Comments

• AzizaG
    3032 posts National Call-Up
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    AzizaG wrote: »
    25 wins! Elite 2 for the first time :)

TOTS Mane is insane

@IxToMxI well done on elite bro, let's both pull cr7 x

Cheers bro! Congrats on E2 first time finish also! Good achievement.

I’ve gave up hope mate, not had a single pick all year that’s gone into my starting team, feel like this week going to be even worse for the TOTS guarantee pack.

Last week got two players worth 100k and one worth 60k

This week two players worth 30k, yep I know I’m going to see Italian flag, two 87’s and Sirigu :D

My three picks will just help me complete Eusebio, got the 88 and 89 done,

Just got the 84 x2 85, 2x 86 and the 87 is pretty much complete once I got Neves and Suso

Eusebio is well worth it, absolutely beast. Im hoping to at least make 300k from guaranteed tots pack, :)
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner

TOTS Mane is insane

I’ve gave up hope mate, not had a single pick all year that’s gone into my starting team, feel like this week going to be even worse for the TOTS guarantee pack.

This week two players worth 30k, yep I know I’m going to see Italian flag, two 87’s and Sirigu :D

Just got the 84 x2 85, 2x 86 and the 87 is pretty much complete once I got Neves and Suso

Eusebio is well worth it, absolutely beast. Im hoping to at least make 300k from guaranteed tots pack, :)

That’s the hope, tbf think I have enough for Eusebio once rewards drop, however would also like to upgrade my Best to the Best Best
  • AzizaG

TOTS Mane is insane

That’s the hope, tbf think I have enough for Eusebio once rewards drop, however would also like to upgrade my Best to the Best Best

I never really got on with any George Best card, but I know he can be a beast if used properly. Ive only got 30k atm haha
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner

TOTS Mane is insane

I never really got on with any George Best card, but I know he can be a beast if used properly. Ive only got 30k atm haha

Need the team strong as possible for the ultimate TOTS weekend
  • AzizaG

TOTS Mane is insane

Need the team strong as possible for the ultimate TOTS weekend
    Yes i totally agree. My team is looking sweet atm, just hoping for one of the big pulls in guaranteed packs as the only player i want now is TOTS Auba
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    23-5 for me this weekend, Gullit is really what I would call a gamechanger
  • sheckLon
    3264 posts National Call-Up
    Well done guys! Ill be back 😎 will join you all in the near future.

Ultimate tots would be a good timing.
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    PureFramez wrote: »

Wish I did him, with the cards I’ve plowed into Vieria and Eusebio I could of had him, problem is I always get an icon as soon as I can afford them for the packs to feed my pack addiction lol

Instead of waiting another 2/3 weeks and getting the more expensive one
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    PureFramez wrote: »

Wish I did him, with the cards I’ve plowed into Vieria and Eusebio I could of had him, problem is I always get an icon as soon as I can afford them for the packs to feed my pack addiction lol

Instead of waiting another 2/3 weeks and getting the more expensive one

Do him mate, I got Vieira first and I thought he was incredible but then I did Gullit because I got lucky from the bundesliga elite pack and he is on a whole other level. Next for me is Eusebio, couldn't decide between him an R9 but he may have to play on the wing so I chose eusebio
  • I was 6-3 Saturday morning when all of sudden fifa servers went down on the west coast until Monday morning. There was no weekend league extension. No communication. Was hoping on playing to gold 2 or gold 1, but now I won’t get my red tots picks because EA servers went down. Fifa, where are my deserved rewards?
  • Chavez76
    9778 posts League Winner
    I was 6-3 Saturday morning when all of sudden fifa servers went down on the west coast until Monday morning. There was no weekend league extension. No communication. Was hoping on playing to gold 2 or gold 1, but now I won’t get my red tots picks because EA servers went down. Fifa, where are my deserved rewards?

what deserved rewards? Did you win 17 games?
  • sheckLon
    Correa and fabian for all the trouble...

Was really hoping for dumfries of any of thr ajax players, that is not too much to ask i thought. It turns out it was.

2 ultimate packs from rival rewards: adan and christensen the best.

2 jumbo packs: skriniar.

Thats all.

Hope you all had more luck!
  • tobbieNL
    38 posts Park Captain
    Got Piatek and Ilicic for finishing G3. Not bad i guess.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    tobbieNL wrote: »
    Got Piatek and Ilicic for finishing G3. Not bad i guess.

