Hit Rock Bottom. Prime Pele, Div 5 and a (second) plea for help.....

Salvatori
835 posts Semi-Pro
***Warning - long / "woe is me" post ahead****

So a few months ago i found / joined this forum and my first post / thread was "help me be less awful at fifa" - plea for help because i was so annoyingly rubbish at the game. A good few helpful people chipped in and gave me some little hints and pointers and it defo helped a bit. I was still madly inconsistent but i uped my skill rating by 300 - 350 points over the next few weeks and battered on the door of G2 in WL, probably only missing out a few times due to deciding to play games at bad times (when tired or after a few ales on a sat evening).

But the last couple of weeks, i have gone backwards so much it is unbelievable. I scraped 14 wins last WL partly through having a god squad, and partly though a couple of crazy lucky wins (the type where the other guy probably smashed his controller).

Since then, its gone down hill fast and i feel like i am at rock bottom in fifa ability. I have gone from being very near Div 3, to droping to Div 5 and getting absolutely smashed up and down the pitch by Div 5 teams. Not even losing unluckly, getting totally destroyed.

Dont get me wrong, I appreciate there are plenty lower than Div 5, but i have spent a wad of cash to get this team, and i play a crazy amount of games so no excuse in being out of practice.

I am just completely lost at the moment with the game. I have been chopping and changing formations and playstyles, and things that worked for me for weeks at a time before, now dont work at all. I have even been changing my camera view, tried using a wired controller (to get rid of delay - it doesnt help). I have upgraded my squad to insane levels.

About a week ago now i splurged nearly all my non starting untradeables to do Prime Pele SBC. 98 Rated, surely even i cant make a mess of things with him.......and yet, i have. I get so little out of him its since. His shooting / finishing is class and the odd time i do manage to get a clean shot off with him from around 18 yards, its a stunning goal, but i so rarely get that far...... So add prime Pele, drop about 250 skill points. gg me :)

I hit my lowest ebb just now. Div 5, played a guy with a rank average, nearly all NIF squad. Not a player in this squad that should be much danger, and yet i got completely played off the pitch. He had an 85 rated team, and that was proped up by having 95 TOTS Alisson in goal. He played 4231 in game with TOTS Rhodri (who just bossed my PIM players) and NIF Frenkie De Jong as his DMs. Ahead of that he had NIF Zychech, NIF Jesus Navas and UCL Neres, behind NIF Rodrigo and they made me look so bad its unbelievable.

For context, here is the team i rocked out with. Was using 352 for this game:

b79080345423655a3f67fb14504b5732.jpg

Here is the vid of the entire match (not expecting anyone can waste 16mins watching it all obviously)

Goals against:

1) 00:49 in vid - This is just a player switch shambles by me. I initially switch to Da Costa (RM) to cover off the winger run, and that works well, so he comes inside. I want to control my DM at that point and for a split second the "2nd player icon" is above his head so i try to L1 switch, but as i do, it gives me VVD instead, and in my panic to then change back to the DM, i manage to bring VVD out of position, and then do still player switch to the DM, by which time its too late, huge gap, credit to the guy he sees this and passes into it and does well enough, although from there a blocked shot which somehow breaks in the air to his tiny player, half a yard from the goal line, is a bit lucky.....

2) 3:54 in vid - This one i am not sure about. Obviously i give away possesion, as i did so many times, when trying a simple pass between one CM and the other. He breaks and this time i decide to not control my defenders but to chase back with the DM, I dont get there, and at first glance he seems to just have an easy through ball and he is in. I get control of Campbell but its too late and nice finish. When i watch this back slowly, what in the name of all that is holy is Rijkaard doing??? He drops in under AI control, and he is the one covering Zyech, then for no reason he suddenly sprints 5 yards forward (under AI control, and he is not 2nd man pressing, you can see he never has the 2nd man icon above him). Is this something in my CT's that would cause this?

