Are EA ruining TOTS with this current packweight?

Comments

• XoWooll3y
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    People like you are the problem. If you think pack weight is what ruins this game then you need to get to the nearest Drs and get some blood tests.

The actual football ruins this card collection game kiddo
  • RvN008
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did Gullit, completed all the challenges and opened 5 100K packs and 2 125K packs. Didnt get a single TOTS! Thats disgusting for like 1.5-2M of packs
  • CeeQue
    10801 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah, it's sucking the fun out of TOTS
    This year's been am utter joke. The Bundesliga was a sign that these packs were rigged.
  • Devers
    7398 posts League Winner
    i expect something good in return if i spend €20 on 1 jumbo rare player pack, not an 83 rated player.

thats why i only open the reward packs.

only crazies would spend money on fifa points, oh and youtubers, thats about it.

and to the guys bummin EA, get a **** grip LOL
  • Latanaka
    808 posts Semi-Pro
    XoWooll3y wrote: »
    People like you are the problem. If you think pack weight is what ruins this game then you need to get to the nearest Drs and get some blood tests.

Just delete the game man
  • RvN008
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    Devers wrote: »
    i expect something good in return if i spend €20 on 1 jumbo rare player pack, not an 83 rated player.

only crazies would spend money on fifa points, oh and youtubers, thats about it.

I opened 5 of them, and 2 100K packs. Thats alone €150 worth of packs! Didnt pack a single TOTS. Also opened 5 100K packs from Gullit SBC.... nothing.

I did however got 3x Sancho, 2x Cazorla, and so on... didnt pack them during their respective TOTS, while I opened around the same amound of packs.

As I see new account pack TOTS after TOTS, I feel this is illegal as pack weight is presented same for every single account. Its disgusting!!
  • EisenErmin
    5378 posts Big Money Move
    Lots of saved packs gave me a TOTS Onana untradeable + 85 Witsel and 87 Verthongen. The worst possible TOTS card, of course.
  • Devers
    7398 posts League Winner
    RvN008 wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »

I opened 5 of them, and 2 100K packs. Thats alone €150 worth of packs! Didnt pack a single TOTS. Also opened 5 100K packs from Gullit SBC.... nothing.

I did however got 3x Sancho, 2x Cazorla, and so on... didnt pack them during their respective TOTS, while I opened around the same amound of packs.

As I see new account pack TOTS after TOTS, I feel this is illegal as pack weight is presented same for every single account. Its disgusting!!

i dont no how they can get away with it, its criminal, you see youtubers spend thousands of pounds in one sitting without getting anything, crazy crazy stuff
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up

Just did a wee pack suicide. Not complaining or looking for sympathy just sharing my experience
  • BeardGang
    1160 posts Professional
    I just done the Ronaldinho sbc. All I got from the packs was and 87. Lol
  • iRusty_yo
    3921 posts National Call-Up
    XoWooll3y wrote: »

Learn to read kiddo ....I never stated gameplay was fantastic did I? Your what's wrong with this community....stupid comments like this prove just how pathetic this community is. The game is infuriating because of people like you...."kiddo"

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975cfaf7413869326b32acdf23&rid=giphy.gif

Fkn ayy man!!
  • Dmb75
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    For me I’m just saving for Ultimate TOTS. Honestly, you probably have the same chance of packing one of the high end ones.
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    Actually I did hit quite a number of blues. Earlier on I packed a Koulibaly. Just feel it could have been higher.
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    No, i prefer it this way
    These cards should be expensive. I don’t want to see 95 rated cards every game. In my opinion the reds are the problem. People getting rewarded TOTS Son for finishing gold 3 and such.
  • OZero
    4974 posts Big Money Move
    TTAZ wrote: »
    These cards should be expensive. I don’t want to see 95 rated cards every game. In my opinion the reds are the problem. People getting rewarded TOTS Son for finishing gold 3 and such.

