WHERE ARE THE AFFORDABLE FUN SBC CARDS?!

ppeetteerr11
1041 posts Professional
What is going on EA?!

Comments

• Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    There are none, EA spits in your face.
  • Paulopudasso
    1052 posts Professional
    They release ones to get the coins off the market and stick there twos up to its loyal fan base the lifeblood of the company
  • SuperSonicSean
    5967 posts Big Money Move
    Most of them are affordable if you get all the objective players for the week, play WL, and do the guaranteed TOTS SBCs. You're looking at 6+ TOTS cards per week, and that's assuming you pack nothing from rewards.
  • Vix14
    472 posts An Exciting Prospect
    In objectives. In the player picks if you play WL. Few of them are available under or around 100k. I think it's affordable considering how inflated market has been in this FUT.
  • ppeetteerr11
    1041 posts Professional
    Vix14 wrote: »
    In objectives. In the player picks if you play WL. Few of them are available under or around 100k. I think it's affordable considering how inflated market has been in this FUT.

Ok they’re in objectives but the SBC cards are ridiculously priced. Odegaard was a fun card they released and was very cheap. Ever since Mbabu they’ve been 500k+. Not cool.
  • Jpo41
    851 posts Semi-Pro
    in 18 or maybe in 20 but we haz to spend money to find out if 20 has them.
  • Vix14
    472 posts An Exciting Prospect

Ok they’re in objectives but the SBC cards are ridiculously priced. Odegaard was a fun card they released and was very cheap. Ever since Mbabu the

Ikr. Don't know what to say, mate. Saved coins but still couldn't do Inaki and Godin SBC. Ramos was a bargain though.
  • OZero
    5155 posts Big Money Move
    Hmm surprisingly I think the TOTS player SBCs are correctly priced

It’s the pack weight for the others cards that are the problems