Can you get a temporary transfer ban for selling too many players?

Mellark
75 posts Park Captain
Recently I've been offloading players, mainly loads of 83's. However, whenever I list around 200 of them in a row on the market, I get a notice that there's an error and I can't continue selling players for a couple of hours or a day at max. Is this a temporary transfer ban for selling too many players or am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• Futfanatic
    12455 posts Has That Special Something
    temporary transfer ban
  • Mellark
    75 posts Park Captain
    Yeah, I know it from buying players. Never experienced it with selling players though
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    Mellark wrote: »
    Recently I've been offloading players, mainly loads of 83's. However, whenever I list around 200 of them in a row on the market, I get a notice that there's an error and I can't continue selling players for a couple of hours or a day at max. Is this a temporary transfer ban for selling too many players or am I doing something wrong?

Are you on app? It glitches sometime so you need to restart. Never had an issue selling players though and my List is usually packed
  • Mellark
    75 posts Park Captain

Are you on app? It glitches sometime so you need to restart. Never had an issue selling players though and my List is usually packed

It's both on console and web app on my laptop. It's getting pretty frustrating because of the amount of cards I want to sell. I used to do similar trading strategies before, but have never been struck with a temporary market ban for selling players, only for buying. I wish there was a way around this.
  • cartyHUNTER
    848 posts Semi-Pro
    I’m currently finding non rare golds buying on low bid and listing fir more. I get the odd two minute bid ban. When selling on companion app, maybe twice a day it logs me out and I have to do a captcha thing to get back on. Then it is fine for the rest of the day.
  • PirateW
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How do you list 200 in a row?
    Most I can have on transfer list is 100. 🤨
  • Sterve
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wouldnt surprise me tbh. I have to do a capture so often just buying players for sbc or searching. They have gone overboard imo
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    Have never known this for selling players
  • Diggy
    13616 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 7
    You can get a temporary ban for opening too many packs & quick selling too many items as well
  • Metab0lic
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yep, buy, sell, open packs, quick sell. It's all just to do with bots. Anything being done on mass scares the boys at EA.

Selling one is quicker to refresh than buying though from my experiences :)