Tots 89 - Jesús Navas Reviews Please

MurkingFools
500 posts An Exciting Prospect
Packed him in the la liga Sbc

I do need a la liga RB was never interested in him tho, as the 3 star skills and 2 star weak foot really put me off,

also seems like he wont ever win any headers either.

Any reviews on him?

Comments

• AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Traded him in instantly to an sbc
  • MurkingFools
    AlbinoXI wrote: »
    Traded him in instantly to an sbc

Is that because he is rubbish or he doesnt chemically fit in or you have better options
  • Danielb
    899 posts Professional
    I used him To do the Gaya objective as a RW he was awesome. In the same way as Kostic is on LW. I dont have a La Liga team so sold him after the 9th game.
  • ppeetteerr11
    1041 posts Professional
    If you packed him, you are the one who should be providing us with a review...you own the player.
  • Markman007
    2650 posts Fans' Favourite
    Danielb wrote: »
    I used him To do the Gaya objective as a RW he was awesome. In the same way as Kostic is on LW. I dont have a La Liga team so sold him after the 9th game.

I don’t know, Kostic at least has 90 strength. Navas has 48 strength and that just puts me off. Seems useless as an RB. That’s not even really acceptable for an RM/RW either.
  • Danielb
    899 posts Professional
    Markman007 wrote: »
    Danielb wrote: »

I don’t know, Kostic at least has 90 strength. Navas has 48 strength and that just puts me off. Seems useless as an RB. That’s not even really acceptable for an RM/RW either.

To be fair i didnt look i was whipping in crosses or going past a LB then squaring the ball across. I wasnt evaluating him just getting the job done.
  • Jrutts
    694 posts Professional
    I think people who play attacking fullbacks are best with the small agile ones. Otherwise if you want them to stay back ur better going with the taller better defenders
  • Danielb
    899 posts Professional
    It was the Gaya objective so had no choice but attacking
  • omarnyc
    3562 posts National Call-Up
    I have him for chem purposes, and he is way better than i expected. I use the fullbacks balanced and dont like them if they are weak, but his high balance with that pace cant steal the ball from anyone
  • number7rocky
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    I'd love to see him in my opponents team at rb, easy to abuse backpost 😂
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's surprisingly good, very quick and his tackling is so precise the strength isn't an issue. His work rates worried me most but he is absolutely everywhere and has the stamina to go all game.

If you like to attack with your FB, he's great. On stay back maybe not.
  • Galayn
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got him in the Liga SBC (meh), will try him this we but I already have untradables Da Costa and Florenzi at RB (I run two teams), so either he surprises me or he is going straight into an SBC

Though his green link w/ SBC Ramos is tempting - I hesitate doing the Ramos SBC because he would be on 7 chem, with Jesus Navas he would be on 10
  • MurkingFools
    If you packed him, you are the one who should be providing us with a review...you own the player.

what a pointless contribution for a post, just because ive packed him doesnt mean ive used him for any games yet.
  • RvN008
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    Also used him for the Gaya objective, swapped him to RW, this is the fastest guy I used, just outpaced everyone, like Lozano did last year.

Was planning to get him out once the job was done, but he convinced me and stayed in my team as a RB on 7 chem.