WL super slow game play.

1
Tubbs76
587 posts An Exciting Prospect
Anyone else experiencing ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game play than normal. Game playvin weekend league is super slow. Just forfeited my 2nd match after 10 mins it was that bad. While game feels like it's in slow motion, everything seems laboured. Funnily enough, not for my opponent. I hate EA

Comments

  • Moe_86
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    I can’t find a match also I feel it is like a different game
  • LRogue
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dreadful game play today. Lost 8 in a row. 6 of which I quit. Console has been firmly switched off
  • Tubbs76
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    I can’t find a match also I feel it is like a different game

    I've never seen it this bad and it's been bad. Won game 1 but it wasn't fun at all. Super slow but could tell my opponent was the same. Game 2 was even worse, but my opponent was fast. I couldn't get a player to respond to anything....
  • DannySTFC
    10095 posts Has That Special Something
    LRogue wrote: »
    Dreadful game play today. Lost 8 in a row. 6 of which I quit. Console has been firmly switched off

    That exclusively because of the gameplay was it?
  • DannySTFC
    10095 posts Has That Special Something
    LRogue wrote: »
    Dreadful game play today. Lost 8 in a row. 6 of which I quit. Console has been firmly switched off

    That exclusively because of the gameplay was it?
  • TeamMushroom
    58 posts Park Captain
    Slow as a donkey in mud.... and I’m pi55ed because I’ve lost 3 in a row in ET to “meta” shots
  • LRogue
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    LRogue wrote: »
    Dreadful game play today. Lost 8 in a row. 6 of which I quit. Console has been firmly switched off

    That exclusively because of the gameplay was it?

    Yes Danny it was before you start jumping on the bandwagon of poor player, poor tactics etc....
  • Moe_86
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don’t know if we are missing something, 1-8 is my record for now because I feel my team can't run and always out of position. I got Williams today and he is a total trash , is he like this or because wtf EA.
  • Tubbs76
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Guys, game 3, another forfeit. I conceded 4 goals in 30 mins. All 4 goals came from passes going complete wrong direction to where I played them to gift goals, again, super slow game play. It just feels like the whole game and my players are out of sync. Its absolutely horrible
  • Moe_86
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tubbs76 wrote: »
    Guys, game 3, another forfeit. I conceded 4 goals in 30 mins. All 4 goals came from passes going complete wrong direction to where I played them to gift goals, again, super slow game play. It just feels like the whole game and my players are out of sync. Its absolutely horrible

    Deflaciones is beyond true
  • Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This slowness and unresponsive game play is what is killing this game .. like are you serious thats wy i always wait to play on the second day of WL .
  • DannySTFC
    10095 posts Has That Special Something
    LRogue wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    LRogue wrote: »
    Dreadful game play today. Lost 8 in a row. 6 of which I quit. Console has been firmly switched off

    That exclusively because of the gameplay was it?

    Yes Danny it was before you start jumping on the bandwagon of poor player, poor tactics etc....

    I don’t deny that the game has faults with DDA and delay but what I absolute despise is people like yourself thinking that you’ve just lost 8 games in a row and it’s the games fault, the game would have had an input into those losses if there was delay and what not, but if you think losing 8 games in a row is because of the gameplay you’re utterly deluded and need to stop thinking you’re entitled to win every game.
  • Tubbs76
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    LRogue wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    LRogue wrote: »
    Dreadful game play today. Lost 8 in a row. 6 of which I quit. Console has been firmly switched off

    That exclusively because of the gameplay was it?

    Yes Danny it was before you start jumping on the bandwagon of poor player, poor tactics etc....

    I don’t deny that the game has faults with DDA and delay but what I absolute despise is people like yourself thinking that you’ve just lost 8 games in a row and it’s the games fault, the game would have had an input into those losses if there was delay and what not, but if you think losing 8 games in a row is because of the gameplay you’re utterly deluded and need to stop thinking you’re entitled to win every game.

    I disagree with you, months ago, I dropped 3 divisions in 2 days. Lost 24 games in a row. Most were due to bad game play. I dont lose 3 In a row let alone 24.
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    Same here. Started off horrible. Rivals is smooth as butter though. Go figure.
  • Tubbs76
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Insan0 wrote: »
    This slowness and unresponsive game play is what is killing this game .. like are you serious thats wy i always wait to play on the second day of WL .

    Its killin me, game 4, another forf. Conceded 4 goals yets again, players cant do a thing. What a waste for 3 games. I'm off, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this, no point playing when the game play is this bad. I cant even make a basic pass at the moment let alone get my players to make a run
  • DannySTFC
    10095 posts Has That Special Something
    Tubbs76 wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    LRogue wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    LRogue wrote: »
    Dreadful game play today. Lost 8 in a row. 6 of which I quit. Console has been firmly switched off

    That exclusively because of the gameplay was it?

    Yes Danny it was before you start jumping on the bandwagon of poor player, poor tactics etc....

    I don’t deny that the game has faults with DDA and delay but what I absolute despise is people like yourself thinking that you’ve just lost 8 games in a row and it’s the games fault, the game would have had an input into those losses if there was delay and what not, but if you think losing 8 games in a row is because of the gameplay you’re utterly deluded and need to stop thinking you’re entitled to win every game.

    I disagree with you, months ago, I dropped 3 divisions in 2 days. Lost 24 games in a row. Most were due to bad game play. I dont lose 3 In a row let alone 24.