3) 09:04 in vid - Ok so the actual goal is from a corner, not sure i can do much there, but the build up move features another of my problems. I chase back with my RM, but cant get to it, he moves it inside and i get control of VVD. Now this is partly delay, i pressed for standing tackle with VVD pretty much as i got control of it, and by the time the game does it, i am lunging at fresh air and the ball is already gone. I see my opponents make these lunge tackles with defenders all the time, and every time they get the ball off me, but all to often my attempts look like that :(

Obviously the goals are the defending nightmare, and there are plenty other times in this game where he could easily have scored, and made me look so terrible defensively, but my attacking play was equally bad. Lost the ball everytime i got in and around the box. No final ball, and i can never ever seem to find my players in space the way that opponents seem to :(

Its obviously easy to say "oh its the servers" etc, and yes the gameplay is absolutely awful for me at the moment, but there is no way its all down to that. Not when its a game like this. The worst thing about this, is the opponent was nothing amazing. Barely a skill move to be seen, did not abuse any meta (that i could see). No far post crosses, no el tornado, not even high through balls to the wings. I am sure most of you watching / reading would have been delighted to be matched against him (or her?).

So eh yeah. Help..........

Comments

• Nodge86
    996 posts Professional
    Why are you 3-5-2 and not 5-3-2? Sol and Nesta are far too slow to play on the outside CB positions. I even felt vvd was too slow there when I played 5 at the back, going for Luiz and Desailly instead. Vvd the central ccb.
    I found 5 at the back and cm’s set to stay back left me very secure at the back. This might fix your defensive problem a bit but also in this formation I found goals hard to come by and had a lot of low scoring games.
  • Nodge86
    996 posts Professional
    Also with that many big defenders I actually encouraged the opposition to go outside and cross the ball. The meta moving to spamming crosses was the best thing that ever happened to me.
  • DannySTFC
    978 posts Professional
    Try changing away from 3ATB formation.

It’s funny though, I’m Div 2 on rivals but rarely play it, when I do I feel like I can make Div 1 if I committed myself to playing it, yet I get 14-17 wins on WL as you say you have done yourself, just find it strange I can be on the verge of D1 if you’re in D3 but we have similar WL results!
  • CustardHippo
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Probably find most people see that team and so sit off deep, let you have the ball and crowd the midfield then break. If I saw nesta wide CB I'd target him too, way too slow to be playing wide CB.

Not my play style personally but I have found as my team has improved later in the game, players are happier to just park the bus. Especially as every game is competitive now, what with the rewards from Rivals and WL. People would rather take a draw or possibly scrape a win than go toe to toe.

I find very few players online that wont immediately go 1 depth 1 width drop back, and those that don't are usually very good so it's tough either way.
  • lukey200
    777 posts Semi-Pro
    hit rock bottom sell your team start again- ive done it 200 times plus i reckon
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    To be fair it’s a cracking team u have but that formation is not great i play 433(4) with a real attacking high line I love playing vrs 3atb to be honest especially when I see nesta and Carlos on the one side Carlos is always up the pitch I would be Down that wing every time

I’m assuming u like your wing play I’d try one of the 433 formations but will mean sacrificing a few players if they not untradeable then I’d get rid of both nesta and gerrard then u have decision on the front 2 who u want to keep for me it would have to be Pele
  • Kiido
    419 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you are on Xbox I'd be more then happy to give you a game and tips based on that game if you like
  • Salvatori
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    Cheers lads. I guess what is really confusing me, and i get that 3 ATB is not popular, is that i used this exact formation about 6 weeks ago upto about 2 weeks ago. I went from about 1000 skill points (cringe...) to nearly 1400 with it.

I had Messi instead of Pele, so surely thats an upgrade. SBC Hamisk instead of Gerrard (should be a slight upgrade) and my "wide men" i had proper wingers - PIM Figo and TOTS Carrasco. My biggest issue was the 2 wide men were 2 attacking, so now replacing them with wide fullbacks who are also both very good in attacking attributes seemed ok.

It is probably me just analysing things poorly, but i vary rarely get an issue of players pacing it round the back of Nesta. Then again they likely do not need to given how i seem to leak goals of every type.....

I have used 433 (5) to some success previously (twice got to 15 wins in WL with that), and the game before the one i posted i went back and tried that. Pele at CF, PIM Figo, CR7 LW (seems odd but it was great for me before - him late arriving into the box for figo crosses). I got smashed around by a guy rocking 2 x 79 defenders (the scream ones tbf) and scraped a win when i brought on TOTS Bruno Fernandes who scored 2.

