Comments

• PirateW
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When’s pre-order and what versions are available this time around?
    Any new leagues or licences?
  • EA_Andy
    3093 posts EA Community Manager
    PirateW wrote: »

Patience :)
  • Boabdust
    4758 posts National Call-Up
    Nem wrote: »
    Be interesting to see how many stick to their guns and not buy 20 after the way this year has gone 🤔

• Smiley_Utd
    1271 posts Professional
    can we not concentrate on trying to fix this game before we move on ??
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    Boabdust wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    Be interesting to see how many stick to their guns and not buy 20 after the way this year has gone 🤔

you already know. as much as i might get upset with certain aspects of the game i still enjoy it for the most part. i have def notcied myself playing less and most imprtantly SPENDING way less so i'm sure the trend will continue.

i'll grab it, be into it for a few months, and then just play sporadically until the next one.
  • elcottero
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Please address the rating thing in pro clubs regarding the players position on the pitch. For example, if I play as right full back the game forces me to run into the opponents half of the field even though I know the opponent has a speedy left winger and I want to remain in a position to prevent him getting a run on goal. If I hang back to counter him my rating meter drops. This is one example, there are countless others. Please EA stop this stupid position rating thing and let the actual players decide where best to position themselves.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24554 posts Club Captain
    New forum section hype
  • I SiR MartY I
    5449 posts Big Money Move
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Another year, another FIFA 18.3. Can't wait to have the same bugs and gamplay errors as FIFA 18 had.

Same, mate. Can't wait for another year of horrible gameplay and lag.

Its gonna be great.
  • CarpeDiem
    1529 posts Play-Off Hero
    Skills moving away from the right stick...

• Mrhey31
    1211 posts Professional
    EA_Andy wrote: »

Maybe pay a little more attention to fifa19.. still 4 months left.
  • I SiR MartY I
    CarpeDiem wrote: »
    Skills moving away from the right stick...

No way that's true, that would be crazy
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Another year, another FIFA 18.3. Can't wait to have the same bugs and gamplay errors as FIFA 18 had.

Same, mate. Can't wait for another year of horrible gameplay and lag.

Its gonna be great.

This..
  • bberger
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »

Maybe pay a little more attention to fifa19.. still 4 months left.

...aaaand this.
  • bberger
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »
    can we not concentrate on trying to fix this game before we move on ??

• apfelmus_maCHer1
    46957 posts FIFA Cover Star
    We have like 4 months wtf
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not buying this crap game.
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 6
    OK
    Post edited by Boerieboys on
  • DarkMac
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    After FIFA 19... how do you think the sales will be?? :sweat_smile:
  • L1vingl1fe
    3074 posts National Call-Up
    Boerieboys wrote: »
    No skill moves with the right stick? The last tiny bit of fun?

What?
  • KRANG00
    1705 posts Play-Off Hero
    What a suprise to see something like this right after we’ve just been given the most feedback we’ve ever had.

Fifa 19 is screwed and we can’t be arsed to fix it despite there being 4 months left, but we pinky promise 20 will fix all the things you’ve been telling us about ALL year

Hmmmm
  • SebastienEngelhart
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It begins...?

Fifa ended months ago
  • hammycfc
    557 posts Semi-Pro
    It begins...?

Fifa ended months ago

Why still here then pretty sad
  • I SiR MartY I
    DarkMac wrote: »

Sales will be fine, as will FP income.

The FIFA community are addicted, they sit slating the game while dropping hundreds if not thousands on packs, then do it again and complain some more. Most of those saying they won't buy the game will once they see a trailer or buy into EA's usual sales pitch. Its the same every single year.

"Maybe this year will be better"... I fall into this category too, even though I barely touch FIFA now, I still get them in the hope that EA actually release some better gameplay but every year I'm left disappointed.

EA are going to continue to make a crazy amount of money off of UT because people are addicted and can't not spend, even though not spending would probably make the game better. 🤷
  • shirbavikar
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Another FIFA with timed finishing and manual gk... .. Haven't you learned anything from FIFA 19! And yeah.. Start fixing your FIFA 20 servers from now on! LOL
  • mr_flibble
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fut founder, 100% not buying fifa 20.
  • DarkMac
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DarkMac wrote: »

Sales will be fine, as will FP income.

The FIFA community are addicted, they sit slating the game while dropping hundreds if not thousands on packs, then do it again and complain some more. Most of those saying they won't buy the game will once they see a trailer or buy into EA's usual sales pitch. Its the same every single year.

"Maybe this year will be better"... I fall into this category too, even though I barely touch FIFA now, I still get them in the hope that EA actually release some better gameplay but every year I'm left disappointed.

EA are going to continue to make a crazy amount of money off of UT because people are addicted and can't not spend, even though not spending would probably make the game better. 🤷

I understand to be addicted and what comes with this... what I dont really understand is why EA does not care at all about bugs/cheats ... etc. When you come with a real proof that someone is cheating and you report that user, instead of taking care of the issue they don`t even answer. It`s annoying to know that your are nothing in their view and the only care is to make money whatever the costs (in terms of common sense). I know... I`m asking to much in these days... it`s just business and all about money. For years, each version of FIFA is worst and worst and (as you already mentioned) I think FIFA 20 will be exactly the same. Basically, the only thing I want to see that it is different, is the approach for bugs/cheats reports.