Show us your silver teams for the neres weekly

CheeseSlice
652 posts Semi-Pro
Want to give it a go and have no idea when it comes to silvers...can I sub on a gold and make it still count towards neres if I get the win?

Thanks

Comments

• Vaaass
    2569 posts National Call-Up
    No point even asking, we all know people will just abuse it and bring on 3 icons/TOTS cards so probably doesn't matter what silver cards they're using
  • GTaylor
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nope, Silvers only. As with all these objectives just name your team 1st goal wins, or similar. Took me an hour today with pretty much an all Forest team.
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Full Eredivisie team. Mimoun Mahi, Malen, St Juste, Duan are fun to play with.
  • CheeseSlice
    652 posts Semi-Pro
    GTaylor wrote: »
    Nope, Silvers only. As with all these objectives just name your team 1st goal wins, or similar. Took me an hour today with pretty much an all Forest team.

Ideal thanks
  • CarpeDiem
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    Vaaass wrote: »
    No point even asking, we all know people will just abuse it and bring on 3 icons/TOTS cards so probably doesn't matter what silver cards they're using

Thankfully the objective says win 10 Online single matches using only silver players.

• Batman442
    3760 posts National Call-Up
    I went full EPL, all rare silvers I bought 19 players on bidding wars (took over an hour) so I could rotate without using fitness items done it in 11 games lucky enough. I sold every player after for a profit too.
  • Thehubby
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    Are people going with 1st goal wins
  • Batman442
    3760 posts National Call-Up
    Thehubby wrote: »

Yesterday I had 5 quick quitters, usually the people who don't have the squad named 1st goal wins play on. Some with it play on anyway but if you go 2 up they quit. On one game my opponent scored 1st, early ran to half way line shushing the paused it twice, I wouldn't quit against a player like that. Ended up beating him anyway
  • FifaProDK
    570 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You can have gold players as subs if you need stam on a team for weekend League
  • Dave2829
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I quit straight away after goal unless it's a clear EA help goal lol
  • ELSALCFC
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 8
    I won 5 last night with a Ligue 1 side. Great options in defence and attack.

I sold them today to mix it up.

Rolling with a less sweaty pl/championship/England hybrid today with big Tammy Abraham up top with che adams. Will see how I do when I get cracking shortly. Probably will be harder than yesterday as I had ninga and the Portuguese lad up top, made it easy. Also Malayan Saar, Edgar ie and denayer at the back were solid.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2111 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seria a has some great silver players

Frosinone striker with deadeye is basically Ronaldo
  • Gingerbread
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thehubby wrote: »

Some people do some don't.

If someone has the same tag most likely he leave if you score first. I did because of it better for everyone in the long run to finish the objective quickly.
  • Gingerbread
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dave2829 wrote: »
    I quit straight away after goal unless it's a clear EA help goal lol

Same, don't be **** if you got first goal wins tagged. One or two decided to play on, but for most part the community respects the tag and good for everyone they do.
  • Zzizou_10
    5148 posts Big Money Move
    Liga NOS it is

20b5210cbc30b7abb44bedbd6e59b0f9.jpg
  • Recoba
    3569 posts National Call-Up
    Screenshot-2019-06-08-20-59-45-367-com-ea-gp-fifaultimate.png

Elton is really good.
  • Pieman25
    15756 posts World Class
    edited June 8
    d5e6f2261879dd053bfe95fd528153f4.png

Up to 4/10 but the rest of the weekly objectives cost time so haven't got to play many singles matches.
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    edited June 8
    IMG-6741.jpg

Mainly used all silvers form my club with a bit of decent pace. thats was it. done in 9 games yesterday.
    Kidding maybe 15 .

btw: How do you show your image in your reaction?
  • Leandrinho
    1097 posts Professional
    So if you bring on a gold it doesn't count? Should be like this all the time! Might give it a go then! Do you come up against full gold or tots teams or does matchmaking make sure you play against other silver teams aswell?
  • CheeseSlice
    652 posts Semi-Pro
    Leandrinho wrote: »
    So if you bring on a gold it doesn't count? Should be like this all the time! Might give it a go then! Do you come up against full gold or tots teams or does matchmaking make sure you play against other silver teams aswell?

Played 6 won 3 ..::all vs silvers
  • Knowlesdinho
    10001 posts Has That Special Something
    Love the objective, shows up the meta slaves for what they really are...
    Just like my spoiler...spam abusing morons!
  • Leandrinho
    1097 posts Professional
    Love the objective, shows up the meta slaves for what they really are...
    Just like my spoiler...spam abusing morons!

Good one :D
  • EisenErmin
    5337 posts Big Money Move
    Did it in about 15-17 matches. First goal win with a full 2.Bundesliga team.
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    I don't have enough coins to put a silver team together. :D