Fifa 20 on Switch

Comments

• Francis_sad
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Not buying. RIP Fifa on switch.
  • Rotorooter
    43 posts Park Captain
    What an absolute cop out. Same crap different system. I called this ages ago. Put out some half arsed effort and when it doesn't sell pull support for it. I really enjoyed these games, and tried to be positive about them, but EA can seriously go do one. Nintendo should stop them releasing it. Looks bad for the system. Which is nearing Xbox one number of sales.
  • ZiaFC
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not buying as well, at least they are telling us now though, between 18 and 19 the only real official info I could find was how it was going to be unique to the system so I had some hopes for something new like an interesting fut game mode. Unfortunately as we all know the only thing unique about it was the amount of content they had removed as compared to the 18 version. So gg EA for letting us know that there is absolutely no reason to buy it.
  • ZiaFC
    I thin this may be a great time for Nintendo to release a new Super Mario Strikers. It won't be a SIM, but it could be an excellent arcade style football skinned game with loads of multiplayer action filled mayhem.
  • Dizstruction
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yep I'm out too. 19 been a joke too overpriced market, pack weight and lack of sbc and no way to earn packs or coins except seasons. It's like they almost won't you to buy Fifa points lol. Hardly any tournaments and when they do a gold pack Wow thanks. I'm going back to 18 at least that had decent content . And my team is sick lol.
  • Bgomez93
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I’m definitely out, which is a shame because I enjoyed FIFA on switch. EA has disappointed us, which isn’t that surprising but I had a little hope. I was supposed to go to EA Play today and was supposed to ask about the Switch, but that line is ridiculous would literally be waiting all day.
  • Gingerboaby83
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’ll give it a go see what it’s like. For me the gameplay makes up for a lot of the missing content. Not saying I’ll last the full year on ultimate team but I hate frostbite gameplay that much I’ll try. Hopefully ea tell us more about what content is in fut.
  • Bgomez93
    I’ll give it a go see what it’s like. For me the gameplay makes up for a lot of the missing content. Not saying I’ll last the full year on ultimate team but I hate frostbite gameplay that much I’ll try. Hopefully ea tell us more about what content is in fut.

It’s a “Legacy Edition”. There will be no new content besides updated squads and kits. Not even new stadiums will be included
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    Guys please do not get it anymore.
  • ZiaFC
    Oh I definitely do not plan on getting it.
  • FIFA4NINTENDO
    9 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 12
    I've been following easportsfifa on Instagram and Facebook for a long time. Now I'm unfollowing them for good because EA is not supporting the Nintendo Switch anymore. If anyone else here followed them just do the same as I did.... unfollow easportsfifa.

Buying FIFA 20 this year.... thats a no for me. I'm moving on.
    Post edited by FIFA4NINTENDO on
  • Er!k
    51 posts Park Captain
    Bgomez93 wrote: »
    It’s a “Legacy Edition”. There will be no new content besides updated squads and kits. Not even new stadiums will be included
    Are you sure about that? And what if they include some new TV Visuals (i.e. Dutch eredivisie), is this also not going to be part of that as well?
  • Bgomez93
    Er!k wrote: »
    Bgomez93 wrote: »
    Are you sure about that? And what if they include some new TV Visuals (i.e. Dutch eredivisie), is this also not going to be part of that as well?

We’ll have to see about that. According to the listing on Amazon it says that kits, rosters, and visual broadcast packages will be updated. As far as stadiums go I’m not sure