• BorussenBernie09
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    Recoba - weird flexin' again :D
  • KRANG00
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2019
    Vaaass wrote: »
    Probably has a point to be honest - toxic community for a toxic company

Not really surprising that one of the most toxic and shameless companies in gaming have produced one of the worst communities out there.

Rot starts at the top
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    KRANG00 wrote: »

Not really surprising that one of the most toxic and shameless companies in gaming have produced one of the worst communities out there.

Rot starts at the top

It’s an interesting phenomenon. I’m sure most Fifa players play other games, and yet the level of toxicity isn’t the same in those games.

As you point out, it can’t really just be a coincidence that the most disgusting company has the most toxic community?

I’m sure there’s many factors. It could be that Fifa is an inherently personal experience, in that it’s just you against the other person, therefore any toxicity feels worse. In games like GTA online, toxicity manifests in the form of dozens of people being pr*cks so it doesn’t feel as bad as one person, for example, shushing dabbing and wasting time which effects and frustrates you personally.

All of this is exacerbated by the awful gameplay of course which serves to build up frustration. So when you add a bit of RNG and poor servers it may increase the chance of people being toxic
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yep
  • fussydutchman
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Threads like this don’t really make things less toxic, but I guess that’s the point?
  • OZero
    7611 posts League Winner
    Couldn’t agree more
  • limjitwe
    10088 posts Has That Special Something
    One worded threads are 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Jrutts
    838 posts Professional
    Spot on, 9/10 posts are met with insults or negative slander just for people to have their say.
  • A bit of irony in some of the comments in here lol.

You make a good point. Granted I think it’s the level of competition. Every aspect of FUT has turned competitive. Build a better squad than your peers with better players. Reach a higher division for better rewards. Climb the WL leader boards to grind bigger rewards.

There aren’t many casual aspects to this mode which tends to weed out casual players. What you are left with are try hards that enjoy hushing you when they score because you’ve bred a mindset of sheer competition throughout.
  • Thunder001
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    Hopefully all the moaners on here will have left by the time 20 comes along.
  • Zambo9
    6146 posts Big Money Move

Toxic community create by a toxic company I’d say