Formation wise, i had been using 41212(2) and flicking to 4231 in game at times when needed but that was where the tailspin started.
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    Salvatori wrote: »
    Cheers lads. I guess what is really confusing me, and i get that 3 ATB is not popular, is that i used this exact formation about 6 weeks ago upto about 2 weeks ago. I went from about 1000 skill points (cringe...) to nearly 1400 with it.

I had Messi instead of Pele, so surely thats an upgrade. SBC Hamisk instead of Gerrard (should be a slight upgrade) and my "wide men" i had proper wingers - PIM Figo and TOTS Carrasco. My biggest issue was the 2 wide men were 2 attacking, so now replacing them with wide fullbacks who are also both very good in attacking attributes seemed ok.

It is probably me just analysing things poorly, but i vary rarely get an issue of players pacing it round the back of Nesta. Then again they likely do not need to given how i seem to leak goals of every type.....

I have used 433 (5) to some success previously (twice got to 15 wins in WL with that), and the game before the one i posted i went back and tried that. Pele at CF, PIM Figo, CR7 LW (seems odd but it was great for me before - him late arriving into the box for figo crosses). I got smashed around by a guy rocking 2 x 79 defenders (the scream ones tbf) and scraped a win when i brought on TOTS Bruno Fernandes who scored 2.

Formation wise, i had been using 41212(2) and flicking to 4231 in game at times when needed but that was where the tailspin started.
    Both the narrow formations are boring and repetitive unless your a top player who can get the best results from them
    For average players using it they play the same 1-2 passes the entire game which gets very easy to read
    My advice would be forget about the player w/r etc there is nothing in this game that works as it should (apart from the pack store ) just play open and attacking football u will have a lot more fun and u will still win the exact same amount each weekend league regardless
  • Salvatori
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    Kiido wrote: »
    If you are on Xbox I'd be more then happy to give you a game and tips based on that game if you like

Cheers man, sadly PS4.

If anyone is up for that (probably not this evening, fifa break for a few hours needed....) then id gladly take a 5 v 0 spanking if it at least meant i could understand why.

Tried one more game after the above, back to 41212(2) and lost 3 v 2. Again a full NIF team, including an off chem Mbappe at ST. I did at least create 2 goals this time, and missed some of the most amazing sitters ever, but again just seemed like my opponent was playing a different game at times.

Goals against were grim again, even if the first 2 are a bit lucky.

The 2 Socrates misses....the 2nd one i still dont know how its possible :D

• SPN1987
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    The game has no skill gap buddy. So don't worry about being ''bad'' at this game. I can't judge people by their skill level this year, because the game is completely irrelevant. Due to several variables I don't want to dive into. Bottom line is winning or losing has pretty much no value this year. So don't worry about losing a lot of games. It doesn't necessarily mean you are bad.
  • Not sure if this will be helpful to read, but just so you know that you aren't alone, I used to consistently be at the top of Div 2, but the last few weeks I changed to a new formation because I was bored and also greatly changed my lineup, and it resulted in me getting demoted down to Div 4 a couple of days ago.

I wasn't concerned and figured I would easily climb my way back to Div 2 as I got used to the new formation and lineup.

Ha! That hasn't been the case at all and I'm actually having trouble even gaining ground in Div 4. Div 4 seems WAY harder than Div 3 or Div 2 and the vast majority of the teams I'm playing are run by owners with stacked lineups who are either FUT Founders or who started playing FUT in 2012-2014 (I started in 2018).

I assume many of these teams have demoted themselves for rewards, but who knows at this point.

So you're not the only one with woes!
  • Salvatori
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    SPN1987 wrote: »
    The game has no skill gap buddy. So don't worry about being ''bad'' at this game. I can't judge people by their skill level this year, because the game is completely irrelevant. Due to several variables I don't want to dive into. Bottom line is winning or losing has pretty much no value this year. So don't worry about losing a lot of games. It doesn't necessarily mean you are bad.

Yeah i get where you are coming from and i rail against certain elements / variables plenty (in that video, there are several times where strong PIM players get pushed over by far weaker NIF players.....) but its not even so much the winning and losing that bothers me. The game is no fun when everytime i get the ball, i lose it within about 10 secs, and when the only way i get it back is when its in my keepers arms of a goal kick.......
    Not sure if this will be helpful to read, but just so you know that you aren't alone, I used to consistently be at the top of Div 2, but the last few weeks I changed to a new formation because I was bored and also greatly changed my lineup, and it resulted in me getting demoted down to Div 4 a couple of days ago.

