Cruyff or not to cruyff What should i do, help wanted

Mikep2212
413 posts Sunday League Hero
edited June 8
I have 1.4 mill and im thinking of buying 91 cruyff to replace mata. However also thinking if i were to get 91 matthaus to upgrade on kante and i could get b.silva to replace mata for the same price of cruyff. Is cruyff end game good or would i be better using the funds elsewhere???

My team switch to 4222 in game son and crespo are strikers

2gtav04.jpg

Comments

• Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    only cruyff that is really worth it is the 95. other cards have stamina and balancr issues
  • Mikep2212
    Thanks for that mate saved me buying him to find that out
  • Boysie91
    8193 posts League Winner
    I didn't like Cruyff and a lot of others have said the same thing. He is like marmite you either love him or hate him.
  • Mikep2212
    Yeah heard mixed reviews of him and tbh im not willing to lose coins on him. After looking at reviews may go for tots lacazette he seems to be highly rated
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cruyff is the heart of my team absolutely love him
  • Dudemaster_c1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Buy he’s quality
  • Polorimps
    47 posts Park Captain
    I use the 91 and he’s honestly superb I love him. I use him at ST
  • ICE_UP_SON
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 8
    He may be the only reason I still play this game. Him as a cam in a 4-1-2-1-2 is so much fun.
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    He's fantastic. Not used 91 but 94 had stamina issues at CAM but was fine as St. Only had the 95 a few days and I'm using as St or cf and he's just so much fun
  • RvN008
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    95 Cruijff wins games for me, but still gets lost on the pitch sometimes. Gullit and other big guys have far more presence on the pitch.
  • Briggsy
    54 posts Park Captain
    I've been using his 89 card since the base icon fut swap was out, I just love him and play him at ST - I'm now working towards his PIM and will try him at CAM and move tots Jovic to ST or just leave him at ST if that doesn't work out - He's just awesome.
  • Lackosweat
    5531 posts Big Money Move
    Eusebio ST. Sonaldo wide CAM.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13068 posts Has That Special Something
    PIM Cruyff is the best player in the game, the other versions not so much.
  • RVN_10
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    Recently bought the 91, wasn't sure if there would be much difference between the 89 and 91 but went for the 91 anyway.

What a player he is, power shots in the box are lethal has scored a few headers which I wasnt expecting. Will only sell when I can afford eusebio
  • klaas9
    898 posts Professional
    PIM Cruyff is the best player in the game, the other versions not so much.

• Chavez76
    2524 posts Fans' Favourite
    playing his 91 card for quite a while now, he is great. Scores for fun, and is incredibly fun to play with.
    stamina though is an issue, he is playing as a CCAM for me and I need to replace him around 70th minute
  • Mikep2212
    Is 91 eusebio still a great card then? Im currently running tots lacazette who has been pretty good to be honnest. I can only imagine eusebio is another level