    So, conveniently, all 24 of your opponents IN A ROW didn’t experience any delay or slow gameplay, they were all fine and it only affected you? Seems legit.
  • Moe_86
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Now I just won a game 7-0 , against a team fully loaded with players. I felt bad for the poor guy because I am sure ge was facing what we been complaining about now. WHY THE ❤️❤️❤️❤️ RANDOMIZED GAME DIFFICULTY.
  • Tubbs76
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Tubbs76 wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    LRogue wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    LRogue wrote: »
    Dreadful game play today. Lost 8 in a row. 6 of which I quit. Console has been firmly switched off

    That exclusively because of the gameplay was it?

    Yes Danny it was before you start jumping on the bandwagon of poor player, poor tactics etc....

    I don’t deny that the game has faults with DDA and delay but what I absolute despise is people like yourself thinking that you’ve just lost 8 games in a row and it’s the games fault, the game would have had an input into those losses if there was delay and what not, but if you think losing 8 games in a row is because of the gameplay you’re utterly deluded and need to stop thinking you’re entitled to win every game.

    I disagree with you, months ago, I dropped 3 divisions in 2 days. Lost 24 games in a row. Most were due to bad game play. I dont lose 3 In a row let alone 24.

    So, conveniently, all 24 of your opponents IN A ROW didn’t experience any delay or slow gameplay, they were all fine and it only affected you? Seems legit.

    I have no doubt they do from time to time. Point is all losses came from unresponsive game play, bot losing to better players
  • Theomanny
    2742 posts National Call-Up
    Sometimes it helps turnjng it off and on
  • LRogue
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2019
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    LRogue wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    LRogue wrote: »
    Dreadful game play today. Lost 8 in a row. 6 of which I quit. Console has been firmly switched off

    That exclusively because of the gameplay was it?

    Yes Danny it was before you start jumping on the bandwagon of poor player, poor tactics etc....

    I don’t deny that the game has faults with DDA and delay but what I absolute despise is people like yourself thinking that you’ve just lost 8 games in a row and it’s the games fault, the game would have had an input into those losses if there was delay and what not, but if you think losing 8 games in a row is because of the gameplay you’re utterly deluded and need to stop thinking you’re entitled to win every game.

    Now now Danny calm down. I am not this deluded man you think I am. I dont feel entitled to win every game at all. I lose more than I win during the WL, however it is the manner of defeats I have an issue with and like the posts above others are having the same experiences.
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Slow on friday when the servers are not overloaded...
  • Tubbs76
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Coincidentally, got off wl as an absolute waste of time when the game play is the way it is. I thought I'd jump on rivals and guess what..... game play I'd fine. EA, you are a joke
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Don't forget to buy FIFA 20. Same engine, same servers.
  • jplumber
    2108 posts Fans' Favourite
    Servers incredibly bad, got thrown out twice while in the lead - thanks for the losses, EA!
  • LRogue
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tubbs76 wrote: »
    Coincidentally, got off wl as an absolute waste of time when the game play is the way it is. I thought I'd jump on rivals and guess what..... game play I'd fine. EA, you are a joke

    Yep. I experienced exactly the same
  • Im.waiting for Calcio A TOTS before I start. I'm gonna switch from a PL squad
  • cavester77
    86 posts Park Captain
    Does anybody ever feel like is the same routine every weekend?

    For me I’ll win 2 or 3 out of the first five (today I had 3 out of 4) with 2 of the losses where you can’t pass, tackle and have loads of deflections putting their players through 1-1. Normally 1 of these players is fantastic.

    Then after the first 5 games end up only winning 1 out of the next 6/7 games with the game play ridiculous.

    I’m not a good player and always end up on the 14 wins. I’d love just once to get to the 17 mark.

    Whilst I’m at it has anybody had any weird penalty’s given against them?

    In the last 3 days I’ve had my keeper save a shot only for him to be awarded a penalty and my defender had possession on the ball, passed it 2 a team mate and again he was awarded a penalty.
  • High420
    1977 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't understand this game/company lol

    I've got perfect gameplay at the moment- UK South East

    usually starts to be terrible around 5-10pm GMT on Friday, horrible on Saturday (all day & night) and then ok/good on Sunday.
  • ASHERLAUYY
    1066 posts Professional
    I swear there's a thread like this every weekend claiming gameplay is slower than normal. No it's just always like this.
  • ImAtrocious
    3136 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2019
    cavester77 wrote: »
    Does anybody ever feel like is the same routine every weekend?

    For me I’ll win 2 or 3 out of the first five (today I had 3 out of 4) with 2 of the losses where you can’t pass, tackle and have loads of deflections putting their players through 1-1. Normally 1 of these players is fantastic.

    Then after the first 5 games end up only winning 1 out of the next 6/7 games with the game play ridiculous.

    I’m not a good player and always end up on the 14 wins. I’d love just once to get to the 17 mark.

    Whilst I’m at it has anybody had any weird penalty’s given against them?

    In the last 3 days I’ve had my keeper save a shot only for him to be awarded a penalty and my defender had possession on the ball, passed it 2 a team mate and again he was awarded a penalty.

    Mine is a pretty consistent pattern too. It goes like this:

    4-1 (occasionally 3-2)
    3-2
    3-2
    3-2
    1-4 (occasionally 2-3, which feels a lot better than 1-4)
    3-2 (sometimes 4-1)

    I've played maybe 10 WLs, have finished all but the first one in G2.
Sign In or Register to comment.