• Matt_Cornwall
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    So much for a dybala, matuai, sms etc
  • Dazzler179
    1167 posts Professional
    Would’ve done him if he was a striker
  • CFCHenri
    4364 posts National Call-Up
    Cheap card and I'm going to do it cause I love Muriel and all but wtf EA, you gave him an IF for the brace he scored against Sampdoria, so why is he getting a TOTS Moments for literally the same 🎃🎃🎃🎃? Still only 1 Inter player for finishing 4th and to a player who didn't even deserve it.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    Screw EA, should have been Lozano flashback or Donny moments
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    EA, Where is Skriniar ?
  • GC10
    336 posts Sunday League Hero
    At this point of the game that card is absolutely pointless
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    GC10 wrote: »
    At this point of the game that card is absolutely pointless

Agreed
  • BreezyE
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Would've LOVED an endgame SMS, Matuidi, or Dybala. No use for an 87 rated winger, dozens of better options at this point. 😴
  • oneskyworld
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's so pointless, besides from Columbians, who will do this SBC?
    What's the use of. 87winger in this stage of the game?
  • OZero
    7470 posts League Winner
    Not really. Series A fans should be happy because LW options are very limited in 19.
  • PiotrLolo
    2786 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2019
    It's so pointless, besides from Columbians, who will do this SBC?
    What's the use of. 87winger in this stage of the game?

I'm still using Baluta (85). IF Townsend (84) in my main team. Not eveone has 90+ squads from every league.
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    Looks dung
  • Markman007
    4412 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2019
    OZero wrote: »
    Not really. Series A fans should be happy because LW options are very limited in 19.

This is true. If you run a Serie A squad there are only a few good LW/LMs to use.

And to be fair he looks decent. Not many wingers with high pace and high strength. Put hawk on him and he’s 98 pace and 95 strength.
  • Husala
    3658 posts National Call-Up
    Lol Muriel in fut13 was the best not this piece of sheeet
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move
    One day people complain about not enough cards for the casual players, next day people complain cards aren’t good enough. Can’t keep all the people happy all the time.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7516 posts League Winner
    One day people complain about not enough cards for the casual players, next day people complain cards aren’t good enough. Can’t keep all the people happy all the time.

The entire point of tots used to be to give the casual players affordable cards that could allow them to not be out teamed for the last few weeks of the game. Now the point of tots is to get the casual player to breakdown and spend money or frustrate them into quitting.

Disclaimer- played like 2000 games. Not a disgruntled casual. But I have their back.
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move

The entire point of tots used to be to give the casual players affordable cards that could allow them to not be out teamed for the last few weeks of the game. Now the point of tots is to get the casual player to breakdown and spend money or frustrate them into quitting.

Disclaimer- played like 2000 games. Not a disgruntled casual. But I have their back.

Nor am I casual, played about the same as you. Just making the point that no matter what comes, some people are going to be unhappy, some will be happy.
  • Satch85
    1222 posts Professional
    OZero wrote: »

This!
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero

Fair point
  • Rfc4
    13 posts Ball Boy
    To be fair idk what it is about Muriel’s cards but they just perform in game. Used his OTW for chem reasons for a couple months and he was outscoring moments icons
  • SuperSonicSean
    6180 posts Big Money Move
    Used him and he's garbage. Suso performed much better in the same team. I swapped Muriel out for 7 chem Correa at LM.