EA is so out of touch...

Paquetesousa
2347 posts Fans' Favourite
Weekly objective: assist with Spanish in 9 rival wins. How am I supposed to accomplish that in div 1? I think they actually spend the entire week thinking of ways to irritate their community and succeeding at it ( the only thing they can actually succeed at, really) lol

Comments

• Arron xox
    4146 posts National Call-Up
    They cant please everybody can they
  • Arron xox
    4146 posts National Call-Up
    Arron xox wrote: »

Of course not. But they can **** off everybody and that’s exactly what they aim to do

They haven't ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me off... but I don't get emotional over challengers
  • CokePrime
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Of course not. But they can **** off everybody and that’s exactly what they aim to do

They haven't **** me off... but I don't get emotional over challengers

Some of the weekly objective challenges are actually stupid to complete in Div 1 though...It's like playing the last 10 games of WL lol
  • Paquetesousa
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    CokePrime wrote: »

They haven't **** me off... but I don't get emotional over challengers

Some of the weekly objective challenges are actually stupid to complete in Div 1 though...It's like playing the last 10 games of WL lol

Except if you are a really good player ( croquetas, flick ups, tornados,etc). You know, the “pro” way, exploit to win? I have pride and, therefore, no croquetas, no tornados, no flick ups, etc (aka real football), which is what EA is completely oblivious about. This game is the equivalent of tekken in a fight simulator lol
  • BorussenBernie09
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    Weekly objective: assist with Spanish in 9 rival wins. How am I supposed to accomplish that in div 1? I think they actually spend the entire week thinking of ways to irritate their community and succeeding at it ( the only thing they can actually succeed at, really) lol

Why you don't relegate yourself to Div 3 or 4?