I wasn't concerned and figured I would easily climb my way back to Div 2 as I got used to the new formation and lineup.

Ha! That hasn't been the case at all and I'm actually having trouble even gaining ground in Div 4. Div 4 seems WAY harder than Div 3 or Div 2 and the vast majority of the teams I'm playing are run by owners with stacked lineups who are either FUT Founders or who started playing FUT in 2012-2014 (I started in 2018).

I assume many of these teams have demoted themselves for rewards, but who knows at this point.

So you're not the only one with woes!

Ah, yeah i figured not the only one. One of the worst bits about this recent slide is that i am not even playing good teams. Match making has been very kind to me suddenly, i get pretty average teams to play against. Cant remember the last time i face a team with more than 1 Icon :(
  • Cheesyballs1970
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I had the same crap at the weekend fell from div 3 to div5 but did a few tweaks.

Did Drop Back kept my wing backs to not attacking and pushed a midfielder higher up.
    Used pocession too to prevent high pressing.

I use 4 4 2 i find against 3 ATB easier. I spread the play to the wings and cross a lot.
  • SPN1987
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 9
    I can't wait for FIFA to be skilled again. I'd love to expose all those [Removed - CM] thinking they are good at the game this year. Chances are they don't even know how to play football properly. There are loads of ppl in Div 1/2 and getting Elite this year, who shouldn't be anywhere close to those divisions and ranks. FIFA 19 is the least skilled FIFA i have ever played in my life. It has absolutely nothing to do with football. :s
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero

So a few months ago i found / joined this forum and my first post / thread was "help me be less awful at fifa" - plea for help because i was so annoyingly rubbish at the game. A good few helpful people chipped in and gave me some little hints and pointers and it defo helped a bit. I was still madly inconsistent but i uped my skill rating by 300 - 350 points over the next few weeks and battered on the door of G2 in WL, probably only missing out a few times due to deciding to play games at bad times (when tired or after a few ales on a sat evening).

But the last couple of weeks, i have gone backwards so much it is unbelievable. I scraped 14 wins last WL partly through having a god squad, and partly though a couple of crazy lucky wins (the type where the other guy probably smashed his controller).

Since then, its gone down hill fast and i feel like i am at rock bottom in fifa ability. I have gone from being very near Div 3, to droping to Div 5 and getting absolutely smashed up and down the pitch by Div 5 teams. Not even losing unluckly, getting totally destroyed.

Dont get me wrong, I appreciate there are plenty lower than Div 5, but i have spent a wad of cash to get this team, and i play a crazy amount of games so no excuse in being out of practice.

I am just completely lost at the moment with the game. I have been chopping and changing formations and playstyles, and things that worked for me for weeks at a time before, now dont work at all. I have even been changing my camera view, tried using a wired controller (to get rid of delay - it doesnt help). I have upgraded my squad to insane levels.

About a week ago now i splurged nearly all my non starting untradeables to do Prime Pele SBC. 98 Rated, surely even i cant make a mess of things with him.......and yet, i have. I get so little out of him its since. His shooting / finishing is class and the odd time i do manage to get a clean shot off with him from around 18 yards, its a stunning goal, but i so rarely get that far...... So add prime Pele, drop about 250 skill points. gg me :)

I hit my lowest ebb just now. Div 5, played a guy with a rank average, nearly all NIF squad. Not a player in this squad that should be much danger, and yet i got completely played off the pitch. He had an 85 rated team, and that was proped up by having 95 TOTS Alisson in goal. He played 4231 in game with TOTS Rhodri (who just bossed my PIM players) and NIF Frenkie De Jong as his DMs. Ahead of that he had NIF Zychech, NIF Jesus Navas and UCL Neres, behind NIF Rodrigo and they made me look so bad its unbelievable.

