Squad battles and DIV rivals, harder now?

The last few games, i cant win any games anymore.

The CPU cheats its way to the goals, like a ping pong ball and my online opponent Always gets he's goal no matter what i do.

Even lower rated team are winning, is it a bug?
I play it on legendary level and DIV 6 level
Am not having fun anymore and its just a waste of time now to do the objectiefs that i wont get!!!
Great job EA!!

Comments

• Chavez76
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    you know that Div Rivals is just an onlin game mode, right?
  • leon1309
    3968 posts National Call-Up
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    you know that Div Rivals is just an onlin game mode, right?

Are you saying AI je not major part of online Play?
  • Hayabusasc
    93 posts Park Captain

The CPU cheats its way to the goals, like a ping pong ball and my online opponent Always gets he's goal no matter what i do.

Am not having fun anymore and its just a waste of time now to do the objectiefs that i wont get!!!
    Great job EA!!

Honestly it's whiny entitled posts like this that make me despair for the youth of today. You lost a game, get over it and get better. You're not being cheated, it's not some international conspiracy.

God knows how you'll survive in the real world with an attitude like this.
  • Hayabusasc wrote: »

Great job EA!!

Honestly it's whiny entitled posts like this that make me despair for the youth of today. You lost a game, get over it and get better. You're not being cheated, it's not some international conspiracy.

Bla bla bla!!
    You're FIFA god of course!
    well we're not all that good as you!
  • Hayabusasc
    93 posts Park Captain
    Where did I say I was good? Answer: I didn't. Most people on this forum would beat me.

Stop crying about the game and focus on improving.
  • Moy
    949 posts Semi-Pro
    I’ve noticed an increase in difficulty in SB over the last few days
  • JPRM71
    2273 posts Fans' Favourite
    Moy wrote: »
    I’ve noticed an increase in difficulty in SB over the last few days

They’ve upped the level of squad difficulty because of the objectives. Tbf it makes it more interesting now.
  • munchie63
    2804 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hayabusasc wrote: »

Great job EA!!

Bla bla bla!!

look mate. Firstly, for the Objectives you only need to play on Pro or World Class so why play legendary and moan ? On SB the computer team will always get more interceptions and score weak foot 25 yarders. Just deal with it and score more. I lost to an 80 rated team that managed to have 3 x 87s an 88 and an 89 in it. BUT there's always a couple of weak teams with a non=keeper in goal that you should be able to bang..esp on Pro.

As for Rivals.....its online so you're not playing the computer team....and you're matched with people in your division. Surely you can win 9 games in 7 days ??
  • munchie63 wrote: »

Great job EA!!

Bla bla bla!!

look mate. Firstly, for the Objectives you only need to play on Pro or World Class so why play legendary and moan ? On SB the computer team will always get more interceptions and score weak foot 25 yarders. Just deal with it and score more. I lost to an 80 rated team that managed to have 3 x 87s an 88 and an 89 in it. BUT there's always a couple of weak teams with a non=keeper in goal that you should be able to bang..esp on Pro.

As for Rivals.....its online so you're not playing the computer team....and you're matched with people in your division. Surely you can win 9 games in 7 days ??

First, thank you for your advise!
    But the problem is, if the game doesn't want you to win.
    Then you wont win!!
    The players can't pass, have no pace anymore, running out of position, the game messes with you player switch.
    those things are what i am talking about, why wasting my time with this crap, if the game decide that can not win the match.
  • paul24878306
    4700 posts Big Money Move
    It doesnt. .hear it year after year. At times connections arnt great, so you do get lag, switch inconsistancy, passing in the wrong direction, but its not the game as such.

Ultimately its a game. get better, luve eith its issues and enjoy it for what it is or dong play.

Personally ive had 19 for 2 weeks. I
    have an 82 rated all gold (no if) team. Im rlite 1 on sb last week, and currently this werk as well, and im d5 rivals holding my own.

I dont sed the problem.
  • Azablucky
    4105 posts National Call-Up
    munchie63 wrote: »

Great job EA!!

Bla bla bla!!

Tbf I always play on legendary even if the requirement is minimum world class. Legendary is easier than world class in my opinion. Don't ask how that makes sense or ask me to explain, it just is and I have no idea why. As for the rest of what you said. I fully agree :lol:
  • Andyw19_88
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    Prof WC and leg are the same for me, it's obvious it's rigged, low chem bronzes should be tripping over their own feet but yet they play like icons
  • BeastlyHusla
    2510 posts Fans' Favourite
    SB always same but DR, just keeps getting worse as players are constantly relegating themselves.
  • leon1309
    3968 posts National Call-Up
    22/18 shots/on target...against 0/2. Guess the score? Lost 1:0 in 121 minute. This game is pure bs sometimes.
    ...and all my shots were in the box (i even tryed crossing in ET and my Player infront of empty goal heads the ball towards half line. Just ...it is Just silly People still belive that the gameplay does not get Messed with.