You can ONLY use silver players for the Neres objective

JayyThunder
4346 posts Big Money Move
No subs, no nothing. With how bad silvers are and the delay. It's going to be who can score the most ridiculous trash goals as possible.

Comments

• Skywalker XVII
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I really like my scottish silvers so Im actually looking forward to this one
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    No subs, no nothing. With how bad silvers are and the delay. It's going to be who can score the most ridiculous trash goals as possible.

Come on jay... silvers are super fun to play with.
  • RvN008
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Come on jay... silvers are super fun to play with.

Agree! Wish there were more silver-only modus. And Silver IF's. Such a shame they kind of dropped them last year.
  • EisenErmin
    5710 posts Big Money Move

I allready did it and the goals were way better than the la croquetta chains first time 180 degree shots you see in every WL game from the 4231 clowns
  • EekAlaska
    1664 posts Play-Off Hero
    I feel i overpower ppl with my silvers. Only problem is finding enough games.
  • Keepthechange
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    I managed to do it in 10 games, I like how none of the **** crossing, tornados, and volleys work with silvers.
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    EisenErmin wrote: »

I allready did it and the goals were way better than the la croquetta chains first time 180 degree shots you see in every WL game from the 4231 clowns

silvers are much better. quality football goals, except from the corner abusers
  • EisenErmin
    5710 posts Big Money Move
    EisenErmin wrote: »

silvers are much better. quality football goals, except from the corner abusers

THIS! Sometimes shooting is really bad (on the wingers), but i scored a long range strike from 30 yards with a CB with 31 shooting :smile:
  • Seanregal
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Silvers are fun. I might even carry on playing online singles games this week. The objective parts done.
  • JayyThunder
    4346 posts Big Money Move
    I disregard my original statement. However I’ve had two games where it’s been just awful. You can’t concede from kickoff that’s all I’ll say