The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• chaser2k15
    13600 posts Has That Special Something
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Who are the 3 players you hate the most to come up against this FIFA? For me it's:

Zlatan
    Van Dijk
    Timo Werner

Mane
    Zlatan
    Neymar
  • RebelRob
    5296 posts Big Money Move
    Who are the 3 players you hate the most to come up against this FIFA? For me it's:

Zlatan
    Van Dijk
    Timo Werner

No one tbh.

One game I can shut down toty cr7 and the next game Gabriel Jesus can make my defenders look like bronzes.
  • Guininho
    255 posts Sunday League Hero

No one tbh.

One game I can shut down toty cr7 and the next game Gabriel Jesus can make my defenders look like bronzes.

I couldn't said it better.
  • Libguy
    4931 posts National Call-Up
    With EA removing CR7 from all the menus, and now this Neymar stuff, I think we’re a few weeks away from the menu having a picture of Harry Kane with a glass of milk in one hand, giving a thumbs up, with the caption ”Don’t worry, lads - I’m in bed by 7:30 every night!”
  • Finesse_4days
    7541 posts League Winner
    Libguy wrote: »
    With EA removing CR7 from all the menus, and now this Neymar stuff, I think we’re a few weeks away from the menu having a picture of Harry Kane with a glass of milk in one hand, giving a thumbs up, with the caption ”Don’t worry, lads - I’m in bed by 7:30 every night!”

I think Mbappe or Hazard should be on the cover if they decide to not have Ronaldo on
  • Dutch007
    2809 posts Fans' Favourite
    Neymar worst role model you can think off, on and off the pitch...
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something

Zlatan
    Van Dijk
    Timo Werner

Zlatan, not because he's good, but because they are always skill spammers.
    POTY/TOTS Sterling
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 8
    There’s a difference between committing a crime, and being falsely accused of something though.
    If they remove Neymar now, it sets a dangerous precedent.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21387 posts Club Captain

Zlatan
    Van Dijk
    Timo Werner

Werner being subbed on is the most frightening sight in all of FUT
  • Orison
    49336 posts FIFA Cover Star
    edited June 8
    There’s a difference between committing a crime, and being falsely accused of something though.

So you see Ronaldo as convicted and Neymar as being falsely accused? They removed CR7 without any judgment being made lol
    Post edited by Orison on
  • o Magico
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect

Zlatan
    Van Dijk
    Timo Werner
    PIM Kluivert
    TOTY Kante
    Mane potm
  • MikeyP_FC
    13047 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »

So you see Ronaldo as convicted and Neymar of being falsely accused? They removed CR7 without any judgment being made lol

#NoBias
  • MikeyP_FC
    13047 posts Has That Special Something
    Tots Son tends to ruin me
  • McRaven
    4556 posts National Call-Up
    Griezmann always scores against me. Same with Butragueno.
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    My Da Costa wins 95% of all headers hes in. What a beast.
  • futureyears
    1171 posts Professional
    JKHex5V.jpg

Hope he's good! Cost me all of my untradables pretty much + 225k in coins.

Love that dynamic pic
  • solnasolna08
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero
    french league + rest of the world tots next week?

• WFCBagnall
    71185 posts Moderator

SPL
  • Dutch007
    2809 posts Fans' Favourite
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

SPL

Nothing in the codes about SPL..🧐
  • Idek
    10550 posts Has That Special Something
    May as well give my local league a full TOTS if they were gonna give the SPL one
  • Gyan_33
    30446 posts National Team Captain
    Is the rating cap for silver 2 and silver 3 player picks 87 or 88 this week?
  • Sixtech

You should try to reach Gold 2 or 3 this week. I know the chance is very slim but its possible to get 99 Ronaldo in your reds.
  • holdenwait
    57199 posts National Treasure
    got a 93 & 95 with gold 3 last week, so not too worried grinding to gold 2 but well on pace to get it anyways. hyped for this weeks rewards for sure.
  • Gyan_33
    30446 posts National Team Captain
    Sixtech wrote: »

You should try to reach Gold 2 or 3 this week. I know the chance is very slim but its possible to get 99 Ronaldo in your reds.

I'm asking for a friend who wants desperately wants Angelino. I'll just see how far I can get tbh, don't really care about Ronaldo as I've got my player pick Jovic who I adore.
  • Idek
    10550 posts Has That Special Something
    Wonder how many people are gonna get dupe Onana's tomorrow
  • holdenwait
    57199 posts National Treasure
    their fault for not having already used it in another sbc
  • Hollandman
    2560 posts Fans' Favourite
    Idek wrote: »

People still have him? 😂
  • BYourLord
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    not worth doing league sbc atm, non-rare gold are way too expensive
    did Nep publish another video ?
  • Sixtech
    Idek wrote: »

I dont have Onana already but im not going to do the SBC if they price it to high. Usually lower leagues SBC is like 10/20k max. I have a feeling it will be like 100k.