I got Correa, Tadic for gold 2, they're good sbc fodder.
  • ha032742
    46891 posts Moderator
    Good luck to all those playing this weekend in the hope of a red Mbappe o:)
  • freakjas
    14209 posts Has That Special Something
    Gonna write down how many away games i play.
    First game is already away with 2 people backing out before cause i was home lmao
  • SyNation2
    1020 posts Professional
    1st
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Good luck to all those playing this weekend in the hope of a red Mbappe o:)
    Im playing on wifi with 1mbps, good luck to me. 17 wins is goal. :D
  • freakjas
    wMkg2d3.jpg

Some people lol
    Rage quit within the first 6 mins.
    I‘m on 3 home games in a row which is crazy tbh. So 3-3 home-away.
    5-1 record
  • Damo_Suzuki
    4012 posts National Call-Up
    5-1. Delay is atrocious. The one i lost i couldnt pass, turn and lost every 50/50 and he got a weak foot first time shot winner from 30 yards. Just nearly lost another. The guy was passing it about and i just couldnt get anywhere near him. High pressure doesnt do anything, my players still stand still and do nothing. Equalized and got the winner from 85 mins onwards. If he had kept passing and wasting time i would have probably lost. Will try again this evening.
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    Just had a crazy game won 7-5 (art) but omg you should of saw a goal from my opposition.

Was 5-4 up, 93 min gave a foul away on half way, chips it to the edge of the box, TOTS VVD facing the halfway back from goal, jumps, headers backwards, ball loops into the sky as high as possible, comes back down chips De Gea, I was literally gobsmacked
  • Rossco160715
    2638 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wanted a quick game on break from work.

8 times I was selected to play at home and the other person backed out.

I wish I could select to be the away team so I could get a game quickly. It took so long I couldn’t manage time to play a game.
  • sheckLon
    Just had a crazy game won 7-5 (art) but omg you should of saw a goal from my opposition.

Was 5-4 up, 93 min gave a foul away on half way, chips it to the edge of the box, TOTS VVD facing the halfway back from goal, jumps, headers backwards, ball loops into the sky as high as possible, comes back down chips De Gea, I was literally gobsmacked

this demands a video! :)
  • sheckLon
    Currently 7-1. The game I lost was a game i was 2-0 up and lost 2-5 in the end while he was not the better player.

Any tips on defending corners where you headed away the ball and they receive it again only to pass / cross it in the box where players have so much space. Conceded 3 goals in that game from this. Could use a tip.
  • freakjas
    edited June 2019
    God i‘m so happy when this stupid meta is over.
    Getting completely dominated and then scoring 3 el tournado volleys, shush and time waste.
    Immediately press pause to make me quit cause it was 5-2 with him having 7 shots to my 17.
    Like why bro
  • Retro_G
    edited June 2019
    Connection is bloody woeful at the moment, would advise you not to play lads. My strikers are missing sitters, ball isn't going where you aim, doing skill moves, the ball bounces off your toe and out for a goal kick. Lost against an absolute scrub, dominated on stats, but couldn't score due to the woeful connection.
    Post edited by Retro_G on
  • freakjas
    Done for today.
    Cant play tomorrow, weather was bad today and the servers felt good. Played 15, won 10.
    Not bad.
    Btw played 10 away games and 5 home games. This home thing is such bs
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    Booted out of EA servers while 4-1 up in my first game :joy:. Thankfully the game just didn't count but I feel like it's a bad omen for the weekend.
  • Retro_G
    4-1, just at to beating a full meta stacked team, a good player. Still seething about that connection disadvantage loss against the scrub.
  • Mini_Miudo
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    10-1 at the moment. The loss was to a tryhard (I refuse to say "good" player because all he did was abuse mechanics) player but it was not deserved, I have never had so much BS against me in a single game, it was unbelievable!

These were 3 out of his 5 goals... The first 2 are some utter BS anyway but the 3rd one takes the ❤️❤️❤️❤️, why on earth is my Alisson sliding in with his feet in his own box?? Unbelievable. :joy:
  • SomeLegend
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is it just my luck or has everyone got veira and gullit beat them all but damn hate them trying to muscle tots erikson good job Auba just scores everything because they auto defend