Or Rio whos a donkey
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    mid R9 ST and CR7 RCAM
    or
    94 Lewa ST and TOTY Mbapps RCAM
  • McRaven
    4401 posts National Call-Up
    Do I sell TOTS Militao, complete Gullit and go from this (in game)

Before.png

To this?

After.png
  • Scutch
    11151 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 4
    Yes. I’ve got that exact back 5, but POTY Van Dijk.
  • Olleman
    13035 posts Has That Special Something
    McRaven wrote: »

Before.png

To this?

After.png

Easy!
  • BYourLord
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    How can I improve my team ???

All untradeable except CR7 Virgil and Alisson.
    Have 1.2M left + 700k sbc fodders.

My actual team:
    1559676137-9501936b-0f1b-43f8-aa0c-db2bf79d2d30.png

Not sure if its really worth upgrading my UCL Virgil, man is amazing.
    I can play Gullit at cdm and make room for another attacking player.

What do you suggest ?
  • Want either prime veron or 88 seedorf to pair 91 hamsik in mf, would be in a 4222 as the cdm w/stay back instructions to allow Hamsik forward. Which is best for this role? I’m thinking Veron purely based on his height/defensive stats...
  • GL
    6648 posts Big Money Move
    I’m tempted to get and test Pele but I can’t bring myself to acquire that senile fraud
  • Djenkee
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    BYourLord wrote: »
    How can I improve my team ???

All untradeable except CR7 Virgil and Alisson.
    Have 1.2M left + 700k sbc fodders.

My actual team:
    1559676137-9501936b-0f1b-43f8-aa0c-db2bf79d2d30.png

Not sure if its really worth upgrading my UCL Virgil, man is amazing.
    I can play Gullit at cdm and make room for another attacking player.

What do you suggest ?

Socrates/cruyff
  • Jordanlippy
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Non Icon related but has anyone used TOTS Ben Yedder? If so is he any good? Got him in the untradeable SBC and I could fit him into my team pretty easily.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Non Icon related but has anyone used TOTS Ben Yedder? If so is he any good? Got him in the untradeable SBC and I could fit him into my team pretty easily.

RTTF was insane can only imagine what the TOTS is like
  • killer xavi
    2205 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTS Ben Yedder is my dad
  • CovLee_Candice
    4072 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Ben Yedder is my dad

Gold 3 player pick is my last hope to get him tomorrow :s please let ben yedder slip in
  • Richie
    2612 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ended up rinsing my club of untradeables yesterday, only need an Icon to finish Desailly
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Thoughts on PIM Dinho as a wide CAM or ST in 4231?

PIM Cruyff, CR7, Mbappe as the other attackers

100% yes. The pim has a
    Nice shooting upgrade too
    Richie wrote: »
    Ended up rinsing my club of untradeables yesterday, only need an Icon to finish Desailly

So did you just smash the golf upgrades or something else?
  • Jordanlippy
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Looking to switch from 433(4) to the "meta" 4231 as I haven't tried it this year and want to see what all the fuss is about. Anyone got any tips on what tactics and player instructions I should be using, pretty please?
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looking to switch from 433(4) to the "meta" 4231 as I haven't tried it this year and want to see what all the fuss is about. Anyone got any tips on what tactics and player instructions I should be using, pretty please?

Please stay away from it, the last thing we need is another fifa youtube clone.
  • Diggy
    13633 posts Has That Special Something

Please stay away from it, the last thing we need is another fifa youtube clone.

• Manutelli
    18608 posts World Class
    Pretty much everybody uses 4231 and it is a complete borefest with the way they are all playing. Dropping back and playing the counter with 99 pace players.

Try 433(5) or 352 instead, much more fun.

Using this for a bit, switching to 352. Doing the challenges with it and must say it is quite decent. Wass at CAM.

KG3ChCg.png
  • McRaven
    4401 posts National Call-Up
    Scutch wrote: »
    Yes. I’ve got that exact back 5, but POTY Van Dijk.
    Olleman wrote: »
    McRaven wrote: »

Before.png

To this?

After.png

Easy!

Just sold him! Hopefully after rewards I'll have enough to do Gullit!
  • SimenHP
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    So I was going to buy these players, but on Monday when prices were low, my transfer list were full so I didn't have any coins, now they are all high again. Are we expecting players to go back down? I saw someone (Runthefutmarket I think his name was) on youtube he said prices would go down when rewards are out, but since Monday prices on my players are up 400k, are we expecting a drop tomorrow?

Players I need:
    bf94f9b8a350f8820234a0b9151b33fa.jpg

Will play like this ingame most likely
    e30ed5c2d9f77293d300bd56e3a2fd22.jpg

• Jordi
    64 posts Park Captain
    Completely gutted my club to do Prime Eusebio yesterday, feared I’d have to sell CR7 to do it but I scraped by. What a partnership. Eusebio is so good!
  • Sjaban
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Need some help for some changes. So most of my team is untradable except both my fullbacks. Ive got almost 5 mill, who should I go for?

I change my team to a 4-2-4 formation in game with Gullit and Bernardo as CM, Rivaldo and Jovic as my strikers.

Rs8HqM2.png

• Hicksy2011
    13110 posts Has That Special Something
    Eusebio as ST over Rivaldo
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Sjaban wrote: »
    Need some help for some changes. So most of my team is untradable except both my fullbacks. Ive got almost 5 mill, who should I go for?

I change my team to a 4-2-4 formation in game with Gullit and Bernardo as CM, Rivaldo and Jovic as my strikers.

Rs8HqM2.png

Silva -> Vieira/Lothar/Socrates
    Rivaldo -> Eusebio
    Jovic -> Havertz
  • Sjaban
    Alexrb89 wrote: »

Rs8HqM2.png

Silva -> Vieira/Lothar/Socrates
    Rivaldo -> Eusebio
    Jovic -> Havertz

Should have added some more things. Already used Eusebio before for like 5-600 games so want something new. Also used NIF CR7 before, he is a machine but not so much of a fun player. Also tried out R94 and Prime Vieira before, R94 is good, Vieira was meh. None of my CM are on stay at back as I like to attack more then defend, therefor I like for them to have at least 4* skillmove and agile.
  • Diggy
    13633 posts Has That Special Something

Rs8HqM2.png

Have you tried PIM Cruyff if you haven’t I suggest him
  • Sjaban
    Diggy wrote: »

Rs8HqM2.png

Have you tried PIM Cruyff if you haven’t I suggest him

Not tried PIM Cruyff before, only his Prime . Altho he was good, he felt a bit weak and stamina drain on him was so fast. Another problem was in WL my gameplay 70-80% of the time is so slow, sluggish and delayed, making me feel I didn't get the best out of him from his position.
  • Hicksy2011
    13110 posts Has That Special Something
    After 50 games Im afraid my Eusebio is broken
    Absolutely no chance this is the same card you guys are playing with, he literally cant function sometimes
    4 assists from CAM in his first 50 games, for context for RCM Bernardo Silva has i think 42 in the same time
    His movement is fantastic but hes the worst finisher ive used this year too (of elite cards), absolutely shocking