Anybody used prime Figo?

Peewee916
880 posts Professional
Anyone tried Prime Figo? I’m looking to buy him for my FC Barcelona legends team

Comments

• Bigfootisblurry
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    PIM is good, not used the regular prime. 90 was decent too but that was before Christmas.
  • Jason1986
    6920 posts Big Money Move
    Prime isn't good enough any more. Many more better options available, I'm stuck with him due to coins and links.
  • SomeLegend
    1145 posts Professional
    Peewee916 wrote: »
    Anyone tried Prime Figo? I’m looking to buy him for my FC Barcelona legends team

Goes missing but then has one of those he's everywhere you want games 50/50 player nothing super but not bad
  • FerFuchsAke
    218 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have 600 games and I really like him. Plays a front three with prime eusebio and PIM ADP
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Prime isn't good enough any more. Many more better options available, I'm stuck with him due to coins and links.

@Jason1986 no choice either. I want as many icon Barcelona players as possible & the only position available in my starting XI is RW up top with Messi & Prime R10.

90 Henry is just bad
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2582 posts Fans' Favourite
    Haven't used him for a few months, but I liked him at the time. He wasn't a world beater, but good enough. I also had the nostalgia factor with him as enjoyed watching him play back in the day.
  • IxToMxI
    5495 posts Big Money Move
    @Peewee916 couldn’t you get a special Messi version RW, then change your striker?

More options that way?
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    @Peewee916 couldn’t you get a special Messi version RW, then change your striker?

More options that way?
    I was thinking that originally, maybe getting special Messi RW & Prime Henry but then I’d have to downgrade my tots Alba & pique to NIFs to afford it. @IxToMxI
  • Johnny Bravo
    1302 posts Professional
    I'm looking at prime Figo or Carniball Dybala to play RF in a 4321. Prefer the look of Dybala but want someone to go round the outside and his 3* weak foot and being left footed might be a problem. Need an icon or Serie A player in the role so might wait to see what is available in TOTS unless anyone else can recommend someone at under 900k?

Not Best though, have his PIM in the alternative squad rotation.
  • IxToMxI

More options that way?
    I was thinking that originally, maybe getting special Messi RW & Prime Henry but then I’d have to downgrade my tots Alba & pique to NIFs to afford it. @IxToMxI

@Peewee916 could get the 91 Cruyff, saves you 350k on Prime Henry?

If you sold pique today then bought back tomorrow after rewards night some some cash

Could play 433(5) which is proper old school Barca with Cruyff as CF
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional

More options that way?

If you sold pique today then bought back tomorrow after rewards night some some cash

I like this idea a lot actually. @IxToMxI

I think I’m gonna try that
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional
    I'm looking at prime Figo or Carniball Dybala to play RF in a 4321. Prefer the look of Dybala but want someone to go round the outside and his 3* weak foot and being left footed might be a problem. Need an icon or Serie A player in the role so might wait to see what is available in TOTS unless anyone else can recommend someone at under 900k?

@Johnny Bravo
    Prime Figo is doing pretty solid for me in D3
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional

@Johnny Bravo
    Prime Figo is doing pretty solid for me in D3
    His ball control dribbling & distant shots are wicked
  • IxToMxI

More options that way?

Yeah man then when you have saved some more can upgrade to the prime
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional

More options that way?

Had his prime, he was decent I think R10 is going to over shadow anyone I put up there. Cruyff passing is perfect for that CF position tho
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional
    @IxToMxI PIM Deco is by far the best passer in the game & he’s quick af
  • IxToMxI

More options that way?

Had his prime, he was decent I think R10 is going to over shadow anyone I put up there. Cruyff passing is perfect for that CF position tho

Yeah I got R10 the dude is insane, had him last year also, will get him next year too :D