Here is the vid of the entire match (not expecting anyone can waste 16mins watching it all obviously)

Goals against:

1) 00:49 in vid - This is just a player switch shambles by me. I initially switch to Da Costa (RM) to cover off the winger run, and that works well, so he comes inside. I want to control my DM at that point and for a split second the "2nd player icon" is above his head so i try to L1 switch, but as i do, it gives me VVD instead, and in my panic to then change back to the DM, i manage to bring VVD out of position, and then do still player switch to the DM, by which time its too late, huge gap, credit to the guy he sees this and passes into it and does well enough, although from there a blocked shot which somehow breaks in the air to his tiny player, half a yard from the goal line, is a bit lucky.....

2) 3:54 in vid - This one i am not sure about. Obviously i give away possesion, as i did so many times, when trying a simple pass between one CM and the other. He breaks and this time i decide to not control my defenders but to chase back with the DM, I dont get there, and at first glance he seems to just have an easy through ball and he is in. I get control of Campbell but its too late and nice finish. When i watch this back slowly, what in the name of all that is holy is Rijkaard doing??? He drops in under AI control, and he is the one covering Zyech, then for no reason he suddenly sprints 5 yards forward (under AI control, and he is not 2nd man pressing, you can see he never has the 2nd man icon above him). Is this something in my CT's that would cause this?

3) 09:04 in vid - Ok so the actual goal is from a corner, not sure i can do much there, but the build up move features another of my problems. I chase back with my RM, but cant get to it, he moves it inside and i get control of VVD. Now this is partly delay, i pressed for standing tackle with VVD pretty much as i got control of it, and by the time the game does it, i am lunging at fresh air and the ball is already gone. I see my opponents make these lunge tackles with defenders all the time, and every time they get the ball off me, but all to often my attempts look like that :(

Obviously the goals are the defending nightmare, and there are plenty other times in this game where he could easily have scored, and made me look so terrible defensively, but my attacking play was equally bad. Lost the ball everytime i got in and around the box. No final ball, and i can never ever seem to find my players in space the way that opponents seem to :(

Its obviously easy to say "oh its the servers" etc, and yes the gameplay is absolutely awful for me at the moment, but there is no way its all down to that. Not when its a game like this. The worst thing about this, is the opponent was nothing amazing. Barely a skill move to be seen, did not abuse any meta (that i could see). No far post crosses, no el tornado, not even high through balls to the wings. I am sure most of you watching / reading would have been delighted to be matched against him (or her?).

Are u div 5 with that team
  • Salvatori
    835 posts Semi-Pro

Goals against:

Indeed, hence the cry for help :D I genuinely cant believe how little player types seem to matter though. I constantly see NIF cards pull of things that are just as good as Prime Pele, and not even just occasionally, game after game.
  • Galayn
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect

Goals against:

I am in D6 with a similar (or maybe even slightly better) team 😊
  • Jrutts
    694 posts Professional

Goals against:

Indeed, hence the cry for help :D I genuinely cant believe how little player types seem to matter though. I constantly see NIF cards pull of things that are just as good as Prime Pele, and not even just occasionally, game after game.

Heard Fifa 20 is focusing on nerfing AI and other op defending? If that’s the case il look forward to it as people who play manual and read the game will benefit again. I’ve felt the same this year stats are below what I expect in every area, I regularly play against close friends and dominate. I’m certainly the best player out of us yet compare our accounts with similar teams and his record is better wl finishes better etc etc.... and it’s not long term either. I’m talking in all the years of ultimate team I can literally count on one hand the times he’s beat me, thought it wAs maybe the law of average with me possibly playing wrong formations etc but I’ve tried them all over and over
  • Salvatori
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    Williejno1 wrote: »
    To be fair it’s a cracking team u have but that formation is not great i play 433(4) with a real attacking high line I love playing vrs 3atb to be honest especially when I see nesta and Carlos on the one side Carlos is always up the pitch I would be Down that wing every time

I’m assuming u like your wing play I’d try one of the 433 formations but will mean sacrificing a few players if they not untradeable then I’d get rid of both nesta and gerrard then u have decision on the front 2 who u want to keep for me it would have to be Pele

I am actually pretty terrible at wing play, i can never slow down and turn inside the way my oponents do with ease, i just get talked if i try. The odd pop up fake shot is about as much as i offer off the wing :(

Pretty much my entire team above is untradeable. Only CR7 and the keeper are not. I also have PIM Figo available off the bench and TOTS Bernardo Silva (who is tradeable, but i kinda like and was using in my 41212) as well as TOTS Bruno Fernandes (who is a player pick / untradeable) .

