Which Gullit is better at CM: 90 or 93?

fussydutchman
2206 posts Fans' Favourite
Better agility and pace on the 90 but the 93 is better at everything else. Has anyone tried both?

Thank you!

Comments

• ImAtrocious
    2957 posts National Call-Up
    Curious to see responses as well. II have the 93 Matthaus and then about 3.5 million that I could easily turn into Guillit, but I can't decide if he's really worth the upgrade over Matthaus in a 4-3-3(4). I really enjoy the Matthaus, and keeping him lets me use the coins to upgrade my CAM and RW.
  • Williejno1
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2019
    Both are amazing I can’t really tell a big difference to be honest
    Both are total game changers and it definitely shows on the pitch
    I played them both higher up pitch at cam and st though
    If u can fit havertz tots into your team he is most definitely worth a go for the price I sold 93 ruud to fund him and reus and I honestly find havertz better
  • johnlaker62
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have the 93 and I don’t see how he could get any better
  • ImAtrocious
    2957 posts National Call-Up
    @johnlaker62 Do you play him in a more attacking or defensive position? I just don't know if I'd be wasting him as a box to box type player in a midfield 3.
  • Galayn
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gullit is great in any position, but (after having tried various versions of him in various FUTs in various roles) he gives his best at CM or CDM (in a 2 CDMs

As to 90 vs 93, I had both last year and preferred the 90.

Only have had (and still have) the 90 this year though.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    Curious to see responses as well. II have the 93 Matthaus and then about 3.5 million that I could easily turn into Guillit, but I can't decide if he's really worth the upgrade over Matthaus in a 4-3-3(4). I really enjoy the Matthaus, and keeping him lets me use the coins to upgrade my CAM and RW.

Uh... why not use Gullit at CAM? That's his best position imo.
  • futaddict79
    2354 posts National Call-Up
    I've used both, had the 90 and did his 93 sbc, the 90 is quicker and more agile but the 93 is better all round, I would go 93 personally
  • Professor
    4111 posts National Call-Up
    I use the prime as a Cm in a 41212(2). I also had the 90 previous and prefer the 93. The stamina is noticeably better and also feels stronger on the ball. The 90 may feel a little faster but his control isnt as close.
  • johnlaker62
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    @johnlaker62 Do you play him in a more attacking or defensive position? I just don't know if I'd be wasting him as a box to box type player in a midfield 3.

Hey dude. I thought the same thing. I play him as a CDM in a 4231 and I don’t think he is wasted at all. He is huge and is amazing at tackling. His distribution and dribbling is what sets him apart from other cdms. He has no weak point. Wherever you play him, he will not be wasted.