FUT SWAP info thread - Thank you for a fun year!

Comments

• Mikep2212
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    I missed the sbc yesterday is it possible to still get 14 tokens or will the max i can now get be 13 ?
  • RvN008
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mikep2212 wrote: »
    I missed the sbc yesterday is it possible to still get 14 tokens or will the max i can now get be 13 ?

Sorry for you, but not possible to get 14 anymore. No Icon for you, but as thats usually **** that isnt such a big miss
  • bigfats
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park

max for you is 13
  • DannySTFC
    1044 posts Professional
    About to do my first game on SB. Going for the world class objective and MLS at the same time hopefully. Wanted to do one now before the update as I have a 61 rated squad with a LB in goal to play against!
  • IxToMxI
    5503 posts Big Money Move
    Please EA hurry up and sort the initial token problem :/ so annoying

• NonFlyingDutchman
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nice - easy token in squad battles this week! Silver 3 or above for C.Bravo - @Futfanatic can’t be sleeping now ;)
  • Futfanatic
    12568 posts Has That Special Something
    Nice - easy token in squad battles this week! Silver 3 or above for C.Bravo - @Futfanatic can’t be sleeping now ;)

Im here
  • NonFlyingDutchman
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Im here

You, my friend, are an impressive human being!
  • Futfanatic

Im here

Had to play WL till late because there’s no extension. My last one, done with the mode.
  • NonFlyingDutchman

Im here

Had to play WL till late because there’s no extension. My last one, done with the mode.

I envy you - have not had the time to play any of the tots-related weekend leagues, and now it seems «everyone» has those quality red tots players in their squads.

Oh well, perhaps next weekend, a chance to get someone good from Ligue 1.
  • BecksRightPeg
    378 posts Sunday League Hero

Im here

Slightly OT but what does your team look like? Where did you finish in WL?
  • Mikep2212
    RvN008 wrote: »

Sorry for you, but not possible to get 14 anymore. No Icon for you, but as thats usually **** that isnt such a big miss

Ahhh **** !!! So annoying. Thanks for letting me know guys at least i dont have to grind squad battles for another month now
  • spy
    483 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just got the rivals one left which shouldn’t be too bad as you don’t have to win and only requires scoring in 3 games. Not sure I have the patience for the Suso TOTS objective though as 9 rivals wins with Spanish assists will probably take 25 games minimum :( and the silver team one will be soul destroying
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    spy wrote: »
    Just got the rivals one left which shouldn’t be too bad as you don’t have to win and only requires scoring in 3 games. Not sure I have the patience for the Suso TOTS objective though as 9 rivals wins with Spanish assists will probably take 25 games minimum :( and the silver team one will be soul destroying

The silver one is not difficult, do first goal wins and it can be fast. Did it in 15 games with a silver Eredivisie squad (not full games) or something and I'm an average player.
  • Futfanatic
    edited June 10

Im here

Slightly OT but what does your team look like? Where did you finish in WL?

I dont want to talk about it 😔
  • Staxdoobie
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Basket wrote: »
    I can never win SB on world class :( (im only a div 7 player in rivals so not as skilled as u all)

Spose no mid icon for me

I'm only a Div 6/7 player too, but find SB relatively easy. Don't do these objectives on World Class, do them on Legendary. Trust me, just try it. It's easier. That Mid Icon will be yours!
  • IAIK7
    3394 posts National Call-Up
    I agree with the post above. Legendary is easier than World Class. The AI on Legendary are far more attacking and even more so if you score. The AI on World Class will always sit back regardless of the score.
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 10
    Not been able to get on PS4 this weekend, but has anyone else’s fut swap players not showing up on the app on players list?
  • mway
    688 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I´ve hit 10 posts and crossbars with Firmino trying to complete SB with MLS. Yes 10! 10!!!!!
  • NonFlyingDutchman
    Now, as much as I would like that duplicate kagawa from the completionist rare player pack (weekly objectives), I’ve kind of given up on the Suso objective. Too difficult, and won’t be able to squeeze in enough games.

And it feels gooood!

I hate grinding, but I just can’t help myself. I must have all available high rated cards, as if to optimize coin savings for future sbc’s. I have 11 or 12 tots I’m not using right now, and with EA shifting requirements from tots to if’s I might not even need them for the tots guaranteed sbc’s - but still: free cards 😛

Now I actually just played a sweet rivals game, minimal lag and with fair and fun opposition - not caring about getting the Spanish assist at all.... and guess what: 1/9.

🤔four days left...🤔
  • Doaves
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Now, as much as I would like that duplicate kagawa from the completionist rare player pack (weekly objectives), I’ve kind of given up on the Suso objective. Too difficult, and won’t be able to squeeze in enough games.

Im currently 7/9 and havent had it too bad but have had a stack of draws, particularly late ones 😒
    So frustrating. I wish WL games counted towards this. Spent way too much time on fifa this weekend.
  • Mikep2212
    Managed to get the suso objective done. Using him as my supersub hes supprisingly good
  • roc2606
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mid Icon or IF Modric + IF Marquinhos + Liga NOS TOTS Pack....
  • DannySTFC
    1044 posts Professional
    Just need one more TOTS goal and maybe another SB win just to top up the total and I’m up to date, 6/6 😊

Depends on future weeklies on what I go for, if it’s as easy as this week I’ll crack on for the icon, if there’s one or two I really can’t be bothered to complete I’ll probably go for the Bundes pack.
  • Vix14
    424 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Any update regarding the missing free token? @Futfanatic
  • BecksRightPeg
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    I really don't like assists in objectives. Why can't it just be score a goal with X players. Won a game 7-0 with MLS, only 4 of the assists counted. 2 off the post.
  • NonFlyingDutchman
    Doaves wrote: »

Im currently 7/9 and havent had it too bad but have had a stack of draws, particularly late ones 😒
    So frustrating. I wish WL games counted towards this. Spent way too much time on fifa this weekend.

This!
    I’m not even enjoying the grind most of the time, but just get caught up in an everlasting loop of trying to maximize profit to get a better team - because I’m krâp at fifa and need top players :)
  • KING_HENKE
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    These SB objectives are HORRIFIC. Barely anyone cares about this dead af mode, hence why EA insist on forcing people to play it if they want the swaps, and yeah, just make it goals and not assists. EA purposely making every single objective awkward and irritating.
  • aIex-1
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Vix14 wrote: »
    Any update regarding the missing free token? @Futfanatic

?
  • Futfanatic
    edited June 11