Worth trying to squeeze Mbabu into this?

Maverick
8932 posts League Winner
I have 100k to my name and TAA, Militao, Neymar, and Pogba are tradeable so I'm open to selling those players to accomodate Mbabu. or perhaps it's not worth trying to fit Mbabu in? As you can see I'm OK with having 2 or 3 players on 8/7 chem

2qd1hec.png

I was considering swapping Laca and Pogba positions, and then switching TAA for Mbabu and Pogba to 85 Blanc.

Any other ideas?

Comments

  • High420
    1498 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not worth it imo. Mbabu was good value, don't get me wrong, but theres not chance hes better than that TAA card. I only used TAA IF and I liked that. I'd start saving for a Tots CM to replace Pogba. I've only used him for 5 games, but TOTS Wijnaldum has been incredible so far.
  • jstracci
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2019
    Mbabu has basically benched both UCLL Aurie and OTW Cancelo. I play Mbabu free to go up the field as he wishes, it is basically crazy how he is up and down all game long, always in the right position. I would give him a try ..
    Post edited by jstracci on
  • FrankFrank
    8287 posts League Winner
    High420 wrote: »
    Not worth it imo. Mbabu was good value, don't get me wrong, but theres not chance hes better than that TAA card. I only used TAA IF and I liked that. I'd start saving for a Tots CM to replace Pogba. I've only used him for 5 games, but TOTS Wijnaldum has been incredible so far.

    Many decent players prefere Mbabu over tots TAA. TAA is not good with the current meta / crossing setup. Mbabu wins headers against anyone.

    Tots TAA did a good job in Dinho sbc though.
  • Boysie91
    13955 posts World Class
    I would he was very good for me but is now benched because I have Da Costa.
  • High420
    1498 posts Play-Off Hero
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    High420 wrote: »
    Not worth it imo. Mbabu was good value, don't get me wrong, but theres not chance hes better than that TAA card. I only used TAA IF and I liked that. I'd start saving for a Tots CM to replace Pogba. I've only used him for 5 games, but TOTS Wijnaldum has been incredible so far.

    Many decent players prefere Mbabu over tots TAA. TAA is not good with the current meta / crossing setup. Mbabu wins headers against anyone.

    Tots TAA did a good job in Dinho sbc though.

    Yea, fair enough if that's your opinion. I've got Mbabu in my squad as well. I just got redTots Navas- so trying out him/Tots Mariano and Mbabu to see who I prefer. Also tried TOTS Da Costa, but sold him to fund buying Wijnaldum.

    I still think TAA must be pretty good, as he's quite tall- I didn't notice him losing many back post headers(this was probs back in December mind, so u may be right). I'm Div 2 1800skill points and G1-3, so I don't know if thats good enough to face all these back post headers I hear so much about lol, I dont face many la croqueta/ el tornado spammers either- so figure that must start happening around 2000 Skill points?

    In OP's situation I would probs sell TAA anyway and use those coins to replace Pogba. I tend to favour My LB to get forward rather than my RB, so a semi-decent brick like Tots Mariano does a good job for me.
  • I have had Mbabu in my lineup since he was available. He is ridiculous. Wins every header and bosses everyone off the ball. I was thinking of trying HL lala but don’t know if it’s worth it..
  • Cphilly13
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mbabu is awesome... try cancelo or lala or taa but you will go back ti mbabu... hes like the rb equivalent of fb ibra for me
  • EekAlaska
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cphilly13 wrote: »
    Mbabu is awesome... try cancelo or lala or taa but you will go back ti mbabu... hes like the rb equivalent of fb ibra for me

    Agree, he is very solid all around and as long as you have Icons or dont mind him being on 8 chem he does the trick.
  • tom4s
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    What is your fave chem style for mbabu?
  • Maverick
    8932 posts League Winner
    Thanks fellas now I'm even more confused lol
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    2091 posts Fans' Favourite
    Leave mbabu in I have he benched my 96 tot kimmich and my 89 cancelo also 89 fut birthday Savic mbabu rated lower than all of them and just absolutely out performs them all
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    2091 posts Fans' Favourite
    6itxf9.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.