FUT SWAP July info thread -PAGE1 - NEW SB swap token!

Comments

• IAIK7
    3142 posts National Call-Up
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    Meh, I’m pretty disappointed by rewards

What would you have preferred?
    1. Mid icons are obsolete at this stage, hell even like 80% of the primes are, why not giving us a prime icon since the game is almost at the end?
    2. Sane for 14 fut swaps is “overpriced”, an half decent TOTS card would have been better
    3. Alex Sandro same, a guaranteed TOTS was that bad? Someone like Telles/Wijnaldun or someone of this price range
    The others are pretty much ok, but nothing special

Have to agree with this tbh, this futswap had the potential to bring the hype back for alot of people and its came out and just pointless.

Sane is overpriced to hell for 14
    Sandro is meh now since he can never go up due to the season having ended and TOTS cards are simply just better
    Mid Icon is about 90% trash and 10% elite icons that most people will never get (Eusebio, Gullit, Cruyff, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Vieira)

The Bundesliga TOTS pack is good but theres just so much possible trash, notice how they didn't do the Prem Guarentee? because its highly likely you'd actually get a player thats usable from that TOTS

And the others are simply SBC fodder, an 87 inform marquinhos does not fit in anyones team at this stage and same with modric tbh

1. HL Sandro can be upgraded if he gets a MOTM.
    2. Your basis for saying that any pack based reward is trash, is just because you could pack trash? They're not going to put 14 different players as rewards.
    3. Marquinhos and Modric make for really good IF fodder in SBCs. James and Cancelo significantly cut the cost of FB Firmino for me.

MOTM for what exactly? the entire season has finished, theres no games for a long time lol
    And yes, ofc pack based rewards are trash when 90% of the pack is absolute cack how can you even say that you look forward to grinding the entire month for 14 fut swaps to then go ahead and get Nakata?

The best situation for them would have been to do something new and unique with fut swap say instead of Bundesliga TOTS Guarentee they release a Bundesliga TOTS Player Pick and you get to choose between 5 random ones, same with the icon.

He's in the Brazil's squad for the Cope America. He could get a MOTM for that. And in regards to the 5 player pick, why not make it 10 whilst you're at it?
  • Zambo9
    4980 posts Big Money Move

1. Mid icons are obsolete at this stage, hell even like 80% of the primes are, why not giving us a prime icon since the game is almost at the end?
    2. Sane for 14 fut swaps is “overpriced”, an half decent TOTS card would have been better
    3. Alex Sandro same, a guaranteed TOTS was that bad? Someone like Telles/Wijnaldun or someone of this price range

1. EA don't see the game at an end. They'll still have plans to milk money for a couple of months. I'm surprised they even upped to a mid icon tbh.
    2. Completely agree
    3. This is really subjective to just your preference. If the criteria is 'someone else in that price range' then, others could say another player who fits their team perfectly. Someone's probably loving that they can sell their HL Sandro for 300k+.
    3. Then why not giving us a player pick? Technology is there but it’s there just to **** with us
  • Futfanatic
    12142 posts Has That Special Something
    Hey guys, I updated page 1. Could you please check for mistakes/any feedback?

Thanks a lot.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6320 posts Big Money Move

Have to agree with this tbh, this futswap had the potential to bring the hype back for alot of people and its came out and just pointless.

Sandro is meh now since he can never go up due to the season having ended and TOTS cards are simply just better
    Mid Icon is about 90% trash and 10% elite icons that most people will never get (Eusebio, Gullit, Cruyff, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Vieira)

The Bundesliga TOTS pack is good but theres just so much possible trash, notice how they didn't do the Prem Guarentee? because its highly likely you'd actually get a player thats usable from that TOTS

And the others are simply SBC fodder, an 87 inform marquinhos does not fit in anyones team at this stage and same with modric tbh

2. Your basis for saying that any pack based reward is trash, is just because you could pack trash? They're not going to put 14 different players as rewards.
    3. Marquinhos and Modric make for really good IF fodder in SBCs. James and Cancelo significantly cut the cost of FB Firmino for me.

MOTM for what exactly? the entire season has finished, theres no games for a long time lol
    And yes, ofc pack based rewards are trash when 90% of the pack is absolute cack how can you even say that you look forward to grinding the entire month for 14 fut swaps to then go ahead and get Nakata?

The best situation for them would have been to do something new and unique with fut swap say instead of Bundesliga TOTS Guarentee they release a Bundesliga TOTS Player Pick and you get to choose between 5 random ones, same with the icon.

He's in the Brazil's squad for the Cope America. He could get a MOTM for that. And in regards to the 5 player pick, why not make it 10 whilst you're at it?