I have always been so reluctant to get rid of CR7. He has bailed me out so many times and scores so many goals from all sorts, including in the air. generally i like a 2 striker formation but hey, its not exactly working for me lately so...........
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    just saw the first and second.
    First, why control your goalie. and at a point where he is in a risk zone to score, control your defender in time and stay on his striker. Or attack his player on the ball, only when you know he cant pass it on except back.

second, why do you sprint before you lose the ball, makes no sense. Also control your defender to stay on his striker. Try manual control. Switching is awefull enough. don't expect AI to mark his 96 striker. He controls him by sending him on a run.

Just manual switch, and play with your defenders, when there is no point to track down with midfielders.
  • Salvatori
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    First, why control your goalie. and at a point where he is in a risk zone to score, control your defender in time and stay on his striker. Or attack his player on the ball, only when you know he cant pass it on except back.

second, why do you sprint before you lose the ball, makes no sense. Also control your defender to stay on his striker. Try manual control. Switching is awefull enough. don't expect AI to mark his 96 striker. He controls him by sending him on a run.

Just manual switch, and play with your defenders, when there is no point to track down with midfielders.

Thanks man, on the first one btw, i dont press anything to bring the keeper, he just runs out on his own, which ends up looking pretty stupid.

Sprinting is an issue for me yeh, do it at the wrong times :( i lose the ball so often because of that. Player switch also kills me, i tried manual for about 10mins but when i immediately conceded from the first cross of the game, because i had not changed to control the defender in the middle, i went back to air balls.
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    Galayn wrote: »

Goals against:

I am in D6 with a similar (or maybe even slightly better) team 😊

U gotta relegate ur self cos most in 5 n 6 are all rare gold teams
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional

Thanks man, on the first one btw, i dont press anything to bring the keeper, he just runs out on his own, which ends up looking pretty stupid.

Sprinting is an issue for me yeh, do it at the wrong times :( i lose the ball so often because of that. Player switch also kills me, i tried manual for about 10mins but when i immediately conceded from the first cross of the game, because i had not changed to control the defender in the middle, i went back to air balls.

Keep the same setting but manual switch. Its faster to flick the stick 4 times to get the right player then to wait for the ai to even give you the right option. Just try a few times to get a hang on it. Keep flicking towards right player. Very easy to stop counter through balls/ long balls/ wingers
  • lippyone
    1131 posts Professional
    First thing is being in div 5 does not make u bad, just average

Second while your team is improving so are others

Third in rivals the team is not that important a good player with a big team will beat an average player with icons
  • lippyone
    1131 posts Professional
    If you really want to improve I recommend playing with a full NIF team in rivals. It helps to focus the mind and it will improve you

You are a prime example of someone who has fallen into EAs trap you do not need to spend big on players
  • Mr. Soper
    2540 posts Fans' Favourite
    whats your custom tactics? you seem to have little midfield support and your players are all sitting up on the line. Switch to balanced, and off 3 at the back. and build from there
  • Salvatori
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    whats your custom tactics? you seem to have little midfield support and your players are all sitting up on the line. Switch to balanced, and off 3 at the back. and build from there

in that game i was on press on heavy touch and balanced. But i agree, the player position just looks odd. I dunno if its because the 352 is so badly broken that players end up in all wrong positions.

I have played lots with 4 at that back and had equal problems sadly :( Will try something quite basic maybe to start. a 433 or something and cut out nearly all CT and go from there perhaps
  • LMCarlo
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 6
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Try changing away from 3ATB formation.

It’s funny though, I’m Div 2 on rivals but rarely play it, when I do I feel like I can make Div 1 if I committed myself to playing it, yet I get 14-17 wins on WL as you say you have done yourself, just find it strange I can be on the verge of D1 if you’re in D3 but we have similar WL results!
    I’m in a similar boat. I’ve been in division 1 for a couple of months now, usually around 2100 skill rating and I’ve only ever once finished gold 2. Always message players after a game asking their rank and I’m consistently beating elite level players but for some reason I really struggle with WL
  • Jeremy295
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah I've had a bit of a slide in form too. I think it's pretty widespread.
    I'd has no one commented on 2 grubby squad names?? I'll allow OPs team name given how appalling his opponents is... How is there still no way to report that?!