FUT SWAP July info thread -PAGE1 - NEW SB SWAP TOKEN!

Comments

• IAIK7
    3135 posts National Call-Up
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    Red TOTS count?

No
  • Basket
    21 posts Ball Boy
    I can never win SB on world class :( (im only a div 7 player in rivals so not as skilled as u all)

Spose no mid icon for me
  • IAIK7
    edited June 8
    Basket wrote: »
    I can never win SB on world class :( (im only a div 7 player in rivals so not as skilled as u all)

Spose no mid icon for me

If you're not good at SB, then the best way to play the AI on World Class is to play a very patient game. It's nothing like online where you can attack at the speed of light. Also, every time you refresh the squads, you should get 1 or 2 very low rated squads. Simply only play those games if you can't beat the higher rated squads. I'm sure you can beat a 60 rated squad even on World Class. Once you've played those low rated squads, wait for the next day to refresh the teams and then go again. Good luck.
  • Futfanatic
    12135 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 8

Spose no mid icon for me

If you really can’t do it @Basket I will do it for you via shareplay. Or follow @IAIK7 advice one post above this one.
  • Basket
    21 posts Ball Boy
    Ill try the lowrated teams option first .. thanks for replyin !
  • bigfats
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park

Also at times the low rated squads can have a GK who is not an actual GK I usually take shots at impossible angles and they go in.
  • Basket
    21 posts Ball Boy

World class is weird lol

first 61 rating 19 chem team i won 10-1

tried a 73 team (chem 59) .. won 3-2 (so lucky)

got owned by around 6 goals diff by 4 gold teams in a row ... they pass like crazy , so fast

gonna skip the gold ones and wait for a 60 team again.

Thanks was a good tip :)
  • HelloDearie
    2218 posts Fans' Favourite
    Away on holiday this month for 10 days, so no 14 this month. But tbh I'm happy if I get modric after Ronaldinho last month. :)

Hope everyone else's futswaps go well this month!
  • JB0
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Spose no mid icon for me

If you really can’t do it @Basket I will do it for you via shareplay. Or follow @IAIK7 advice one post above this one.

Is there anything you can’t do? The service here is incredible :D
  • Futfanatic
    12135 posts Has That Special Something
    JB0 wrote: »

Spose no mid icon for me

One love brother 🤛
  • Boommaametw3
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero

Spose no mid icon for me

Let someone play it for you then
  • Low Ki
    11551 posts Has That Special Something
    I did all the world class objectives the past few weeks, but this 80 rating is doing my head in on team building as I rinsed a lot of my trash for good card upgrades.
  • starfox1284
    1348 posts Professional
    Low Ki wrote: »
    I did all the world class objectives the past few weeks, but this 80 rating is doing my head in on team building as I rinsed a lot of my trash for good card upgrades.

Only EA would make that an objective in a mode where all of the teams im facing are 86 or better and its a mode i can only play so much....once again...thanks EA for giving back....nobody wants your trash nid level icon that is completely worthless at this stage of the game.
  • johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional
    Has anyone not received their swap card yet?
  • Bevlarrrr
    971 posts Professional

I’ve still got nothing
  • johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »

I’ve still got nothing

Any word on when we will get them?
  • Low Ki
    I just lost 3-0 to a team of bronze koreans in world class.

Their stats dont show it, but they were faster, stronger, better passers and better defenders than my main squad bronze benched. This was after I won 4-0 vs the featured squad on world class btw.

Is this dynamic difficulty?
  • Alx192
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 9

Keep your team, put a bronze bench to lower the rating and a few NIF gold players in the main team if needed.
  • Bevlarrrr
    971 posts Professional
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »

I’ve still got nothing

Any word on when we will get them?

I haven’t seen anything yet mate
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    Yeah
    JB0 wrote: »

Spose no mid icon for me

One love brother 🤛

Yeah EA should pay you 2 montly wages per month. You are whats connects the forum to the game
  • joehuk
    2989 posts National Call-Up
    did the squad battles one sadly... hate doing these objectives.

Roman alessandrini with all the assists :joy:

Determined to get 10...

4 so far
    2 Squad battles rewards
    2 SBCS left maybe?

then i'll have to get 2 more weekly objectives (not touching rival ones)
  • Low Ki
    Halfway to the Bundesliga TOTS.

Chances I get my third TOTS Trapp? :lol:
  • IAIK7
    edited June 9

40% imo
  • Alx192
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IAIK7 wrote: »

40% imo

I would say 50%. I think it is split with Sommer :))
  • PiotrLolo
    1372 posts Professional
    edited June 9
    I swear, Rivals is the worst online mode in FIFA. In WL I can win 50% of my games, in Rivals I'm losing game after game after game. No matter what I do. 3 games, all lost, only 1 TOTS goal.
  • IAIK7
    I swear, Rivals is the worst online mode in FIFA. In WL I can win 50% of my games, in Rivals I'm losing game after game after game. No matter what I do. 3 games, all lost, only 1 TOTS goal.

Rivals is far harder than WL. At least for me anyway.
  • BecksRightPeg
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    Combined the Italian and Max 80 objectives together. 2/2 so far, and 12/15 for italian assists.

You really have to get lucky with your squad refreshes. I got 2 teams with bronze keepers, anything on target usually goes in.

World class against decent teams is pretty difficult imo
  • Pieman25
    15356 posts World Class
    All weekly objectives complete, Donnarumma from the completionist objective. Just need EA to give me the missing swap and it's been a good week.
  • PiotrLolo
    1372 posts Professional
    Finally got token for 3 TOTS goals. Can anyone explain me matchmaking in Rivals? My last game I was playing against a guy who definitely do not belong to Div 3. Superfast ping pong passing, faster than AI on Legendary in SB, infinity amount of first timed finesse shots. He won 9-2. After almost every goal he was running as long as he could, shushing me. I have played my fair share of idiots but this one was a new level for me.
  • Headshrinker363
    4636 posts National Call-Up
    Finally got token for 3 TOTS goals. Can anyone explain me matchmaking in Rivals? My last game I was playing against a guy who definitely do not belong to Div 3. Superfast ping pong passing, faster than AI on Legendary in SB, infinity amount of first timed finesse shots. He won 9-2. After almost every goal he was running as long as he could, shushing me. I have played my fair share of idiots but this one was a new level for me.

Games like these are when I use the rubber band and do something the wife asked me to do.