The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• Dutch007
    3470 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2019
    14-12 Yeahhh! For me thats good :D
  • Arsenalfan97
    9249 posts League Winner
    Just won a game 3-2 in extra time his keeper made 22 saves I’m not even joking
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    14-12 Yeahhh! For me thats good :D

Wp bud
  • Olleman
    14918 posts World Class
    HOLY *. Just won against a guy who spammed that skillmove every single time he got the ball with CR7 and Dinho all game, litteraly all he did, not one pass :joy: . I could not touch him no matter what I did. Managed to win on pens after he scored in 90th and 120th.
  • Maverick
    10238 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm going to be in the minority here but I don't get the hype with La Croqueta. Works like a quarter of the time for me and most of the time I'm able to defend it and steal the ball.

Sure it works sometimes, but I don't really feel like it's a broken mechanic personally
  • Olleman
    14918 posts World Class
    3rd loss to a guy with supestacked team. And didn't switch from PIM Gullit once when he defended
  • BagelBlue
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    Finished 17-7. The higher up you go the more croqueta you have to face, game just becomes a sweat fest.
  • jenksiee123
    25864 posts Player of the Year
    Having an absolute mare this week, completely forgotten how to defend.
  • Murtee
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2019
    ha032742 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Any of you use TOTS Havertz at CCAM?

I'm playing with Havertz on ST and CAM after 70 min

I have too many attackers to fit and am deciding whether to play TOTY Neymar there or Havertz. Havertz allows me to use Goretzka with Gullit whereas I’ll need to use Vieira with Neymar :anguished:

The other attackers are PIM R9, TOTY CR7 and Mbappe so only have CCAM available.

I’m hoping for this if TOTS Mbappe is central: adcehj.jpg
    @ha032742
  • Hicksy2011
    19038 posts World Class
    I don’t understand why they don’t just give us an extra 24 hours for the next couple of WLs anyway
    Will help the servers if you get people to spread their games out
  • Scutch
    20943 posts Club Captain
    Hate this game.

OrganicMistyFish-size_restricted.gif

Conceded from this.
  • Moiizer
    15186 posts World Class
    btw anyone thinking fo doing R9 dont waste your coins. Hes average at best. He will score but his linkup play is awful.
  • M98H
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    Moiizer wrote: »
    btw anyone thinking fo doing R9 dont waste your coins. Hes average at best. He will score but his linkup play is awful.

Wouldn’t judge anyone off this gameplay
  • SuperRob
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite

Would agree with this. Loved him last year but this year he just isnt really doing it
  • sturges12345
    4507 posts National Call-Up
    Haha the gameplay is so bad. 16-8 rn because I just won a game on pens, but it should never got that far. The emphasis the players take in touches is disgusting. See below
  • Primal
    11506 posts Has That Special Something
    Maverick wrote: »
    I'm going to be in the minority here but I don't get the hype with La Croqueta. Works like a quarter of the time for me and most of the time I'm able to defend it and steal the ball.

Sure it works sometimes, but I don't really feel like it's a broken mechanic personally

if you play someone who is good ast using it then its a nightmare, the pros are imense at it and it is broken as it teleports through the challenge and also players maintain balance whilst using it and wont get knocked off the ball. It doesnt bother me at the start of WL but when you start pushing for the higher ranks it's a chore. I normally get to 18-0/1 before i play anyone who can use it effectively
  • Moiizer
    15186 posts World Class
    M98H wrote: »

Wouldn’t judge anyone off this gameplay

60 games deep with him bud. He just doesnt feel elite at all except the finishing.
  • WFCBagnall
    95922 posts Moderator
    19-4 then went 1-4 in the next five

Absolutely rubbish
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Gold 1 with 2 games left, I'll take it. Jovic <3
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Elite secured choked on t100 again. Fml
  • Primal
    11506 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Absolutely rubbish

bet your raging, weve all been there mate
  • Shaanxz
    23933 posts Club Captain
    I don’t get people that don’t switch formations if they’re struggling in a game
  • weims
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m somehow getting great gameplay now but at the same time have hit the woodwork 6 times in the last 135 in game minutes, wtf
  • jenksiee123
    25864 posts Player of the Year
    After how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this weekend has been G2 is a blessing lmao.
  • M98H
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    Primal wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Absolutely rubbish

bet your raging, weve all been there mate

I’ll be joining him this week.
    Already raged to the point of not caring though :joy:
  • weims
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    weims wrote: »
    I’m somehow getting great gameplay now but at the same time have hit the woodwork 6 times in the last 135 in game minutes, wtf

Make that 8 in 180
  • Richard
    11766 posts Has That Special Something
    20-4. Watch me bottle Elite.
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    24-5 big choke xd
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    No idea what I want to do with my team. Hard to fit all my untradeables in.
  • Ning
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    Why do my players suddenly start walking without my moving them and taking ages to switch, it's really annoying. is it just massive lag?