enough to win let alone assist and win .
    However relegating yourself to smash lesser players is pretty low . Theres no fun in that
  • IxToMxI
    IxToMxI wrote: »

That objective wouldn't be too bad, if it counted all assists per game. I got three assists with Corzorla in my last game, only one assist counted. :s What makes it worse, that's I'm trying to do the TOTS objective too, only had the coin to buy a cheap TOTS Ilicic for that one and he is trash.

Totally agree, even 9 assists in separate games would be time consuming but adding the win to it is frustrating however again to keep it balanced it’s to stop people just giving the goals to each other

Wouldn’t be surprised if EA added completed matches so quits don’t count I mean the Neves objective is just a waste of time tbf takes like an hour
  • OZero
    5203 posts Big Money Move
    That’s why the objective requirement is stupid. Make it online single only or no win is required.
  • Greezyweezy101
    1139 posts Professional
    edited June 11

It's not cowardly at all. I dont have the time to play against people of my ability with players I don't really want to use to get all those Spanish assists. It's hard enough to win in div 2, let alone make sure I get Spanish assists.

So I should miss out on Suso because I don't have time to do it any other way?

Blame EA
  • IxToMxI

It's not cowardly at all. I dont have the time to play against people of my ability with players I don't really want to use to get all those Spanish assists. It's hard enough to win in div 2, let alone make sure I get Spanish assists.

Blame EA

Is pretty scummy tbf, you think D2 is hard, try D1 - I want Suso but won’t relegate myself to do so
  • KING_HENKE
    347 posts Sunday League Hero

Blame EA

So people in div 5 have the time to sit through games? Games against people who aren’t even close to their skill level? How hard do you think it is for those people? So they should miss out on Suso because they can’t play a single match that’s fairly balanced because people like you INSIST on playing an unfairly balanced match in your favour instead of playing fairly balanced matches in a division that your skill level dictates?