gameplay is trash again after, Who would have thought

young_volki
237 posts Sunday League Hero
i guess after 2 days of nice gameplay without getting in rage even once, the game decided it was enough and turned back into the pile of sh*t it normally is. Fifa 19, the perfect mixture of delay, occasional lag , slapstick from you GK and defenders and your Icons missing the easiest chances. Shame because I had so much fun last WL when the gameplay was decent for ONCE this year

Comments

• Renamed123456
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    Exact same experience.

Beatin opponent, manual defending like a g... uh oh it's rebound and defenders move out of the way time.

Losing games because of these examples is completely unfair and unjust.

And has seriously made me consider this time not buying fifa again. I was close this year. This time might be easier.
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    Because we dont play much from monday - wednesday/thursday. No point beside weekly objectives maybe. A few games to stay in rank for rewards thats it
  • G04TZ
    71 posts Park Captain
    My team feel like women

Heavily pregnant women
  • oneskyworld
    893 posts Semi-Pro
    Just experienced the dad first-hand. Leading 4-0 in the first, then players can't move, lucky bounce goals, and other side run nonstop with extra speed, end up lost 4-5.
  • Jpo41
    607 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Come on can't you read....They are aware of it and said so in the pitch notes. Spend the $60 to see if they could fix it. Also buy FIFA points
  • Wi1son73
    1923 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s like you buy a new car from whatever dealership, only to find one day it drives so smooth, then the next it stutters, cant accelerate,

You take it back 7 or 8 times, but they make it worse, then they turn round say that they know the problems, and all will be fixed in the next model.

In the meantime you just have to put up with, and please feel free to buy the newer model in September.
  • Retro_G
    27398 posts Player of the Year
    It plays great for me in Division Rivals. Fut Champs was terrible last weekend, a large percentage of the community had a similar experience.
  • EJND
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Even if the problem is that they just can‘t fix it, it would be a joke... but It‘s not a bug ... and a ball constantly bouncing back to your opponent is also not a server issue... it’s enhancing customer engagement level ;)
  • young_volki
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    Retro_G wrote: »
    It plays great for me in Division Rivals. Fut Champs was terrible last weekend, a large percentage of the community had a similar experience.

its the opposite for me , WL mostly is smooth and not too much BS happening, Div rivals on the other hand..