These cards should never be that expensive
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 8
    No, i prefer it this way
    OZero wrote: »
    TTAZ wrote: »

These cards should never be that expensive

People who played/grinded/traded/finished high all year should be incentivized for doing so. I have no issues with the prices. (Disclaimer I did spend 24K fifa points at launch)
  • starfox1284
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    After watching Nep open packs today....yeah the pack weight is shocking l.
  • Andyzim
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm in the process of opening 95 good packs which I saved up. So far I've had Lloris, a couple of 85s and some 84/83s. Not a single tots, why does it have to be so hard to pack them?!

Since tots started I've opened around 200 packs, the only tots I got were rodri and onana who they made a mistake to put in, and an 83 rated Saudi league player. Its ridiculous.
  • truegunn3r
    8616 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 8
    EA need to stop with consistently giving us fullbacks and goalkeepers from the guaranteed sbc’s/player picks. If they hadn’t boosted every striker to be a million+ player then they possibly could have lowered their pack weights
  • Nish24
    7 posts Ball Boy
    No, i prefer it this way
    Was not having a good time with tots until I packed tots CR7 last night
  • madwullie
    4158 posts National Call-Up
    Must admit I'm pulling a lot of blues, although I do spam league sbcs to the tune of 20+ packs per day
  • iRusty_yo
    3921 posts National Call-Up
    Ive packed more icons than I have packed TOTS cards this year.. mental
  • DaMMian
    667 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Like seriously? I remember last year being pretty decent, but this year it's absolutely horrendous.... I personally had 30 saved packs... 45k packs being the worst, and Rare mega's, 50k packs as my best. Not 1 blue, 2 walkouts in immobile and iniesta.....

Did the icon part, and 89 rated squad of vieira for 2x 100k packs.....not even a walkout from either.....

I wasn't expecting lots of blues, but the lack of walkouts is utterly atrocious...

Thoughts?

I know how you feeling opened packs from Ronnie SBC, a lot SBC League packs, G3 and Div4rank1 rewards best player Mahrez :)

EA what is wrong with pack weight?
    I know that it is impossible to find CR7 in every pack but if you packed KEpa from 100K pack something is wrong: >:) >:)
  • BorussenBernie09
    1395 posts Professional
    Nainggolan 1,6 Mio.? WTF? Isn't better than Wijnaldum (who is 400kish) but is extremely rare on the TM (like 10 of them i believe). I believe EA decreased Packweight due to CR7 being in Packs atm.
  • sido1968
    1272 posts Professional
    madwullie wrote: »
    Must admit I'm pulling a lot of blues, although I do spam league sbcs to the tune of 20+ packs per day

I open more than that, 2 full leagues a day on average, packed Bergwijn, Ederson and Parejo. Guess who I got in my community, PL and La Liga guaranteed sbc packs?
    Packed Quagriarella from saved Serie A pack from last week's MM tho.
  • madwullie
    4158 posts National Call-Up
    sido1968 wrote: »
    madwullie wrote: »

I open more than that, 2 full leagues a day on average, packed Bergwijn, Ederson and Parejo. Guess who I got in my community, PL and La Liga guaranteed sbc packs?
    Packed Quagriarella from saved Serie A pack from last week's MM tho.

From memory I've had laporte x2, sterling, that Romanian defender x3, banega, yilmaz, some other Turkish guy, that stupid Greek goalie, fabian last night plus more discard ones. Pulled at least two in the efl tots too
  • Grezzerk
    562 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Meh, it is what it is
    The packweight in tradeable packs has been terrible for me (apart from tots klose) however I actually like how they’ve done the upgrade sbcs for each league. I seem to pack a tots every second 81+ sbc. None of the massive ones but happy enough.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Meh, it is what it is
    TOTS ruin Fifa every year, so...
  • oldboiler
    1980 posts Play-Off Hero
    Meh, it is what it is
    Just opened 32 packs saved from rewards and leagues including rare players and ultimates, best pull was an 87 Vertongen.... but I’ve had good pack luck during TOTS so won’t be complaining. The best pulls have been at the end of the week as opposed to the beginning