Alright moving on because clearly you don't understand the concept behind fut swap and are happy with trash this late in the game
  • IAIK7

Alright moving on because clearly you don't understand the concept behind fut swap and are happy with trash this late in the game

Yeh, it's not like I haven't been helping with this thread since it started 😂
  • Safehands84
    3154 posts National Call-Up
    Mrs has got me starting decorating next week, can only do it when kids are asleep so pretty much all my game. I'd say I'm going for the icon but think I'm going to struggle for few weeks playing so might not be possible.
  • IAIK7

1. EA don't see the game at an end. They'll still have plans to milk money for a couple of months. I'm surprised they even upped to a mid icon tbh.
    2. Completely agree
    3. This is really subjective to just your preference. If the criteria is 'someone else in that price range' then, others could say another player who fits their team perfectly. Someone's probably loving that they can sell their HL Sandro for 300k+.
    3. Then why not giving us a player pick? Technology is there but it’s there just to **** with us

If you're that against then don't do it. All this is free with the exception of several cards you might have to buy for objectives or SBCs.
  • Headshrinker363
    4680 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 6
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Thanks a lot.

Too busy watching the people that are too busy biatching sorry.
  • Futfanatic

Thanks a lot.

😤
  • Dochter
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What the..... I had a player in unassigned pile and don't seem to have been given my futswap player when I logged on
  • Headshrinker363
    4680 posts National Call-Up

Thanks a lot.

😤

😂 looks good to me. Keep up the excellent work.
  • ImAtrocious
    1773 posts Play-Off Hero

Thanks a lot.

Looks peachy to me - don't see anything else you can add at this point, unless you wanted to throw a drop down for the Bundes TOTS like you have for the mid icons. That's totally unnecessary though.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4623 posts National Call-Up
    So just to be clear, I’m not the only one that didn’t get the free token?
  • Futfanatic

Thanks a lot.

Looks peachy to me - don't see anything else you can add at this point, unless you wanted to throw a drop down for the Bundes TOTS like you have for the mid icons. That's totally unnecessary though.

Added those for bundes and liga nos, thanks for the feedback!
  • IncredibleK
    89 posts Park Captain
    Defo doing the Icon again. Had Laudrup and Inzagi so hopefully 3rd time lucky
  • ImAtrocious
    1773 posts Play-Off Hero

Thanks a lot.

Now it's just pure class!
  • truegunn3r
    8597 posts Has That Special Something
    I’ll have to go for Sane. I’m still using 89 Salah, so Sane playing on the right-wing would be an improvement. Can get him on 8 chem
  • Arsence
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hey does anyone have a list of the possible mid icons, or is there a site where I can filter for mid icons?
  • ImAtrocious
    1773 posts Play-Off Hero
    Arsence wrote: »
    Hey does anyone have a list of the possible mid icons, or is there a site where I can filter for mid icons?

Please read about 5 posts above, and then direct your attention to pg. 1 and the wonderfully crafted FUT Swap update page.
  • Arsence
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Arsence wrote: »

Please read about 5 posts above, and then direct your attention to pg. 1 and the wonderfully crafted FUT Swap update page.

ty bby
  • ILevis
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Didnt receive the free token aswell, lets hope ea fixes that one x)
  • IAIK7

Thanks a lot.

This guy 😎
  • Dochter
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So just to be clear, I’m not the only one that didn’t get the free token?

I didn't get it either.

Thought it was something to do with players in my unassigned pile. Hope it sorted soon for everyone
  • ikillionaire ii
    79 posts Park Captain
    The guaranteed Bundes/Nos toty pack, will they be tradeable?
  • Edward220967
    1493 posts Play-Off Hero
    The guaranteed Bundes/Nos toty pack, will they be tradeable?

It says untradeable on the companion so sadly, no.
  • Doaves
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 6
    I have this Sane. Jagged him in a pack in fut birthday.
    Ive only being playing fut since january and he was my first ‘special’ walkout
    He was going for around $700-800k then and then dropped to about 500.
    Was thinking of selling him, but not now.
    I changed him to a striker and he comes off the bench in about the 60th min for through ball after through ball. His 99 speed obviously is his strength. Has a decent finish.

Looking forward to no grind this month.
    Ive been burned on the 2x baby icons, have the sane, so i’ll take the modric and be done i think.
    I dont even think i’ll bother with that first sbc - 85 team 😮 too exxy for someone who only needs 6.
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    Doaves wrote: »
    for through ball after through ball

This sums up what is wrong with 98% of all fifa players
  • Doaves
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Doaves wrote: »
    for through ball after through ball

This sums up what is wrong with 98% of all fifa players

Why would you not do this against a tired defence late in the game?
    99 pace with a decent shot is handy at this point. Doesn’t always work and isn’t the only option of course.
  • R3NIK
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Marquinhos, Modrič and Portugal tots for me I think it’s best value
  • sulley88
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Going for mid icon. Would be nice to get ronaldo, pele, maradonna, eusebio, cruff or ronaldinho. I can dream haha. Both middle icon sbcs i did i got maldini so will probably get him for a 3rd time haha.